BB question about black gangsters

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Re: BB question about black gangsters

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:17 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:37 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:35 am
DPG wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:41 pm Mathew s supply was out of Venezuela
For heroin? Iv never known heroin to come out of there.... Cocaine yes, but heroin no.

Where did u hear this?
JJ, The Caruana/Cuntrera Family is based in Caracas, Venezuela.
One of the largest heroin/cocaine distribution group in the world.
Didmt realize they were based outta there.... They were a Sicilian mafia clan that moved to Canada ik that. And they even own Aruba according to Claire Sterling.

I knew they had a big connection w Venezuela tho
They live on secured compounds in Caracas & pay the gov't for protection.
NO extradition policy there.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:35 am
For heroin? Iv never known heroin to come out of there.... Cocaine yes, but heroin no.

Where did u hear this?
Didmt realize they were based outta there.... They were a Sicilian mafia clan that moved to Canada ik that. And they even own Aruba according to Claire Sterling.

Did we ever figure out whose "side" they were on regarding the Rizzuto war? I believe that it was believed they were against Rizzuto after long time friendship.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:59 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:35 am

Where did u hear this?

Did we ever figure out whose "side" they were on regarding the Rizzuto war? I believe that it was believed they were against Rizzuto after long time friendship.
Those snowbirds kill so many people,
I can't remember who's who.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

DPG wrote: Fri May 20, 2016 5:21 pm Kills me when folks scared of dealin with blacks
There's a pretty fuckin' good reason for it.

JIGGS
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

JIGGS wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:41 pm
DPG wrote: Fri May 20, 2016 5:21 pm Kills me when folks scared of dealin with blacks

JIGGS
We've had this conversation before.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:15 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon May 16, 2016 2:25 pm Matty Maddona was supplying Barnes. and Lucas is a liar.
Exactly! Also, Seargent Ike Atkinson and Frank Mathews were the one's who
went into the Golden Triangle jungle to see Khun Sa & Lo Hsing Han- not Frank Lucas.
'Poetic license' used to enhance the stature of Frank Lucas and the movie.
Hi new poster here.

Frank Matthews went to Asia? If they wrote it in a book or was stated on one of them overblown gang docu-shows, that never happened. The P.R.'s supplied Matthews. They was always in the mix with LCN. One of the few non-Whites the mob consistently didn't have an issue working with. Look at the Vito Genovese bust. Aside from us guineas, everyone else that got busted was a P.R.

With all of this shit said I want to reiterate what I expressed on RD years ago, a month or two ago on TBH and right here in the next more than few sentences in the BBQABG. No drug dealer from the U.S. or Cartel boss, Russian, the Chinks, Jamaican posse, or..... Whoever the hell you can think of, has ever managed to surpass LCN. When you mention this Chapo character having influence and escaping two prisons, don't forget that's on some W**** indian reservation governed by coons with straight hair. Nicky Scarfo the Junior could be "Chapo" OVER THERE. Chapo's money and influence in Spanish Fly country doesn't mean a good god dam here in the continental North America. Sean Penn has more "juice" here than the Chapman.

Franzese could be the Chapo over there. Peter One Eye could be Escobar Pablo over there. Nobody over there or in the U.S. that wasn't a White man could be Frank Costello in the here, then or now. Or a Tommy Brown. Or a don Carlo. That's the Supreme measuring stick. That's the level that has to be reached. Control and corruption (influence) over the local, state and national industries, and the municipal, legislative, judicial, law enforcement infrastructure. Frank Lucas didn't have any dog catchers on his payroll much less a person of note. No ways is the fucking BJMs, the Corporate Cubans, or the Flying Fortune Cookies even in the same conversation with Cosa Nostra. Tell them kids on the other forum to stop their tv land scenarios already. There's nothing to consider.

Nicky, Bumpy... All of them were junkies. All of them were disposable. This shit shouldn't even be discussed. It's crazy talk. No one will ever surpass LCN as a network. Not in this life Johnny.

