Philly Mob Bust Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by Wiseguy »

@FOX29philly Fellas stop speculating Anthony Nicodemo is right where he's supposed to be state prison Coal Twp.Check inmate locator.#fox29
https://mobile.twitter.com/DSchratwiese ... gr%5Etweet
All roads lead to New York.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

I wonder if Piccolo was also approached by Nicky Jr?
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by phatmatress777 »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Good to see that you are OK Phat. Welcome back. 8-)

Pogo
Thanks buddy hit a snag in life but doing well now.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by Stroccos »

phatmatress777 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:04 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote:Good to see that you are OK Phat. Welcome back. 8-)

Pogo
Thanks buddy hit a snag in life but doing well now.

Glad your back on track, good to see you back
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Chucky wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:28 pm
John W wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:23 pm
Chucky wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:21 pm
John W wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:20 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:21 pm It was Joey Electric in Scoop’s Crew:

https://www.app.com/story/news/crime/je ... 438618002/
Reading this, how does Sammy Piccolo fit into this as I don't see him mentioned?
Separate arrests
Separate arrests but is it the same case?
Honestly, I don't know. I think Piccolo might be "individual 1" that is referred to in the Servidio complaint.
it sounds like he is individual 1, Piccolo was introuduced to A fbi undercover agent brought in the informant CHS 1, He sold Crystal meth on two separate occasions to two different under cover fbi agents , he is up shits creek with no battle
Last edited by Stroccos on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

B. wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:51 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:05 am http://gangsterreport.com/the-listening ... nt-abound/

Piccolo has a few low level shoplifting arrests in the AC area it appears that I found out. Piccolo was also once married to a Grande, wonder if Dom will end up getting picked up in this investigation.
Piccolo's sister was married to Wayne Grande, but she disowned him when Grande flipped and set-up/cooperated against Piccolo in a drug case. Sam Piccolo is the maternal uncle of Dom Grande by blood, so would make sense if they are associated on the street. Piccolo and his sister are directly related to the more well-known Piccolos from the old days, their grandfather being another brother of Nick/Joe/Mike I believe.

A guy on the Real Deal circa 2006-2008 claimed that Sammy Piccolo, who was virtually unheard of online, was a made member and had some other interesting info about his activities that couldn't be confirmed at the time, but now looks like it may have been true -- who knows.

Will be very interesting to see how this plays out. Grande could very well be that young captain, given that Merlino took him to NYC to meet ranking Genovese members, Grande's relation to the Mazzones, and of course if he did participate in that hit a few years ago that is always helpful for getting credibility in Philly.
well the guy on the real deal was proven correct as the feds indicted Piccolo as a made guy
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

The Gallicchio Family is mentioned frequently in Bob Buccino's book along with the NJ Campisi family as renegade crews involved in drugs dating way back to the 50s. Apparently Michael was a pawnshop owner and son of Louis who got caught up in a massive Oxycontin ring back in the 2000s as Lucchese associates.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

yatescj7781 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:43 pm The Gallicchio Family is mentioned frequently in Bob Buccino's book along with the NJ Campisi family as renegade crews involved in drugs dating way back to the 50s. Apparently Michael was a pawnshop owner and son of Louis who got caught up in a massive Oxycontin ring back in the 2000s as Lucchese associates.
Yes always drugs. 3 generations. Ricciardi's were close with the Campisi's and Gallicchio's. all from West Newark/Oranges back in the 70s.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:50 pm There's a photo of Joey Electric on one of Mukerims charts. I cant find it by itself to post.
He looks like like a biker, a mullet and a beard. Not sure how dated the pic is.

Anyone have a pic of Servidio?
Yeah that's him. He used to have a pony tail yrs ago too. Has always been around Fazzini and Scoops Since the late 80s at least. Also wonder why Philly Bosses told him to stay out of Atlantic City ??? Too much heat there ? Or a condition of him getting the OK to relocate to South Jersey ?
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

https://www.app.com/story/news/crime/je ... new-cookie

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

“Dave Schratwieser
Dave Schratwieser
@DSchratwieser
.@FOX29philly Fellas stop speculating Anthony Nicodemo is right where he's supposed to be state prison Coal Twp.Check inmate locator.#fox29”

His opening line intrigues. Does anyone think he reads this forum? (Maybe BB?)

(We should probably drop the ‘mayo face’ if we think he might)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

So who is the rat then? Shawn vetere?
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

yatescj7781 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:33 pm So who is the rat then? Shawn vetere?
Looks like he is legit now.
https://www.knollmeyerbuildingcorp.com/ ... htbox=ccgx
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Iv just read through the indictment (no mention of Sam Piccolo, can’t gogure out where he fits in all this) and it’s a slam dunk.

It also has a future superseding indictment written all over it and at least 2 captains appear to have problems in my opinion, possibly even the whole leadership as in sure there are still future recordings to be made public.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Shawn is legit, no doubt, and not from the Philly jersey area..and no murdee beef on his record