Philly Mob Bust Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Rocco wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:05 pm I think Anthony Persiano went down for murder when he was in his 20s. He is probably in his late to mid 50s by now.

"In fact, the complaint alleged, he had been in repeated contact with Scarfo, Pelullo, and three other convicted felons. Two of those were Philadelphia-area FirstPlus employees Anthony Persiano, who has a conviction for murder, and Salvatore Piccolo, who has a conviction for drug dealing. "

Maybe the Feds Flipped Persiano during the FirstPlus ordeal. Kept him wired up the whole time...?
Good find and good conclusion.
You’d think it a good possibility.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

John W wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:40 pm If he has Joey Electric who is in a different crew on tape then he sure has members of his own crew on tape, I’m sure this is just the beginning
+1
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Long time to be under..wow..shit he must have got on people
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

Who is individual 1 and 2? Baby Dom is 1 and scoops is 2?
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

It’s says they were investigating this rat for fraud after a phony robbery at a pawn shop for insurance purposes, surely they had more on him for him to roll and wear a wire
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

I don’t think scoops is either...
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

@ John w......you tube. Mob talk radio
I been taught to listen to what's not said
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

jimmy_beans8 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:22 pm @ John w......you tube. Mob talk radio
Thanks
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

TJ wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:58 pm I don’t think scoops is either...
About a zero chance scoops is selling heroin pills lol
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Haha maybe less...I think any of the alleged capos they talk abut had no idea as to what exactly they were doing together..,aye individual number 2gave approval to the rat to do business, maybe hot cigs or even pot, I just don’t see them okaying heroin or oxy, I guess u never know, just commented on what I know of the people
monarch
Honorary Member

Post by monarch »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:35 pm @DSchratwieser
.@FOX29philly Fellas stop speculating Anthony Nicodemo is right where he's supposed to be state prison Coal Twp.Check inmate locator.#fox29”

His opening line intrigues. Does anyone think he reads this forum? (Maybe BB?)

(We should probably drop the ‘mayo face’ if we think he might)
I think he was talking directly to the people replying to his tweets, like this one and this one.

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if he read both forums.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

I can't believe they even have a market for those bunk ass fake pressed pills. You would have to be a moron to buy those things or sell them. Asking to kill someone selling shit pressed with fentanyl... man it seems like servidio was literally a pretty low end drug dealer for the most part. I thought since he was under scoops before in north jersey he would mainly be a book guy and loans.maybe he did some of that but I figured it would come up on the tapes. Instead all they were doing was selling fake homemade perc 30s. Wonder if servidio is going to flip cause he's fucked and jersey doesn't take the whole fentanyl/opiate thing lightly...should have stuck to selling stolen cigs. Really want to know who the informants skipper is cause he must have tapes on him also and god knows who else. This could be the straw that breaks the camels back and causes a chain reaction of flipping and could end up solving the long John hit, the gongs hit, ect.. most interesting thing to happen in a long time
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

fuck the fentanyl,,,but i could use those fake percs for the degenerates in my area/////know i am saying too much and theres another thread for this but,,,,,once tried to figure how to get them from mexico,canada, or china''''''NO LUCK
I been taught to listen to what's not said
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:01 pm
TJ wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:58 pm I don’t think scoops is either...
About a zero chance scoops is selling heroin pills lol
I'm not saying Scoops was selling them. "Individual one" is CS1's captain. "Individual 2" is Servidio's captain. Even though Servidio is living in South Jersey he used to be part of the crew in North Jersey. The Philly admin has specifically told him not involve himself with anything in A.C.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

chubby wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:41 pm I can't believe they even have a market for those bunk ass fake pressed pills. You would have to be a moron to buy those things or sell them. Asking to kill someone selling shit pressed with fentanyl... man it seems like servidio was literally a pretty low end drug dealer for the most part. I thought since he was under scoops before in north jersey he would mainly be a book guy and loans.maybe he did some of that but I figured it would come up on the tapes. Instead all they were doing was selling fake homemade perc 30s. Wonder if servidio is going to flip cause he's fucked and jersey doesn't take the whole fentanyl/opiate thing lightly...should have stuck to selling stolen cigs. Really want to know who the informants skipper is cause he must have tapes on him also and god knows who else. This could be the straw that breaks the camels back and causes a chain reaction of flipping and could end up solving the long John hit, the gongs hit, ect.. most interesting thing to happen in a long time
The so called fake perc shit looked like a half ass operation. Gallicchio had a press. One time the pills contained no controlled substance, other times they contained heroin, other times they contained heroin and meth, sometimes heroin and tramadol, sometimes they only contained tramadol. they were imprinted to look like 30mg oxy though. The first meth buy in the case contained 4 ounces of a crystalline substance, DEA tested it and it contained no controlled substance. Must have got better because the next few batches contained 96 and 97 percent meth. The heroin was a mixture of heroin and tramadol in powder form. The weed was in e-cigs.