Dom Grande’s House Vandalized

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TJ
Straightened out

Re: Dom Grande’s House Vandalized

Post by TJ »

Conf...From reading your post, i think you agree with some of both of our points..regarding your drug comment you cannot compsre the drug issues of the 50s with today..and im not talking drugs exclusively, im combining those issues, with the feds budget and technology, and im saying put the spotlight on those guys and it wouldn't look much different..jesus look at all the guys who were dry rats or CIs back then and many of the times they weren't facing a day....yes, our countries moral fabric is decaying, all over..AND a more valid point is the ITAM youth today are mostly middle class spoiles kids, where old timers grew up in poverty, that definetly plays a role..my point is All things beimg equal, skin all this fat we are mentioning off, these guys are doe the most part rhe same type of guy..no more moral or respectful or fearless no matter the era
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

TJ wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:21 pm Jcb , i certainly agree that O.C isnt what it was, no doubt..But, i argue the premise tgat the old timers were of a.different ilk..im not old or young, know a good amount of todays old timers and knew guys much older than them..i can from my own experiences.say.a wiseguy..is a wiseguy..yes times have changed..i argue with friends all the time about time and eras..lets say football..butkus AS constituted his size and speed couldnt play major d1 let alone be pro hall of famer..BUT give him the training and opportunities kids have today, and his heart and mind would get him there..maybe a bad analogy, give the feds the tools they have now, give the youth(wiseguys) of the 40s and 50s the DRUG OPPORTUNiTIES and consequently drug epidemics, we probably arent looking at the gambinos, genovese, accardos in the same light we are today
Those guys who came here from Italy and planted their flags while growing up in the worst of times dirt poor...ALMOST all of these guys have no idea what it was like. Today’s wiseguys grew up in an era where turning states evidence is the best option. Different times for sure. Philly is more of a gang today than a family. Legalized gambling in PA, the take isn’t neRly what it once was. No union racketeering, the best and most lucrative days are behind.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

100 percent agreed with all of that..cant compare wherw they came from and what essentially they were able pi build
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Do you think his friends ever refer to him as Dom “Nacho Bell” Grande?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Any relation to Ariana Grande? She’s a hot little number. A bit young for me, but she’s a smoke show.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Confederate wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:48 pm
TJ wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:21 pm Jcb , i certainly agree that O.C isnt what it was, no doubt..But, i argue the premise tgat the old timers were of a.different ilk..im not old or young, know a good amount of todays old timers and knew guys much older than them..i can from my own experiences.say.a wiseguy..is a wiseguy..yes times have changed..i argue with friends all the time about time and eras..lets say football..butkus AS constituted his size and speed couldnt play major d1 let alone be pro hall of famer..BUT give him the training and opportunities kids have today, and his heart and mind would get him there..maybe a bad analogy, give the feds the tools they have now, give the youth(wiseguys) of the 40s and 50s the DRUG OPPORTUNiTIES and consequently drug epidemics, we probably arent looking at the gambinos, genovese, accardos in the same light we are today
There was plenty of drugs in the 50's 60's 70's. Even though all the mobsters from the past and present did bad things, (some worse than others), the general CHARACTER of the Mobster from years ago was of a much higher caliber in the same way that the America from the 1950's is way different and better than the America of 2018 which is slowly turning into a liberal immigrant shithole. Feds or no Feds, America has gone way downhill and the American Mafia has gone right with it hand in hand. There is no difference. I see your point but I have to agree with JCB'S opinion. If the American Mafia wants to really rebuild itself. They need to do a LARGE recruitment of Zips, not these 3rd and 4rth generation younger Italian American wigger types who are delusional. The decline of the American Mafia is tied directly with the decline of America. It's much more of a cultural thing.
People thought the days of vast European immigrantion were over.

Until Europe opened the door to millions of sub Saharan African muslim’s (mostly men) for cultural ‘enrichment’ and ‘egalitarian’, ‘reasons’.

The next flight of Europeans may still be on the cards.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Douglas Murray’s ‘The strange death of europe’ book. It pops up as audio on YouTube for easier digestion and availability as well.

HIGHLY recommend, gents.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:58 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:54 pm I used to think Nicodemo would flip when he was caught dead to rights post the hit. But he hasn’t as far as I know and the best time for him to do so was years ago so there’s nothing at this stage to suggest he is/has or will. And if he does/has he’s played it badly as his cards to play are worth less now that there are other made co-operators and it looks like a whole bunch of guys are going to get fucked without Tony Nics’s help.

Not necessarily. There have been high profile monsters who fed info to the Feds while incarcerated to help them build a case without even having to testify. Im not saying he will, im saying I’d bet on it. Especially as his $$ runs out and they’re not supporting your family.

