Joey merlino and others busted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by NJShore4Life »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:59 pm
Rocco wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:42 pm
TommyGambino wrote:
Chucky wrote:Anastasia and Schratwieser mentioned Sirkin on the news briefly when Merlino was arrested and that their might an indictment coming involving New York & Philly with the waste dumping in NJ. I would guess that the Bonanno capo is a NJ guy given Sirkin's connections.
Louis Civello Sr is the Bonanno captain in Jersey.

You could be onto something regarding the Perna's being related to Sirkin.
You could be on to something as Civello Jr is a member of the Bonanno clan( though I have him listed as a soldier and Sammartino a Jersey City Capo).and lives in Marlboro NJ His son runs a business in Bridgeton NJ which would be in the area where Sirkin is from(south jersey) and of course what be the Philly Mob territory. Here is an article on the Civellos car lot biz

http://www.courierpostonline.com/story/ ... /76670616/

also

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2015/12/ ... illed.html

They also mention a Robert Volpe tied to the North Jersey Mob. Only thing I could find on a Robert Volpe was a guy from Staten Island who was indicted in the DeCav 99' indictment. Remember the Civello's are originally from NY. Moved to Marlboro like many others from Staten Island and Brooklyn. Civello Jr lives in MIllstone Twp just southwest of Marlboro.
FWIW, I grew up in Colts Neck and went to Marlboro High School. It was a great place to live.
I'll stop there...
Sounds like you were a rich boy growing up......
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

NO disrespect either Silent, that’s a nice and wealthy area. I grew up in the Asbury Park Press subscription area as well my friend....

Dante
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:39 pm
HairyKnuckles wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:00 am
Chucky wrote:By the way, not to pat ourselves on the back but on RD this topic has only a 32 responses and 600 views while on here it has 82 and pushing towards 1000 views. I think it's pretty clear at this point this is the places to be for shit like this. A major fucking story breaks with Merlino & the Genovese and it's still quiet over there, incredible to see what happened with RD over the past few years.
Over there, they´re mostly talking about favorite songs from the 50s, 60s and 70s and who the hottest babe at the moment is. Any threads related to organized crime is about crime in Australia, Holland, England etc. I can´t believe that once great forum has sunk this low. Some new posters over there but most of them are retards who used to post on GangsterBB before and think they can contribute. None of them have anything to offer, in my opinion. I might get banned now over there for posting this but frankly, I don´t care.
I'm confused a little. Maybe you could help unconfuse me: I though the actual RD was shut down.
And all that is left is the 'temporary forum' connected to Gangster, Inc. Is that the case? If so,
there's not much to there. I joined the RD as JeffE many years ago, but David shut it down cause
he was too busy and the admins were all over the world. Thanks for any insight. SP
Oh yeah. RD is no more. I made that post some months before it shut down for good.
There you have it, never printed before.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Never understood why they didn't admit it earlier, and why they pretended it was a server issue.
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

UTC wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:32 am Never understood why they didn't admit it earlier, and why they pretended it was a server issue.
Theres no 'they', just Dave.

He didnt admit it but he was trying to rerout traffic to his own site in the end, that was why he kept bullshiting about server issues.

I called him out on it, and he deleted my message and banned me from Gangsterinc, like I care.

Dave was an asshole that last year, but a friend did point out to me later that it was Dave who actually saved the RD years ago, when the previous owner wanted to get rid of it. He told me Dave was the only one willing to pay up. So there's that.
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

I miss the RD, had about a 3 month run as an ADMIN and boom it goes down for the count. I wonder if everything was archived and some way to look at the old posts. Tons of great info was on that forum. Lot of hilarious epic fights also. Glad I found the Black Hand though. Much better than the BB fags
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

The Philadelphia Inquirer mentioned Merlino in one of its articles a couple days ago. It doesn't deserve its own thread so I'll put it here.

Vince & Joey & Chickie’s & Pete’s

Clout can confirm: Two of South Philly’s best-known natives are big fans of Crabfries.

Former state Sen. Vince Fumo, who spent more than four years in federal prison on public corruption charges and now runs his own lobbying firm, was recently spotted at the Chickie’s & Pete’s restaurant in South Philly’s Packer Park neighborhood.

Also there that night: Reputed Philadelphia mob boss Joseph “Skinny Joey” Merlino, who has done his share of time behind bars too and faces trial in January for a federal racketeering indictment of 46 alleged La Cosa Nostra members filed in 2016.

South Philly being South Philly, the two parties merged for a time into one.

