Dom Grande’s House Vandalized

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Re: Dom Grande’s House Vandalized

Post by willychichi »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:05 pm
willychichi wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:35 am I think most of these guys have smartened up enough to know that killing brings a ton of heat and it would be foolish to whack some idiot from the neighborhood especially if they are not involved in that life, just my 2 cents. As JCB said above, Schratwieser is now reporting that Grande is the subject of Federal Grand Jury probe, will be interesting to see how this shakes out.
I didn't hear it from him...I got my info from a family friend who is a big time attorney in Philly.
I should have been more clear in my earlier post, what I meant to say is Schratwieser confirmed what you have been saying all along.
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:56 pm And regarding Grande ‘retaliating’ if ‘he was respected’ what the fuck do people think he’s going to do with the feds up his ass and an indictment imminent?

It’s a few broken windows and people expect him to get a couple of pistolas out and go all Wild West 🙄
Well said. He has much bigger things to worry about.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

broken windows, guys, by most likely a drunk, or some kids or both, this aint patsy parisi pissing in the pool, guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFGi_HvDmB0

far as yesteryear or today..no different than every piece of society, everyone says how great the good ole days were..keep in mind, no rico, electronic surveillance was nil to minimal, the info on these guys wasnt nearly wasnt prominent ( i dont think there was a us mail 'black hand' forum in 1946), so sure, maybe the old timers were smarter..or maybe..its just looks like they were...and..i have no clue weather someones house was vandalized in 1946..i do know in the 70s guys were fuckin kidnapping gangster kids for randsome..now, you can say they paid the price. .BUT, i can say..they werent respected enough, so their kids or relatives were snatched up and they were shaken down..far cry from a broken window...
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

Don't see how anyone is shocked by this. I'm sure its happened many times in the past, and as TJ said things way worse such as kidnapping. The difference is during the 50s/60s/70s/80/90s/and even into the 2000s, people didn't have the access to know of minor vandalisms from across the country.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

In the 70s and 80s, up here in boston,they were robbing Gerry and Larry’s bar booth games in the suburbs like it was their ATM, they werent in fear or of respect of sipping espressos at the cafe Pompeii..they wanted money, so they could get high..sure some were caught, some paid the ultimate price, but it happened, and it happened a lot..the respect stuff as in EVERY walk of life, is way overexaggerated...at day’s end, guys killed and smashed people back then..and..they have done it in recent times as well..
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Goddamn Tony Accardo's house was robbed! We all know what happened to those guys but it just goes to show that if someone is crazy enough, they'll do anything, stature of the target be damned.

Now, with that said, I doubt this happens to Scarfo but as TJ said, times have changed. So I can see it from both perspectives.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:34 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:21 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:19 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:09 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:20 am I wouldn't call him a joke. The guy is stone cold killer and has a big reputation. And whoever decided to smash up his house did it when he was away down the shore.
Right :roll: ...meaning they have as much respect for him as they do some bum in the Badlands. If he was respected, it wouldn't have happened. If he was truly feared, it wouldn't have happened. You do know that a majority of mob members have pulled the trigger, right? I still predict that Nicodemo will testify for a get out of jail free card. Guaranteed he's been talking from the can. Plus, that wife of his isn't gonna wait until 2038 for him to return at the age of 68. Hes talking, I'm telling ya.
I'm well aware most wiseguys have pulled the trigger and I wouldn't label any of them a 'joke' especially a one like Grande who is liked and respected enough to be bumped up to captain of Lancelloti's crew. But hey remember some guy on blackhand forums said he's not feared because some guys smashed his windows while he was away. :lol: End of the day we don't know what happened with his house being vandalised. They could've been trying to hit Ligambi's house for all we know.
Bumped up by the Young Turks? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's funny. Another funny thing is that most mob families wouldn't make a guy whose father was a rat. It runs in the blood, or at least that what guys like Bruno, Gambino, Genovese and Gigante all thought. But what the fuck do they know.

Dollars to donuts when the Feds got him by the balls...and they will...he pulls a stunt like his Pops and rats. ;)
So is Ligambi a joke now too? Okay man I'm sure you know more about the life than them. I'm sure you would go right up to these guys and tell them how big of jokes you think they are and then pull some 'Gambino would never make a son of a rat' quote out of your ass. :lol:
I didn’t even reference Ligambi. And no, he’s done it the right way. Plus, if your newer here, this isn’t that GBB board bullshit. We all know each other a bit here. This isn’t what I would say to their face. It’s an observation of who and where they are now compared to the old timers (meaning the Bruno Era). Welcome to the board if you’re new. This wasn’t a personal shot at you. It was an observation of how the overall mob is not even close to what they once were.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:54 pm I used to think Nicodemo would flip when he was caught dead to rights post the hit. But he hasn’t as far as I know and the best time for him to do so was years ago so there’s nothing at this stage to suggest he is/has or will. And if he does/has he’s played it badly as his cards to play are worth less now that there are other made co-operators and it looks like a whole bunch of guys are going to get fucked without Tony Nics’s help.

Not necessarily. There have been high profile monsters who fed info to the Feds while incarcerated to help them build a case without even having to testify. Im not saying he will, im saying I’d bet on it. Especially as his $$ runs out and they’re not supporting your family.

