Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Age!!! Milk it
I been taught to listen to what's not said
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

bluehouse wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:07 pm
Joeyboy1982 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:21 pm
JohnnySalami wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:02 am
bluehouse wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:37 pm I like chazz but he really needs to get over a bronx tale.It was an ok movie at most it was just a coming of age story with a mafia backdrop nothing more.
I thought it was well put together. Alot of the older generation Italians enjoyed it alot because they can relate to the whole thing minus the muligan love story
And if you guys ever hear of Frank Renzulli? That is the guy that supposedly helped Chaz put the whole story together and Chazz screwed him big-time. He was an East Boston guy can you wrote the first two seasons of The Sopranos. He actually based Uncle Juniors look off of the legendary East Boston guy, Jr Russo.
Is that true chazz has been saying abt was based on his life
https://ew.com/article/1993/10/15/all-chazz/

Interesting read
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Sammy's following in the footsteps of Coffee with Cullotta" did videos till the day he died ,
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

In his latest podcast episode he talks about how the urn behind him is his Grandma and says she was suffering in a lot of pain so he threw her down the stairs to put her out of her misery!! He was kind of laughing at the end so I wonder if he is kidding. Either way, he is either saying he killed his Grandma or making a sick joke. What the hell is wrong with this guy? Who throws their Grandma down the stairs because she is is suffering. Hope he is joking.
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

Watching it again I think he is joking, he kind has a silly smirk while he is telling it. If he wants to be funny he needs to work on his comedy.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Raven wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:17 am Watching it again I think he is joking, he kind has a silly smirk while he is telling it. If he wants to be funny he needs to work on his comedy.
That dry humor needs some water :lol:
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

I really enjoy his vids, who cares if he sold ecstasy, he killed 19 men so ecstasy means nothing and ratting out a bunch of thieves, liars and backstabbers aint so bad, it probably prolonged their lives being in prison where they couldn't be wacked by their "friends".
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Gravano is all over the place now. Where is his so called "team?" His podcast-last episode came out months ago I lost track everything about it. Most of it is from his book Underboss and other books and files. There's no fluidity to it anymore. He still has a massive audience, but his views are down on YouTube.
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

I watch them but i know a lot of the stories are covered in his book. I wish he would talk more about Toddo Aurello or John Rizzo.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:47 am
bluehouse wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:07 pm
Joeyboy1982 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:21 pm
JohnnySalami wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:02 am
bluehouse wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:37 pm I like chazz but he really needs to get over a bronx tale.It was an ok movie at most it was just a coming of age story with a mafia backdrop nothing more.
I thought it was well put together. Alot of the older generation Italians enjoyed it alot because they can relate to the whole thing minus the muligan love story
And if you guys ever hear of Frank Renzulli? That is the guy that supposedly helped Chaz put the whole story together and Chazz screwed him big-time. He was an East Boston guy can you wrote the first two seasons of The Sopranos. He actually based Uncle Juniors look off of the legendary East Boston guy, Jr Russo.
Is that true chazz has been saying abt was based on his life
https://ew.com/article/1993/10/15/all-chazz/

Interesting read
Man I can see it now...Uncle June does look like JR Russo
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

I know right!
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Tonyd621 wrote:Gravano is all over the place now. Where is his so called "team?" His podcast-last episode came out months ago I lost track everything about it. Most of it is from his book Underboss and other books and files. There's no fluidity to it anymore. He still has a massive audience, but his views are down on YouTube.
Yeah somethings going on. Think it's his health?
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

desertdog wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:01 am I really enjoy his vids, who cares if he sold ecstasy, he killed 19 men so ecstasy means nothing and ratting out a bunch of thieves, liars and backstabbers aint so bad, it probably prolonged their lives being in prison where they couldn't be wacked by their "friends".
His videos would be enjoyable if he was truthful and not on a mission to rewrite history.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

JohnnyS wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:31 am
desertdog wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:01 am I really enjoy his vids, who cares if he sold ecstasy, he killed 19 men so ecstasy means nothing and ratting out a bunch of thieves, liars and backstabbers aint so bad, it probably prolonged their lives being in prison where they couldn't be wacked by their "friends".
His videos would be enjoyable if he was truthful and not on a mission to rewrite history.
What has he lied about so far?
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

dave wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:05 am
JohnnyS wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:31 am
What has he lied about so far?
I can only speak on what I've read on here as I dont watch his videos. Go back and read this thread you'll find examples.