The Return of Gene Borello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

funkster
Full Patched

Re: The Return of Gene Borello

Post by funkster »

13 of the 18 minutes was the exact same thing over and over. Youse are all rats dont talk outta both sides of your mouths. Riveting.
Boston+matt14
Honorary Member

Post by Boston+matt14 »

I find him entertaining because he's such a loose cannon but I fully expect him to be back in jail next year at this time.
"Where's our Al Sharpton?" -Anthony Borgesi
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Boston+matt14 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:07 pm I find him entertaining because he's such a loose cannon but I fully expect him to be back in jail next year at this time.
Yup. He hasn’t changed much. In my opinion, Gene comes off like a Narcissist who doesn’t want to face reality or take accountability for his actions. It’s only a matter of time before that lunatic snaps again. It’s mind boggling to me that the government would cut such a sweet deal with a repeat felon who’s admitted to dozens of violent crimes. Five years isn’t enough, he belongs in jail smh.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Wasn’t he supposed to stay off social media as part of the terms of his release?
Isn’t YouTube considered social media?
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:02 am Wasn’t he supposed to stay off social media as part of the terms of his release?
Yea but he can’t resist he’s like a fucking teenage girl..desperate for validation from strangers.. he’s an insecure little pussy
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Those big fish lips of his.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:50 am Those big fish lips of his.
If Gene wasn’t such a psycho I’d suggest he look into acting. He’s almost a cartoon character. His features, his voice. I think he’d be pretty entertaining.
givememysocks
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by givememysocks »

I cant wait for Capeci to write the next 10 gangland articles about this guy
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:02 am Wasn’t he supposed to stay off social media as part of the terms of his release?
Can’t he say it’s a job
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:18 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:50 am Those big fish lips of his.
If Gene wasn’t such a psycho I’d suggest he look into acting. He’s almost a cartoon character. His features, his voice. I think he’d be pretty entertaining.
Now you are onto something. This is what I mean. He has to capitalize on his personality, more so than his story. They are doing the wrong kind of content I think. Or rather, long term hes gotta transition into something else. He lived the life, he should go full Moltisanti and write a Script for something. Some kinda gritty, street mob shit. I dunno... He maybe could do comedy, lol
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

More of Gene's musings. Anxiously awaiting his memoirs.

Video 2
https://youtu.be/dn-v_3s0HG0

Video 3
https://youtu.be/h1AOT2kdHFY
All roads lead to New York.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I kinda like Gene. Doesn’t seem like a bad kid. The story he told in video 3 was documented in the indictment, I think the “victim” (who sounded like a failed mob associate himself) became a CI as well. Giallanzo made him sell his house for the money... I get it, but damn.., thats really rough.

I’ve noticed that a lot of these guys are getting relentlessly roasted in the comment section. Hootie’s latest video didnt seem to have one positive comment, and Gene gets a lot of ball breakers it looks like. Theres a small army of commenters going after these guys

Gene said he’ll essentially answer any question or talk about whoever if you email him a request. Didnt he do a little Q and A for us here and got spooked? lol
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

AntComello wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:49 am In confused he says Peter gotti (John jr brother) was a certified tough guy and that he used to beat people up and strip them naked and that when people would see his truck pull up they would run. I never heard anything like that before pretty weird lol always thought he was just a civilian.
yeah growing up here peter was the real deal.. not a smart business man. money making isnt his thing but he was tough for sure. couldve easily been made had he chose that route. i know one drug dealer he personally beat with is fists wile petes crew made the dealers crew sit in a circle in the park and watch him break this guy up. he was more or less trying to keep the neighborhood safe, and the lowlife element out( i know ironic) rather than be a street guy.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Hootie also mentioned how Pete Gotti was one of the toughest guys in the neighborhood and had a reputation for protecting the neighborhood from thieves and drug dealers. Said he was not a shooter but was known for knocking guys out, stabbing guys, baseball batting guys and even said he was know for locking guys in dog cages haha
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Gabagool718 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:58 am
Yea but he can’t resist he’s like a fucking teenage girl..desperate for validation from strangers…
Gene Borrello, the Chrissy Teigen of the NY mob.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”