2023 Membership Count

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Re: 2023 Membership Count

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

PolackTony wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:49 am So far as I’m aware, Joe DiFronzo is still alive at 87 years old.

I agree with Snakes that DiFronzo’s member status is questionable. He’s a possibility, sure, but I don’t consider him a confirmed member.
Thanks, every time I try look the guy up, all I find is stuff about his brothers or the occasional mention of his case in the 1990s.
JoelTurner wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:17 pm
JoePuzzles234 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:37 am • Paolo Farina, 97 – deceased?
He died on Jan 2 2023
Thank you.
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Beatty wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:11 pm
chin_gigante wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:37 am
Cheech wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:25 am Al Lance - I thought it came out in court he was. Or was that just a witness and not the fbi?
There was an article from the Inquirer at the time of the Ligambi trial where one of their reporters (not Anastasia) wrote that Michael Orlando said Al Lance was made. However, I've seen some of Orlando's testimony and when talking about the Lancellottis he only identifies Michael Lancellotti as made. I can't say for sure because I haven't specifically seen the testimony from that day but I suspect the reporter misinterpreted what Orlando said. I put Al Lance under suspected because that article is the only source I can find for his membership
I think I sent you the Orlando transcripts, if not let me know I have a ton of disorganized transcripts from that trial
Good to hear from you, yeah thanks again for all the work you did getting that testimony. I checked my files and I have Orlando's testimony in the 2012 trial on Oct 25-26, but I don't have his testimony from 2013 on Dec 12
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

OcSleeper wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:53 pm
Stroccos wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:09 pm Stango is currently under indictment. he was indicted in December or so and is on bail
Could you drop a link? Haven't seen and can't find anything on it.
I don’t have a link no news site picked it up , it’s. Bs indictment for attempting to put a lien on a federal employee.
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
The Greek
Straightened out

Post by The Greek »

DeCavalcante
Per Chin

Admin:
• Boss: Charles Majuri, 83
• Underboss: Unknown
• Consigliere: Frank Nigro, 81

Caporegime
• Charles Stango, 79 – probation?

Members
• Philip Abramo, 78
• Gaetano Alessi, 84
• Daniel Annunziata, 84
• Ciro Balzano, 60
• James Castaldo, 68
• Rosario Cocchiaro, 81
• Domenico Colletti
• Giacomo Colletti
• Louis Consalvo, 66
• Carl Corsentino, 88
• Nicholas Cottone
Frank D’Amato, 77 – deceased?
• Anthony Falzone
• Paolo Farina, 97 – deceased?
• Leonard Giacobbe
• Felice La Mela, 90 – deceased?
• Nicholas LaMela
• Anthony Mannarino, 78
• Domenico Marzullo, 59
• Michael Merlo
• Luigi Oliveri, 50
• Gregory Rago, 64
• John Riggi Jnr, 69
• Vincent Riggi, 72
• Giuseppe Schifilliti, 85 – deceased?
• Joseph Sclafani, 85
• Gaetano Vastola, 95 – deceased?
• James Gallo, 79

Frank D'amato is alive.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

The most interesting to me on this chart is regarding St Louis? There is still one made guy left there?
Bro, it's a viable family, bro. Who knows how many ceremonies he could of had? 5,10,20? "They got more buttonmen then my grandmother's corsette." Tony Soprano quote I think... no but on more serious note good work 👏
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

For theDeCavlacantes can add Francesco “Frank the Painter” Paparatto/83. You can subtract James Gallo. He died in 2019. Nicholas Cottone died 20220. Schifillitti was still alive as of about a year ago.

Frank Nigro is 68. Dominick Colletti is 59. Giacomo Colletti is 74. Michael Merlo is 69/70. Nicholas LaMela 87/8.