JIGGS
Hellboy 17
Associate

Post by Hellboy 17 »

Jiggs, that was a fuckin great post.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

DPG wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:32 pm

JIGGS
One on one I totally agree with you DPG. I wish at least half of the people of this country left and were replaced by Russians. They're the only numerous white people left with any balls. Certainly not in this country.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

UTC wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:59 pm

JIGGS
One on one I totally agree with you DPG. I wish at least half of the people of this country left and were replaced by Russians. They're the only numerous white people left with any balls. Certainly not in this country.
I'm no tough guy by any means but I'll never in my life be scared of a black guy. 99% of em are punks and all you gotta do is show the other 1% your not scared of em. After that it's beers blunts and BBQ. Tbh the females are tougher than the men. A jealous black female will kill your ass in a heartbeat.

I could keep going but I'm kinda getting off subject here.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

JIGGS wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:34 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:15 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon May 16, 2016 2:25 pm Matty Maddona was supplying Barnes. and Lucas is a liar.
Exactly! Also, Seargent Ike Atkinson and Frank Mathews were the one's who
went into the Golden Triangle jungle to see Khun Sa & Lo Hsing Han- not Frank Lucas.
'Poetic license' used to enhance the stature of Frank Lucas and the movie.
Hi new poster here.

Frank Matthews went to Asia? If they wrote it in a book or was stated on one of them overblown gang docu-shows, that never happened. The P.R.'s supplied Matthews. They was always in the mix with LCN. One of the few non-Whites the mob consistently didn't have an issue working with. Look at the Vito Genovese bust. Aside from us guineas, everyone else that got busted was a P.R.

With all of this shit said I want to reiterate what I expressed on RD years ago, a month or two ago on TBH and right here in the next more than few sentences in the BBQABG. No drug dealer from the U.S. or Cartel boss, Russian, the Chinks, Jamaican posse, or..... Whoever the hell you can think of, has ever managed to surpass LCN. When you mention this Chapo character having influence and escaping two prisons, don't forget that's on some W**** indian reservation governed by coons with straight hair. Nicky Scarfo the Junior could be "Chapo" OVER THERE. Chapo's money and influence in Spanish Fly country doesn't mean a good god dam here in the continental North America. Sean Penn has more "juice" here than the Chapman.

Franzese could be the Chapo over there. Peter One Eye could be Escobar Pablo over there. Nobody over there or in the U.S. that wasn't a White man could be Frank Costello in the here, then or now. Or a Tommy Brown. Or a don Carlo. That's the Supreme measuring stick. That's the level that has to be reached. Control and corruption (influence) over the local, state and national industries, and the municipal, legislative, judicial, law enforcement infrastructure. Frank Lucas didn't have any dog catchers on his payroll much less a person of note. No ways is the fucking BJMs, the Corporate Cubans, or the Flying Fortune Cookies even in the same conversation with Cosa Nostra. Tell them kids on the other forum to stop their tv land scenarios already. There's nothing to consider.

Nicky, Bumpy... All of them were junkies. All of them were disposable. This shit shouldn't even be discussed. It's crazy talk. No one will ever surpass LCN as a network. Not in this life Johnny.

JIGGS
Best post I've read in a while. This thread is so old. I believe Confederate searching my posts brought it back up.

JIGGS, did you really just now join over here?

Call anybody "Big Mick" that ya want!
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

UTC wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:59 pm

JIGGS
Don't forget a lot of White Southerners. A lot of them are not scared of *******es at all. In fact, it's the other way around many times and one on one the ****### is generally not too tough unless you get a big strong buck strong who many times is actually more polite than the other fake gangsta assholes.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Do you know where the term "picnic"is derived from?
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

DPG wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:16 pm Do you know where the term "picnic"is derived from?
Of course. Check your PM so this thread doesn't go too far off track.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Confederate wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:32 pm
DPG wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:16 pm Do you know where the term "picnic"is derived from?
Of course. Check your PM so this thread doesn't go too far off track.
Lol this thread been off track since the 2nd page
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

lol, You guys just pretty much ignored my attempt at an intellectual explanation...

@DPG

What was your ACTUAL point with this thread? I wanna see if you will actually admit it....