Mikey Mancuso running Bonannos from prison.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: Mikey Mancuso running Bonannos from prison.

Post by gohnjotti »

handy wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:02 am Does Vincent Basciano have any say in the Bonannos anymore?
No, hes in one of the toughest prisons in the United States and is not able to communicate with anybody without it being extensively surveilled.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
handy
Associate

Post by handy »

gohnjotti wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:34 am
handy wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:02 am Does Vincent Basciano have any say in the Bonannos anymore?
No, hes in one of the toughest prisons in the United States and is not able to communicate with anybody without it being extensively surveilled.
Do you mean the supermax? I thought he got moved to somewhere less strict. Or is his new place equally tough?
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

He's in Big Sandy which is still high security but is a whole different world from Florence which is supposed to be the worst in the US. No way is he running the Bonanno's though.
handy
Associate

Post by handy »

Camo wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:52 am He's in Big Sandy which is still high security but is a whole different world from Florence which is supposed to be the worst in the US. No way is he running the Bonanno's though.

Apologies - I dodnt mean 'running' the Bonnanos, but as a former boss etc does is he still believed to have any influence?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:48 pm The quotes and sources in that piece sound made up.

Pogo
Swifty Magoo over here. hard to get one passed you, huh?
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

handy wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:29 am
Camo wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:52 am He's in Big Sandy which is still high security but is a whole different world from Florence which is supposed to be the worst in the US. No way is he running the Bonanno's though.

Apologies - I dodnt mean 'running' the Bonnanos, but as a former boss etc does is he still believed to have any influence?
He wouldn’t be able talk business in the prison he’s in. Still too high security. Same goes for the other bosses in similar prisons like Joey Lombardo.

Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Lombardo is in the Supermax, now.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Basciano is history - the family would not even help with his legal fees. He had to do one appeal by himself pro-se. For a young guy relatively speaking - he's in his 50's - he has a lot more time to do in the can.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

supposedly [ from another site] mike nose was never liked
if that was to b true,,,,,how did he make it to admin
I been taught to listen to what's not said
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

jimmy_beans8 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:56 pm supposedly [ from another site] mike nose was never liked
if that was to b true,,,,,how did he make it to admin
I have heard that he wasn't well-liked either. I don't really believe it, wouldn't make sense if he was hated but became boss. Did Dom Cicale say that? Because I know he didn't like Mikey, and he has a reputation for exaggerating the facts.

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

He shot and left his first wife to die, which she did, so I can’t inagine he’s loved.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

gohnjotti wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:48 am
handy wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:29 am

He wouldn’t be able talk business in the prison he’s in. Still too high security. Same goes for the other bosses in similar prisons like Joey Lombardo.
Gotti ran the gambinos from Marion you definitely could from big sandy although I don't think basciano is. Joey Lombardo is in Florence admax there's no running anything from there I wouldn't think but wasn't there a member of the aryan brotherhood who was getting messages out from there?
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

thats what i heard bout the first wife,,,,,and yes dom c had hatred towards him
I been taught to listen to what's not said
handy
Associate

Post by handy »

NYNighthawk wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:18 pm Basciano is history - the family would not even help with his legal fees.
Why was this?
NYNighthawk wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:18 pm For a young guy relatively speaking - he's in his 50's - he has a lot more time to do in the can.
He could end up doing 40 years if he keeps himself fit :shock:

Also - Did Mancuso take over his crew etc? Both are/were based in the Bronx as I understand
Breadman
Straightened out

Post by Breadman »

which guys make up the Cammarano/Grimaldi crew?