Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by bluehouse »

His youtube channel was ok at first nothing special but now hes talking about law and order and politics.He should shut the fuck up.All he did after he ratted was talk about how John loved the attention while this piece of shit released a book and a Diane sawyer interview.Now he gets out does a podcast and an interview.I can understand releasing a book but having a podcast were everyweek you on camera talking about how great you are is really pathetic.If he wants to be interesting he should start talking about his Arizona exstacy ring at this point there is nothing else left for him to talk about with his time with the gambinos.I can understand while Micheal francese talks about politics because there is so many ways he could talk about his gas scam that was almost 40 years ago but samy has much more stories to talk about
bronx
Full Patched

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by bronx »

both guys should go away ,nothing but lies come out of their mouths
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

He uploaded a really strange video yesterday about the presidential race
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Yeah hes waxing philosophical and saying hes going to run for governor of arizona
Straightened out

Post by 100100 »

I mean if you don't want to watch the podcast, you don't have to. You're getting pissed off about something you could avoid.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Thst was the weirdest video....
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Had to check I wasn't dreaming when I opened the video and saw this image with Hail to the Chief playing

20201106_174530.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

It is interesting how he’s covered the gotti days and cooperating like 10000 times... but he’s never once gave a true breakdown of the ecstasy days while in witness protection... honestly if he wanted people to be interested, he would cover that... it’s would honestly be all fully new content that he’s never spoke on before... he literally acts like it didn’t even happen .. but I would love to hear the truth about all of that... it was pretty crazy operation...
Also what’s everyone’s take on here if he ever sold drugs in his mafia days???? He denies it til death, yet sure knew how to run a successful drug ring once he got released... also there were several people who admitted being involved in drugs with him back in nyc... I know he’s not that trust worthy of a source.. but gaspipe claimed it... I know he’s not some solid source.. but at the same time I don’t know why he would lie about that.. I can’t remember the other people who mentioned him being involved in drugs..

My opinion? Was it one of his main rackets? No..
did he ever spot the cash, do a quick flip where he wouldn’t even touch the drugs? I think yes... I don’t see how anyone who is committed to living a criminal life, and who makes illegal money for a living, could have never been involved in drugs in anyway whatsoever, the probability just isn’t in his favor... like I said even if it was as little as spotting a crew member the money to buy a few keys to flip...
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Sammy just went live on Instagram for about 20 minutes answering questions. There's probably tons of interesting little stories from his Gambino days that didn't make it to his book. Here's the link to uploaded live:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHQsrLPFzl ... jhgn7gung
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

He should talk more in-depth about his younger days in the 60s when he used to tan with the Rampers, I heard he betrayed the Rampers & started to set them up to be whacked when the mob was doing spring cleaning during the late 60s-early 70s. Who was he under after he transferred to the Gambinos?
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Shellackhead wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:55 pm He should talk more in-depth about his younger days in the 60s when he used to tan with the Rampers, I heard he betrayed the Rampers & started to set them up to be whacked when the mob was doing spring cleaning during the late 60s-early 70s. Who was he under after he transferred to the Gambinos?
Toddo Aurello, answered my own question just remembered lol
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

Think John rizzo helped with the transfer to the gambinos.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Super wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:44 pm Think John rizzo helped with the transfer to the gambinos.
Why was he transferred again?
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

He fell out with ralph spero
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Sammy is a douchebag
#Let’s Go Brandon!