Philly Mob Bust Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by Stroccos »

John W wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:01 pm Iv just read through the indictment (no mention of Sam Piccolo, can’t gogure out where he fits in all this) and it’s a slam dunk.

It also has a future superseding indictment written all over it and at least 2 captains appear to have problems in my opinion, possibly even the whole leadership as in sure there are still future recordings to be made public.
Cs1 introduces the undercover to him , piccolo is fucked he made two sales to two different undercover feds
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

What's the word on the street who the rat is? Any guy can name the rat before the papers and Mayo face it will speak volumes for your street credibility.
maninblack
On Record

Post by maninblack »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:50 pm There's a photo of Joey Electric on one of Mukerims charts. I cant find it by itself to post.
He looks like like a biker, a mullet and a beard. Not sure how dated the pic is.

Anyone have a pic of Servidio?
Yeah as soon as I saw the name Joey Electric Servidio I remembered his face from seeing him on a chart because like you said he looked more like a biker than a mobster with long hair and wasnt clean shaven. Here you go. The first full picture of the family chart is from 2010 and shows a bunch of guys in that crew. The other pic is from a 2015 chart same picture of him just more zoomed in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maninblack
On Record

Post by maninblack »

maninblack wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:49 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:50 pm There's a photo of Joey Electric on one of Mukerims charts. I cant find it by itself to post.
He looks like like a biker, a mullet and a beard. Not sure how dated the pic is.

Anyone have a pic of Servidio?
Yeah as soon as I saw the name Joey Electric Servidio I remembered his face from seeing him on a chart because like you said he looked more like a biker than a mobster with long hair and wasnt clean shaven. Here you go. The first full picture of the family chart is from 2010 and shows a bunch of guys in that crew. The other pic is from a 2015 chart same picture of him just more zoomed in.
By the way if someone does some research on the names from the North and South Jersey crews listed on these chart pictures I posted maybe we can find out who the guy is judging by his past arrests like 3rd degree murder charge
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Thanks Maninblack
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Sonny Mazzone is not a skipper
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
DonnieB
Straightened out

Post by DonnieB »

Mob talk radio is stating that a Anthony Persiano is the rat in the recent indictment
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

I think Anthony Persiano went down for murder when he was in his 20s. He is probably in his late to mid 50s by now.

"In fact, the complaint alleged, he had been in repeated contact with Scarfo, Pelullo, and three other convicted felons. Two of those were Philadelphia-area FirstPlus employees Anthony Persiano, who has a conviction for murder, and Salvatore Piccolo, who has a conviction for drug dealing. "

Maybe the Feds Flipped Persiano during the FirstPlus ordeal. Kept him wired up the whole time...?
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Someone over bb,,,,,gave the clue,,,,Ap/pa.........guess this jeff catharsis just gained more credence
I been taught to listen to what's not said
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

So yet another guy not on the charts
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Listening to the podcast....judgement on credence still up in the air,,,,,but the other board did give a clue,,,but they didn't wanna put the name out there,,,,, SUPPOSEDLY SOMEONE THAT IS NOT ON THE CHARTS,,,,,,,correct yates
I been taught to listen to what's not said
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Rocco wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:05 pm I think Anthony Persiano went down for murder when he was in his 20s. He is probably in his late to mid 50s by now.

"In fact, the complaint alleged, he had been in repeated contact with Scarfo, Pelullo, and three other convicted felons. Two of those were Philadelphia-area FirstPlus employees Anthony Persiano, who has a conviction for murder, and Salvatore Piccolo, who has a conviction for drug dealing. "

Maybe the Feds Flipped Persiano during the FirstPlus ordeal. Kept him wired up the whole time...?
I was told he was the informent earlier as well , but agreed not to post in exchange for the info . Which I didn’t get they nobody wanted to post it as it was going to come out either tomorrow or next week when the bail hearings go down
But got to keep your word . He clipped a drug dealer for 50k in early 90’s
It appears to be correct we will see for sure when the feds have to give more info
Last edited by Stroccos on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

If he has Joey Electric who is in a different crew on tape then he sure has members of his own crew on tape, I’m sure this is just the beginning
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by phatmatress777 »

jimmy_beans8 wrote:Listening to the podcast....judgement on credence still up in the air,,,,,but the other board did give a clue,,,but they didn't wanna put the name out there,,,,, SUPPOSEDLY SOMEONE THAT IS NOT ON THE CHARTS,,,,,,,correct yates
Way up in the air...

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Where can I listen to the podcast?