All he needs to do is give them the shooter and inform on any other murders he knows about. Bobby DeLuca who had lied to the Feds sunk Cadillac Frank years later after he thought he’d got away with it.
Well, necessaryily this, if someone flips over this and hands Joey and the philly admin on a platter, what are Tony Nics cards going to be worth then?
Last edited by SonnyBlackstein on Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hellboy 17
Associate

Post by Hellboy 17 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:33 pm
Confederate wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:48 pm
There was plenty of drugs in the 50's 60's 70's. Even though all the mobsters from the past and present did bad things, (some worse than others), the general CHARACTER of the Mobster from years ago was of a much higher caliber in the same way that the America from the 1950's is way different and better than the America of 2018 which is slowly turning into a liberal immigrant shithole. Feds or no Feds, America has gone way downhill and the American Mafia has gone right with it hand in hand. There is no difference. I see your point but I have to agree with JCB'S opinion. If the American Mafia wants to really rebuild itself. They need to do a LARGE recruitment of Zips, not these 3rd and 4rth generation younger Italian American wigger types who are delusional. The decline of the American Mafia is tied directly with the decline of America. It's much more of a cultural thing.
People thought the days of vast European immigrantion were over.

Until Europe opened the door to millions of sub Saharan African muslim’s (mostly men) for cultural ‘enrichment’ and ‘egalitarian’, ‘reasons’.

The next flight of Europeans may still be on the cards.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Douglas Murray’s ‘The strange death of europe’ book. It pops up as audio on YouTube for easier digestion and availability as well.

HIGHLY recommend, gents.
And they are definitely paying for that decision now. Cheers Sonny.
Hellboy 17
Associate

Post by Hellboy 17 »

Europe basically opened it’s doors to an invading, Muslim horde.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Hellboy 17 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:03 pm Europe basically opened it’s doors to an invading, Muslim horde.
Which is why Murray’s book is so important. Because it’s not JUST that. It comes at a time when European faith in its culture is at a historical low. European guilt, dejection with communism and capitalism (or both the left and right) and the rise of female egalitarianism which has lead to the prioritization of emotion (about the previous two points) over reason. All these issues have created a vacuum or perfect storm for the death of European CULTURE.

And for those wondering what ‘culture’ is, its simply the set of ideas about how to organize any given society.

People ASSUME that we live in a post historical age. Where democracy and western culture are infallible.
They are not. We do not.
They are, like any other notion, precarious and vunerable. And if not fought for, lost.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

these upper echelon philly guys practically live at the shore and party and take pictures all the time while they're taxing their underlings who are tooling around the suburbs trying to scratch together a living by any means possible - like hand pressing fugazi Roxi 30s and selling meth. philly seems like a free for all, and the culture starts all the way from the top down. you got Merlino, the alleged boss, still burning bookies on losing bets and chiseling people out of hundreds of dollars. it seems like a mess. maybe we havent seen any indictments on the 'big' guys (outside of Merlino obviously) because they arent really doing much besides ripping one another off and hanging out in Margate

i love philly and i know its a big, multi-facited somewhat cosmopolitan city, really an awesome place...but the way their mob operates you'd think its some one horse hick town

whats that guy...gongs? who got killed like 15 years ago? no one got indicted for that yet? i wonder if anyone ever will. 15 years is a long time. could it be possible Grande is a suspect in that? i know he was close with the guy Nicodemo who was being floated as a suspect

Grande came up with 10th and O guys? what ever happened to them? did they just get absorbed into the Philly group after their leaders died / killed themselves , or are any of them around doing their own thing still?
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

10th and O collapsed after the Turras imploded and there wasn't anyone to fill the void, they weren't a big group to begin with. Andy Micali and Bill DePena were 10th and O guys and ended up with Nicodemo down the line, Grande was never with 10th and O.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:09 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:20 am I wouldn't call him a joke. The guy is stone cold killer and has a big reputation. And whoever decided to smash up his house did it when he was away down the shore.
Right :roll: ...meaning they have as much respect for him as they do some bum in the Badlands. If he was respected, it wouldn't have happened. If he was truly feared, it wouldn't have happened. You do know that a majority of mob members have pulled the trigger, right? I still predict that Nicodemo will testify for a get out of jail free card. Guaranteed he's been talking from the can. Plus, that wife of his isn't gonna wait until 2038 for him to return at the age of 68. Hes talking, I'm telling ya.
If you are right about him talking, practically the whole gang will be taken out by LE.
A la the Scarfo era.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:17 pm Do you think his friends ever refer to him as Dom “Nacho Bell” Grande?
Now that is funny!
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Iv always thought that the feds are waiting for Joey to be locked up for the gambling charge he pleaded too recently before unsealing their indictment and rounding everyone up, if the Feds can prove the hit was okayed by Merlino then he is going away for life on murder conspiracy plus whatever else they have on him, maybe that’s why he is selling his house.

Just my opinion of course