“I stayed for a little while with him and his friends — who were my former constituents — but I left way before he did,” Fumo told us by email. “Staying out ‘to the wee small hours of the morning’ is not my style.”

If ever a Clout item needed a Sinatra reference, this was it.

Staff writers Angela Couloumbis, William Bender, and Chris Brennan contributed to this column.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

yatescj7781 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:56 pm I miss the RD, had about a 3 month run as an ADMIN and boom it goes down for the count. I wonder if everything was archived and some way to look at the old posts. Tons of great info was on that forum. Lot of hilarious epic fights also. Glad I found the Black Hand though. Much better than the BB fags
did I tel you or did i tell you? you were wasting your time over there
and like that...he was gone
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Chopper wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:59 pm
UTC wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:32 am Never understood why they didn't admit it earlier, and why they pretended it was a server issue.

He didnt admit it but he was trying to rerout traffic to his own site in the end, that was why he kept bullshiting about server issues.

I called him out on it, and he deleted my message and banned me from Gangsterinc, like I care.

Dave was an asshole that last year, but a friend did point out to me later that it was Dave who actually saved the RD years ago, when the previous owner wanted to get rid of it. He told me Dave was the only one willing to pay up. So there's that.
Dave never paid a red cent over there for anything. The entire site was paid by K.T. till the day it got shut down........Soliai
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Teddy Persico wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:42 am The Philadelphia Inquirer mentioned Merlino in one of its articles a couple days ago. It doesn't deserve its own thread so I'll put it here.

Vince & Joey & Chickie’s & Pete’s

Clout can confirm: Two of South Philly’s best-known natives are big fans of Crabfries.

Former state Sen. Vince Fumo, who spent more than four years in federal prison on public corruption charges and now runs his own lobbying firm, was recently spotted at the Chickie’s & Pete’s restaurant in South Philly’s Packer Park neighborhood.

Also there that night: Reputed Philadelphia mob boss Joseph “Skinny Joey” Merlino, who has done his share of time behind bars too and faces trial in January for a federal racketeering indictment of 46 alleged La Cosa Nostra members filed in 2016.

South Philly being South Philly, the two parties merged for a time into one.

“I stayed for a little while with him and his friends — who were my former constituents — but I left way before he did,” Fumo told us by email. “Staying out ‘to the wee small hours of the morning’ is not my style.”

If ever a Clout item needed a Sinatra reference, this was it.

Staff writers Angela Couloumbis, William Bender, and Chris Brennan contributed to this column.
Even the government stiffs love Merlino, he is a train wreck you have to watch.
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:10 pm NO disrespect either Silent, that’s a nice and wealthy area. I grew up in the Asbury Park Press subscription area as well my friend....

Dante
It's all good. Back in 1974 when we moved there, dad did ok.
But today, no way he or me could afford to live there. He told
me that in 1981 when he sold and we moved, he got $180K for the
house. 5 years later it went for $680k. Today, probably double
the $640.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

Soliai wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:02 am
Chopper wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:59 pm

Dave never paid a red cent over there for anything. The entire site was paid by K.T. till the day it got shut down........Soliai
Then i was misinformed..anyway Dave is and was an asshole for fucking the site up.
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
bobbybats
Straightened out

Post by bobbybats »

bronx wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:56 pm 5 does not get you out in three, got to do 85%..4 plus if 5, i guess he will get no more than 36 to 41 months
Yes and no, there are reductions and stuff that can get you out short of the 85%, you get a year off your sentence if you complete rehab, which is why almost everyone show enters the Federal system has some type of dependency issue. You can also get 3 months halfway house and 3 months of home confinment, this is all in addition to the 15% good time reduction.
In 14 years the bitch will be a real money earner, yes sir........
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

bobbybats wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:25 am
bronx wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:56 pm 5 does not get you out in three, got to do 85%..4 plus if 5, i guess he will get no more than 36 to 41 months
Yes and no, there are reductions and stuff that can get you out short of the 85%, you get a year off your sentence if you complete rehab, which is why almost everyone show enters the Federal system has some type of dependency issue. You can also get 3 months halfway house and 3 months of home confinment, this is all in addition to the 15% good time reduction.
Good info. Happy Holidays Bats.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bobbybats wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:25 am
The only reduction outside of the 15 percent is the rehab , You only get the full 12 off your sentece is 40 months or more or somewhere around there. Then it drops to 9 and 6 months .

Good breakdown of the program , guess it's 37 months not 40 ,
http://www.rdaplawconsultants.com/rdap- ... t-is-rdap/
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo