The Return of Gene Borello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Shellackhead
Full Patched

The Return of Gene Borello

Post by Shellackhead »

CatStevens9
Straightened out

Re: The Return of Gene Borello

Post by CatStevens9 »

Peter Gotti (John Jr's Brother) terrorizing Howard Beach & Ozone Park? I was under the impression that he wasn't a street guy
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

You know one thing I was wrong about was my prediction that Gene would eventually start beefing with Alite but this video proves that’s definitely not the case. Alite publicly said Gene had “rocks in his brains” for doing the podcast when he didn’t have permission. I coulda swore Borrello was gonna come out swinging on Alite, literally or figuratively. But Borello still has his back 1000%.

“If you wanna say Alite exaggerates things, maybe he does, maybe we all do, but him not shooting and killing people!? He definitely did that!”

And that quote almost perfectly encapsulates my feelings about Alite. I say almost because I think Gene undersells Alite’s exaggerations quite a bit. Alite fucking says he knew Castellano was gonna get hit when half the hit team didn’t know until just before. It’s laughable. That being said, that doesn’t mean Alite didn’t actually participate in the violence that he was alleged to have participated in.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Also the brief moment of (unintentional?) honesty from Gene acknowledging they *all* exaggerate stuff was **chef’s kiss**.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

He's a hot head who repeats himself a lot but Gene can be amusing.
All roads lead to New York.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

According to Gene’s latest video a Bonanno associate told Gene’s ex’s husband to report Gene to the fbi. So somehow Gene managed to convince himself that the mafia had something to do with him getting pinched. I have a very hard time believing this.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I seriously doubt this aswell

I bet his ex gf felt she was in danger from her psychotic drug induced ex and called the cops

I bet he gets arrested again for parole violation or drug possession in the near future if he doesn’t overdose

I also have never seen a single Borrello interview ever since I’ve seen him with his own face on a shirt
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

In confused he says Peter gotti (John jr brother) was a certified tough guy and that he used to beat people up and strip them naked and that when people would see his truck pull up they would run. I never heard anything like that before pretty weird lol always thought he was just a civilian.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

He is sooo weird looking. Closer to the camera is not an improvement.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

This is all he another rats have; nothing else - brokester rats trying to be relevant and line their pockets.
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

I didn't enjoy Gene with Alite but by himself somehow he's more enjoyable.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

I want that 12 minutes of my life back, Fuck this Im cured from the RAT CAST's
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

idk. i thought that was the most honest hes been.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

gaspipe wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:37 am He is sooo weird looking. Closer to the camera is not an improvement.
😂😂😂😂😂
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

The judge said no social media the guy couldn't last a month. I'm pretty sure youtube falls under social media. Your sharing a video of yourself to the public hes a moron