Likely Members:
Robert Collina
Jerry Constabile
Frank Renda

All were Identified as a proposed memebers in the late 1990s. We know the family inducted 12 new members from 2000-2006. These guys were most likely among them or were made later on.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

The Greek wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:55 pm Frank D'amato is alive.
Thanks. I had seen an obituary posted but wasn't sure if it was the correct person.
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:44 pm For theDeCavlacantes can add Francesco “Frank the Painter” Paparatto/83. You can subtract James Gallo. He died in 2019. Nicholas Cottone died 20220. Schifillitti was still alive as of about a year ago.

Frank Nigro is 68. Dominick Colletti is 59. Giacomo Colletti is 74. Michael Merlo is 69/70. Nicholas LaMela 87/8.

Likely Members:
Robert Collina
Jerry Constabile
Frank Renda

All were Identified as a proposed memebers in the late 1990s. We know the family inducted 12 new members from 2000-2006. These guys were most likely among them or were made later on.

Pogo
Thank you for the updated ages. Did not realize that Gallo and Cottone had both died.
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:24 pm I don't think any or at least most of the names on Snake's list were made. I have some additional unconfirmed names that I'm keeping under my hat for now.

My position is that we shouldn't expect that government-revealed names are necessarily comprehensive. Some people get the wrong idea about that.
good ""
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Stroccos wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:32 am
Stroccos wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:09 pm Stango is currently under indictment. he was indicted in December or so and is on bail
I don’t have a link no news site picked it up , it’s. Bs indictment for attempting to put a lien on a federal employee.
A lien?
OmarSantista
Straightened out

Post by OmarSantista »

chin_gigante wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:42 am
Ivan wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:32 am I think Rosario Bellocchi was made before he flipped.

Who are Robert Paleo, David Pepicelli, Paul Pepicelli, Paul Tanso, Nicholas Cimino, Louis DeAngelo, and Vito Malgeri? Have never heard of these guys.
Bellocchi wanted to be made but wasn't.

Paleo, the Pepicellis, and Tanso were part of the Boston crew. Tanso was co-hosting Luisi's YouTube show for a while until they had a big falling out. The Pepicellis are Luisi's cousins. Paul Pepicelli was acting captain of the crew whenever Luisi was out of town.

Cimino is a bookmaker who got pinched in a state gambling case in the 2000s. Lou Monacello testified that Borgesi wanted to propose Cimino for membership because he was a good earner.

Vito Malgeri is with the North Jersey crew. On the tapes made by Nick Stefanelli, Malgeri's name came up. He was around Vincent Centorino but Licata was going to take him and put him with Fazzini so they could see whether or not they wanted to propose him for membership.

Louis DeAngelo is in a lot of recent surveillance footage and photographs. Dave Schratwieser described him as a 'foot soldier'. His son is a professional hockey player.
What was Paul and Bobby's falling out over?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

I thought Rosario Gambinos son Anthony was made in Italy? Think it might have been felice who said Tommy Gambino in LA answers to New York
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

this is from 10/26
looks like he was gonna say, no he is made but was cut off? what do you think
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Cheech wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:52 am
this is from 10/26
looks like he was gonna say, no he is made but was cut off? what do you think
Yeah that what it looks like ,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Gustazul
Honorary Member

Post by Gustazul »

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I have a question: is the L.A. family considered an independent family or with Tommy Gambino's alleged tenure did they become part of the Gambino family?
"We don't break our Captain's, we kill em" - Vincent "Chin" Gigante.
kyrieleis
On Record

Post by kyrieleis »

Florida
• Vincent LoScalzo, 86
• Antonio Amorelli, 70s
• Joseph DiGerlando, 86
• Frank Albano, 84
Not totally sure if you're just going based off if they're alive or dead, but Florida is basically totally inactive from what I know.. LoScalzo stepped up as the boss but is reported to be living a normal life, and I haven't seen anything about the other members taking a leadership role
Other than this, great information!

- Kyrieleis
"We bakuto cannot walk in broad daylight. But if we unite and become a wall to stop communism, we can be of service to the nation. If anything happens, we would like to stake our lives for the good of the country."