Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by JohnnySalami »

Yup totally is running out of stories to tell. Checked his new video for about a minute and couldn't listen to it anymore lol
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Sammy is starting to show his age. He seems to have lost more than a few steps, seems confused at times.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Alite is completely unlikable, even for a ratcaster. The new episode with his brother was terrible too. His sponsors are hilarious , I will say his co - host is at least not as annoying as Tom Lafanookia.
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

The comments on Gravano's videos are ridiculous. The amount of well wishes, generally admiration etc, really leaves a weird feeling in my stomach.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

17 minute video about a nosebleed....nice work Sam...let's let Episode 1 of Season 2 of your podcast be abt your bowel movements...size, color, frequency
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

I LASTED FOR BOUT 6 MINS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MF /CHAZZ ''BRONX TALE'' decwent listenin right now0
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

I LASTED FOR BOUT 6 MINS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MF /CHAZZ ''BRONX TALE'' decwent listenin right now0
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

20:00 westside story
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

20:00 westside story
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

I like chazz but he really needs to get over a bronx tale.It was an ok movie at most it was just a coming of age story with a mafia backdrop nothing more.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

bluehouse wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:37 pm I like chazz but he really needs to get over a bronx tale.It was an ok movie at most it was just a coming of age story with a mafia backdrop nothing more.
I thought it was well put together. Alot of the older generation Italians enjoyed it alot because they can relate to the whole thing minus the muligan love story
dreww
Associate

Post by dreww »

Nick Prango wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 2:01 pm The comments on Gravano's videos are ridiculous. The amount of well wishes, generally admiration etc, really leaves a weird feeling in my stomach.
This.
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

JohnnySalami wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:02 am
bluehouse wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:37 pm I like chazz but he really needs to get over a bronx tale.It was an ok movie at most it was just a coming of age story with a mafia backdrop nothing more.
I thought it was well put together. Alot of the older generation Italians enjoyed it alot because they can relate to the whole thing minus the muligan love story
And if you guys ever hear of Frank Renzulli? That is the guy that supposedly helped Chaz put the whole story together and Chazz screwed him big-time. He was an East Boston guy can you wrote the first two seasons of The Sopranos. He actually based Uncle Juniors look off of the legendary East Boston guy, Jr Russo.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:21 pm
JohnnySalami wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:02 am
And if you guys ever hear of Frank Renzulli? That is the guy that supposedly helped Chaz put the whole story together and Chazz screwed him big-time. He was an East Boston guy can you wrote the first two seasons of The Sopranos. He actually based Uncle Juniors look off of the legendary East Boston guy, Jr Russo.
Is that true chazz has been saying abt was based on his life
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

funkster wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:19 pm Sammy is starting to show his age. He seems to have lost more than a few steps, seems confused at times.
His team fucked up.Instead of making him do 2 stories a week they should of filmed a years worth of content in 3 weeks like jerry springer did and just release 2 videos at a time each week like their doing now.Their goal was to get a dirty john type deal like the dirty john podcast did.

Sammy had investors how could they not see this coming hes an old man.What they should of done was hire a location and the best studio equipment then just finish a years worth of podcasts during that month