Joey merlino and others busted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by JCB1977 »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Looks like 3 other Genovese Associates were busted in Massachusetts. They were part of the Springfield Crew and for some reason were not named in the main indictment.

Looks like Ralph "Ralphie Sant" Santiello/49 is also a Genovese made member and part of the Springfield Crew.

Pogo
Pogo, how many Genovese "made" soldiers are based in Springfield as of 2016? Associates?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I don't know. Here are some of the members who have been IDed. I'm sure there are others.

Acting Capo Eugene “Rooster” O’Nofrio/74 (UI/IP) - Based out of Connecticut.
Ralph "Ralphie Sant" Santiello/49 (UI/IP)
Emilio Fusco/44 (IP/5/8/2032)
Giuseppe “Little Joe” Manzi/36
Albert Calvanese/52 - ?

Am I missing anyone? The fact that they answer to an Acting Capo based out of Connecticut (who also operates in Manhattan) probably means that they no longer have their own Capo like they use to.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

did the gotti kid go down in this bust or was it separate?
and like that...he was gone
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Cheech wrote:did the gotti kid go down in this bust or was it separate?

It was a seperate bust.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Pogo The Clown wrote:I don't know. Here are some of the members who have been IDed. I'm sure there are others.

Albert Calvanese/52 - ?

Am I missing anyone? The fact that they answer to an Acting Capo based out of Connecticut (who also operates in Manhattan) probably means that they no longer have their own Capo like they use to.

Pogo
hes the buffer / liaison
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

no pics on him. hes a little guy, pale. red hair. old. heart problems.
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

By the way, not to pat ourselves on the back but on RD this topic has only a 32 responses and 600 views while on here it has 82 and pushing towards 1000 views. I think it's pretty clear at this point this is the places to be for shit like this. A major fucking story breaks with Merlino & the Genovese and it's still quiet over there, incredible to see what happened with RD over the past few years.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Well said.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

I wonder if the Feds have any surveillance photos of Merlino with any of the NY guys?......Soliai
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Pogo The Clown wrote:I don't know. Here are some of the members who have been IDed. I'm sure there are others.

Albert Calvanese/52 - ?

Pogo

Good observation...I would have to assume that one or two guys on the list you provided are very close to or very trusted by Rooster...somebody has got to be leading several members and associates.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Chucky wrote:By the way, not to pat ourselves on the back but on RD this topic has only a 32 responses and 600 views while on here it has 82 and pushing towards 1000 views. I think it's pretty clear at this point this is the places to be for shit like this. A major fucking story breaks with Merlino & the Genovese and it's still quiet over there, incredible to see what happened with RD over the past few years.
Over there, they´re mostly talking about favorite songs from the 50s, 60s and 70s and who the hottest babe at the moment is. Any threads related to organized crime is about crime in Australia, Holland, England etc. I can´t believe that once great forum has sunk this low. Some new posters over there but most of them are retards who used to post on GangsterBB before and think they can contribute. None of them have anything to offer, in my opinion. I might get banned now over there for posting this but frankly, I don´t care.
There you have it, never printed before.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

I would guess that Merlino will be tempted to take this to trial given his charges are conspiracy, gambling, and fraud, Jacobs is arrogant like that. He wasn't mentioned in relation to the credit fraud, weapons trafficking, extortion, assault conspiracy or the arson charges. Jacobs will probably try to sever him from with New York guys.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Cheech wrote:

Albert Calvanese/52 - ?

Pogo
hes the buffer / liaison
Buffer is better then being the Fluffer.... :lol: