Dom Grande’s House Vandalized

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Dom Grande’s House Vandalized

Post by NJShore4Life »

Per Mayo Face’s Twitter, Dom Grande’s South Philly home was vandalized over the weekend by two men yelling while he was at the shore.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DSchratwiese ... r%5Eauthor

Maybe DiPietro’s son?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Dom Grande’s House Vandalized

Post by NJShore4Life »

I know it was mentioned on the Borgesi / New England thread but Thought this deserved its own thread.

Dante
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Interesting. Here are the tweets.

Sources say Dom Grande wasn't home during incident at his home.He was at shore. Police probing.
Grande lives just 5 doors from Mob Boss Joe Ligambi .S.17th St,Packer Park.Suspects shout "Joe".
Sources say 2 men with a pole banged out Grande's windows.Shouted expletive.Escaped in Truck.
South Philly home of reputed Mob Captain Dom Grande vandalized last weekend. Windows busted out.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Was the rumor ever substantiated about John Veasey vandalizing the Ciancaglinis' news stand? He has no connection to the Grandes (or Ligambi for that matter) but it reminded me of that.
Hellboy 17
Associate

Post by Hellboy 17 »

DiPietro’s son, that’s kind of reaching. I’m gonna step out on a limb here and say it could be anyone of the thousand people that hates this guy
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

I believe..borgesi put a hit on the windows...
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Hellboy 17 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:03 pm DiPietro’s son, that’s kind of reaching. I’m gonna step out on a limb here and say it could be anyone of the thousand people that hates this guy
Question is, how many of them have the balls to do this?
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Hellboy 17 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:03 pm DiPietro’s son, that’s kind of reaching.
Not at all. I thought it a good call.

With Dom likely off to the big house for a long stay, now would be the perfect time to do it.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:54 pm
Hellboy 17 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:03 pm DiPietro’s son, that’s kind of reaching. I’m gonna step out on a limb here and say it could be anyone of the thousand people that hates this guy
What’s he going to do with all the shit going down in philly now.

Nadda.

Guys under a MICROSCOPE.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Maybe an unhappy tenant in one of his rentals?!? Jk, it could be anyone- guy is a murderer who has fucked over tons of people over the years since coming up with 10th & O and is young. The person who did it is lucky Dom’s Girl and kid weren’t in the house. Dom’s girl is smoking hot too by the way....
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Grande lives just 5 doors from Mob Boss Joe Ligambi .S.17th St,Packer Park.Suspects shout "Joe".

The shouting "Joe" part is interesting. Could it be the vandals screwed up and thought they were hitting Ligambi's house? Or maybe it was a message from Ligambi? Just throwing out some possiblities.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Ya maybe they did pogi, possibly couple of drunk kids thought they were targeting joes house..
Far as dipietros kid no idea how old or who he is, but indont know..if you strongly believe someone laid your father down, breaking windows just doesnt cut ir for me..
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:00 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:54 pm
What’s he going to do with all the shit going down in philly now.

Nadda.

Guys under a MICROSCOPE.
Perhaps but some of these Philly guys seem more than willing to go for the gun, consequences be damned, if they feel they have enough reason.
All roads lead to New York.
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

I only know about the philly mob from the documentaries I’ve seen. Anyone care to elaborate more on what is known about Dom Grande?

All I know he was the suspected shooter in the hit in 2012 he’s related to Ligambi and he had some family involved as well.
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

MichaelGiovanni wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:50 pm I only know about the philly mob from the documentaries I’ve seen. Anyone care to elaborate more on what is known about Dom Grande?

All I know he was the suspected shooter in the hit in 2012 he’s related to Ligambi and he had some family involved as well.

He was made in early 2011 and is a third generation member. His grandfather John “Coo Coo” was made in 1969 (died in 1993). His father Salvatore "Wayne" was made on June 8, 1980 (he flipped in 1993). In addition his uncle Joseph is also a member (made November 1984). He is related via marriage to the Mazzones. Don't recall him being related to Ligambi?

Pogo