The Return of Gene Borello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: The Return of Gene Borello

Post by bluehouse »

queensnyer wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:40 pm
AntComello wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:49 am In confused he says Peter gotti (John jr brother) was a certified tough guy and that he used to beat people up and strip them naked and that when people would see his truck pull up they would run. I never heard anything like that before pretty weird lol always thought he was just a civilian.
yeah growing up here peter was the real deal.. not a smart business man. money making isnt his thing but he was tough for sure. couldve easily been made had he chose that route. i know one drug dealer he personally beat with is fists wile petes crew made the dealers crew sit in a circle in the park and watch him break this guy up. he was more or less trying to keep the neighborhood safe, and the lowlife element out( i know ironic) rather than be a street guy.
He was only a tough guy because noone would fight back.Do you honestley beleive if it wasnt for his father if he tried to beat up someone they wouldnt hit him back
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

All these links are now saying:

Video is private

So did gene take them down....??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

givememysocks wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:37 am I cant wait for Capeci to write the next 10 gangland articles about this guy
First one today :lol:
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

I think I read somewhere that he was supposed to stay away from social media, he obviously thought YouTube didn’t count as long as it was just him and no other convicted felons on his channel, maybe he’s been pinched again for breaching his parole conditions.
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Yeah he deleted everything. It's not even showing up in my history. That sucks for us but he really does have rocks in his head for even doing this. Again.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Hes already fucked capeci sent a downloaded link to the judge
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Damn right when his stories were starting to get good
glen40
Associate

Post by glen40 »

Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:06 pm Hootie also mentioned how Pete Gotti was one of the toughest guys in the neighborhood and had a reputation for protecting the neighborhood from thieves and drug dealers. Said he was not a shooter but was known for knocking guys out, stabbing guys, baseball batting guys and even said he was know for locking guys in dog cages haha
Any idea what Hootie video this was mentioned in? It's too painful to go back through many of them.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

the videos are there
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Gene just posted a new video
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Yep, weird. He definitely took them offline at one point bc they are back to showing in my history.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

glen40 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:56 am
Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:06 pm Hootie also mentioned how Pete Gotti was one of the toughest guys in the neighborhood and had a reputation for protecting the neighborhood from thieves and drug dealers. Said he was not a shooter but was known for knocking guys out, stabbing guys, baseball batting guys and even said he was know for locking guys in dog cages haha
Any idea what Hootie video this was mentioned in? It's too painful to go back through many of them.
I believe it was his video titled “neighborhood toughs”
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

gaspipe wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:01 pm Yep, weird. He definitely took them offline at one point bc they are back to showing in my history.
Yeah his channel was definitely down for a few hours but it’s now back up and running
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Anyone knows who he’s talking about & does anyone have the link to the video?
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

bluehouse wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:55 pm
queensnyer wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:40 pm
AntComello wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:49 am In confused he says Peter gotti (John jr brother) was a certified tough guy and that he used to beat people up and strip them naked and that when people would see his truck pull up they would run. I never heard anything like that before pretty weird lol always thought he was just a civilian.
yeah growing up here peter was the real deal.. not a smart business man. money making isnt his thing but he was tough for sure. couldve easily been made had he chose that route. i know one drug dealer he personally beat with is fists wile petes crew made the dealers crew sit in a circle in the park and watch him break this guy up. he was more or less trying to keep the neighborhood safe, and the lowlife element out( i know ironic) rather than be a street guy.
He was only a tough guy because noone would fight back.Do you honestley beleive if it wasnt for his father if he tried to beat up someone they wouldnt hit him back
maybe...i personally saw him fight one on one and he could handle himself...where people hesitant because he was a Gotti...im sure but not everyone