Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by bluehouse »

sammy is a really bad father compared to JG.JG kids are all millionaires only Jr did prison time.Sammys kids have both been to jail and his daughter is in a relationship with a guy who's doing a life sentence
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

bluehouse wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:53 am sammy is a really bad father compared to JG.JG kids are all millionaires only Jr did prison time.Sammys kids have both been to jail and his daughter is in a relationship with a guy who's doing a life sentence
Gottis kids are millionares?
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

Gravano and his wife are divorced aren’t they?
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:13 pm
bluehouse wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:53 am sammy is a really bad father compared to JG.JG kids are all millionaires only Jr did prison time.Sammys kids have both been to jail and his daughter is in a relationship with a guy who's doing a life sentence
Probably not self made ones
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:25 pm
Joeyboy1982 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:47 am
bluehouse wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:07 pm
Joeyboy1982 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:21 pm
JohnnySalami wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:02 am
bluehouse wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:37 pm I like chazz but he really needs to get over a bronx tale.It was an ok movie at most it was just a coming of age story with a mafia backdrop nothing more.
I thought it was well put together. Alot of the older generation Italians enjoyed it alot because they can relate to the whole thing minus the muligan love story
And if you guys ever hear of Frank Renzulli? That is the guy that supposedly helped Chaz put the whole story together and Chazz screwed him big-time. He was an East Boston guy can you wrote the first two seasons of The Sopranos. He actually based Uncle Juniors look off of the legendary East Boston guy, Jr Russo.
Is that true chazz has been saying abt was based on his life
https://ew.com/article/1993/10/15/all-chazz/

Interesting read
Man I can see it now...Uncle June does look like JR Russo
JR russo had hair though but without hair not a doubt at all haha
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Extortion wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:36 pm
No way they are millionares. How many people did they have to pay to watch that Gotti movie with Travolta? It was awful
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:15 am
No way they are millionares. How many people did they have to pay to watch that Gotti movie with Travolta? It was awful
Lol it wasn't that bad....
But it's probably better then GOTTI 2 will be.....

To bad Lindsey. Lohans. Didn't take the role
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

even if they arnt the live in mega mansions
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

bluehouse wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:06 am
You mean a mortgaged to the hill with no home equity left home in oyster bay?
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:39 am
bluehouse wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:06 am

Those houses would be paid off by now Gottis kids are are all in their late 50s they bought properties when property wasnt as expensive as it is today.Also while sr was in jail he was still getting a huge kick up from gambinos.Sr wasnt seeing any of that money being in supermax it went straight to his immediate family
You mean a mortgaged to the hill with no home equity left home in oyster bay?
RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Post by RamshackleMan »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:53 pm
But it's probably better then GOTTI 2 will be
Oh, I couldn’t disagree more. An all-around embarrassment. Travolta is Battlefield Earth level
bad.

90 minutes of Armand Assante snoring in a recliner would be better than Travolta’s Gotti.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

RamshackleMan wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:13 pm
Oh, I couldn’t disagree more. An all-around embarrassment. Travolta is Battlefield Earth level
bad.

90 minutes of Armand Assante snoring in a recliner would be better than Travolta’s Gotti.
I thought Kevin Connolley making his directoral debut it would be decent or at least look like there was alot of effort put into it. But No! It was awful. I would pay someone to watch 2 hours of yule log Christmas movie they play every year then that.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

RamshackleMan wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:13 pm
bad.

Lol I haven't seen it in 20 years and I don't know how well it holds up, but I liked the Assante Gotti flick. It had an incredible cast and some great moments. And Assante is a treasure, I could watch that guy read the phonebook. I stole a line from it and still use it to this day, when Gotti complained that Castellano squeezes a nickel so hard that the eagle starts to scream. Although I had to switch out the eagle for a beaver because that's what we have on our nickels in Canada lol.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Armand doesnt give a fuck about his gotti movie.He never brings it up unless someone else does.The guy even played odysseus and gets no recognition for that even his performance on the odyssey was 100x better than his gotti performance
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

bluehouse wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:11 pm Armand doesnt give a fuck about his gotti movie.He never brings it up unless someone else does.The guy even played odysseus and gets no recognition for that even his performance on the odyssey was 100x better than his gotti performance
Well he probably isnt going to toot his own horn about how good he was in it, but you can tell when he does talk about it he is interested and engaging about it. He thinks highly of it but as an actor he isnt going to promote a sequel until they are further along. It is greenlit, but stuff is greenlit all the time and then not made.

Gotti Jr. trying to be involved again is odd, he just made the Travolta one. He got his chance to put his spin on his Dad's story, let it go. If HBO wants to do a sequel dont involve Gotti jr.