All he needs to do is give them the shooter and inform on any other murders he knows about. Bobby DeLuca who had lied to the Feds sunk Cadillac Frank years later after he thought he’d got away with it.
Last edited by JCB1977 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:49 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:34 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:21 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:19 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:09 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:20 am I wouldn't call him a joke. The guy is stone cold killer and has a big reputation. And whoever decided to smash up his house did it when he was away down the shore.
Right :roll: ...meaning they have as much respect for him as they do some bum in the Badlands. If he was respected, it wouldn't have happened. If he was truly feared, it wouldn't have happened. You do know that a majority of mob members have pulled the trigger, right? I still predict that Nicodemo will testify for a get out of jail free card. Guaranteed he's been talking from the can. Plus, that wife of his isn't gonna wait until 2038 for him to return at the age of 68. Hes talking, I'm telling ya.
I'm well aware most wiseguys have pulled the trigger and I wouldn't label any of them a 'joke' especially a one like Grande who is liked and respected enough to be bumped up to captain of Lancelloti's crew. But hey remember some guy on blackhand forums said he's not feared because some guys smashed his windows while he was away. :lol: End of the day we don't know what happened with his house being vandalised. They could've been trying to hit Ligambi's house for all we know.
Bumped up by the Young Turks? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's funny. Another funny thing is that most mob families wouldn't make a guy whose father was a rat. It runs in the blood, or at least that what guys like Bruno, Gambino, Genovese and Gigante all thought. But what the fuck do they know.

Dollars to donuts when the Feds got him by the balls...and they will...he pulls a stunt like his Pops and rats. ;)
So is Ligambi a joke now too? Okay man I'm sure you know more about the life than them. I'm sure you would go right up to these guys and tell them how big of jokes you think they are and then pull some 'Gambino would never make a son of a rat' quote out of your ass. :lol:
I didn’t even reference Ligambi. And no, he’s done it the right way. Plus, if your newer here, this isn’t that GBB board bullshit. We all know each other a bit here. This isn’t what I would say to their face. It’s an observation of who and where they are now compared to the old timers (meaning the Bruno Era). Welcome to the board if you’re new. This wasn’t a personal shot at you. It was an observation of how the overall mob is not even close to what they once were.
One of the posters on BB started a thread about seeing Joe(I think that's who it was atleast, said it was Philly's consig) out eating recently. Said Hey Joe to him then told him his dad used to do business with "Your old boss, Mr Bruno"
I get it....first rule of fight club.
MoLarryCurly
Straightened out

Post by MoLarryCurly »

Does philly have to put their list out to New York and get it okd like the 5 families
You know I could have worked for U P fucking S and made more money then this....
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Jcb , i certainly agree that O.C isnt what it was, no doubt..But, i argue the premise tgat the old timers were of a.different ilk..im not old or young, know a good amount of todays old timers and knew guys much older than them..i can from my own experiences.say.a wiseguy..is a wiseguy..yes times have changed..i argue with friends all the time about time and eras..lets say football..butkus AS constituted his size and speed couldnt play major d1 let alone be pro hall of famer..BUT give him the training and opportunities kids have today, and his heart and mind would get him there..maybe a bad analogy, give the feds the tools they have now, give the youth(wiseguys) of the 40s and 50s the DRUG OPPORTUNiTIES and consequently drug epidemics, we probably arent looking at the gambinos, genovese, accardos in the same light we are today
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

MoLarryCurly wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:10 pm Does philly have to put their list out to New York and get it okd like the 5 families

No. Though they did pass a list when making their North Jersey members.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Yea I really don’t get why anyone is shocked. Vinny Gorgeous knocked someone off with a shotgun cause the guy was threatening to kidnap his kids. You’re telling me Vinny didn’t have a serious reputation prior to that hit? I’m sure shit like this happens all the time, now there is the age of social media and Dave S “writing the family gossip column”, which is all this is

Junior Gotti said it best in his 60 minutes interview: “When you’re bouncing around in the street, you’re dealing with a different type of a person.”
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

TJ wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:21 pm Jcb , i certainly agree that O.C isnt what it was, no doubt..But, i argue the premise tgat the old timers were of a.different ilk..im not old or young, know a good amount of todays old timers and knew guys much older than them..i can from my own experiences.say.a wiseguy..is a wiseguy..yes times have changed..i argue with friends all the time about time and eras..lets say football..butkus AS constituted his size and speed couldnt play major d1 let alone be pro hall of famer..BUT give him the training and opportunities kids have today, and his heart and mind would get him there..maybe a bad analogy, give the feds the tools they have now, give the youth(wiseguys) of the 40s and 50s the DRUG OPPORTUNiTIES and consequently drug epidemics, we probably arent looking at the gambinos, genovese, accardos in the same light we are today
There was plenty of drugs in the 50's 60's 70's. Even though all the mobsters from the past and present did bad things, (some worse than others), the general CHARACTER of the Mobster from years ago was of a much higher caliber in the same way that the America from the 1950's is way different and better than the America of 2018 which is slowly turning into a liberal immigrant shithole. Feds or no Feds, America has gone way downhill and the American Mafia has gone right with it hand in hand. There is no difference. I see your point but I have to agree with JCB'S opinion. If the American Mafia wants to really rebuild itself. They need to do a LARGE recruitment of Zips, not these 3rd and 4rth generation younger Italian American wigger types who are delusional. The decline of the American Mafia is tied directly with the decline of America. It's much more of a cultural thing.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

From reading your post, i think you agree with some of both of our points..regarding your drug comment you cannot compsre the drug issues of the 50s with today..and im not talking drugs exclusively, im combining those issues, with the feds budget and technology, and im saying put the spotlight on those guys and it wouldn't look much different..jesus look at all the guys who were dry rats or CIs back then and many of the times they weren't facing a day....yes, our countries moral fabric is decaying, all over..AND a more valid point is the ITAM youth today are mostly middle class spoiles kids, where old timers grew up in poverty, that definetly plays a role..my point is All things beimg equal, skin all this fat we are mentioning off, these guys are doe the most part rhe same type of guy..no more moral or respectful or fearless no matter the era