Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Post by Philly d »

bluehouse wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:44 pm
Philly d wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:26 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:00 am
Philly d wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:26 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:51 pm Would Paul Gulino ever have been made if he didnt pull a Louie Tuzzio and demand to Spero he be made?
And assuming he didn't shove Spero?
Why was the consigliere of the family even direct was a kid? Did Joseph Benanti stop being the buffer between?
agreed. Even Benanti was like 60 years ago. WHy is he hanging around 22 year street punks.
Bennati was an extreme brokstar these kids would kick up to him and he would let them do whatever they want.He spent most of his life in jail and by the time he got out he was too old and wasnt smart enough to start over even though he was made for over 20 years.Im guessing for him to get his button in the 70s he was a real serious guy but probably a hitter and not a money maker
makes sense. Thx for clarifying
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

pizza s joe tekulve, benanti was a n.y.c guy not sure who is captain was in the city maybe one of three captains killed. he was a very bad gambler, drank and smoked pot with these kids .joe was liked by zero wise guys.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

gaspipe wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:40 pm You got me to listen to that rant and he's 100% talking about jimmy, he's making fun of his speech pattern. Then he says he will take a hair sample test for drugs. Might be reading the forums lol
Keep in mind thobhe got caught in a decent house receiving 10000 hydros its not like he was a complete nobody
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

bronx wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:13 pm pizza s joe tekulve, benanti was a n.y.c guy not sure who is captain was in the city maybe one of three captains killed. he was a very bad gambler, drank and smoked pot with these kids .joe was liked by zero wise guys.
Calandra brings up Scars a lot. Any truth to his stories
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Cheech wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:20 am
bronx wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:13 pm pizza s joe tekulve, benanti was a n.y.c guy not sure who is captain was in the city maybe one of three captains killed. he was a very bad gambler, drank and smoked pot with these kids .joe was liked by zero wise guys.
Calandra brings up Scars a lot. Any truth to his stories
Yeah I have noticed Scars is someone he has spoken highly of in several of his videos. Love to hear what Scars knows or thinks about Jimmy.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

I only posted once to Alite and it was quite a while back. Nothing overly direct but hey, just tell your story and spare the reasons for cooperating; they're your crimes and you ratted. Well, I was just responding to his latest - not at him but a post about Sammy being the real deal - and noted I'm ghosted. These rats are truly punks. Anyone reminding them it's their crimes, they get perturbed as all the other posters are praising these cooperators.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

outfit guy wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:21 am I only posted once to Alite and it was quite a while back. Nothing overly direct but hey, just tell your story and spare the reasons for cooperating; they're your crimes and you ratted. Well, I was just responding to his latest - not at him but a post about Sammy being the real deal - and noted I'm ghosted. These rats are truly punks. Anyone reminding them it's their crimes, they get perturbed as all the other posters are praising these cooperators.
John Alite posted a video on his channel with Larry Mazza as his guest. He blames Sammy. And from the outside looking in-Mazza and Alite keep saying they are not going to say much about it like they did on Gunners show, but they keep on keeping on...
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Jimmy gave a shout out to staxxx lol what a completely useless ally to have in this rat war
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

:lol:
bluehouse wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:56 pm Jimmy gave a shout out to staxxx lol what a completely useless ally to have in this rat war
:lol:
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Looks like Borello was recently released. It’s too bad he can’t do podcasts or any social media because he would turn the volume on this little rat war all the way up to 100. It’s kinda a shame haha.

Also we should probably start a pool on how long it takes for him to get locked back up, and for what specific charge .
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I bet he goes back sometime in the next year for consorting with felons or committing a home invasion
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Drugs less then 1yr
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

I could see an assault and battery from a road rage incident. I give him 12 months before he’s back inside.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Id say by june 2022 hed be in for being caught with a controlled substance.He will do another 6 months for that.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Alite says he punked out Solly DeLaurentis in McKeon and shoved his head in the snow? Lmfao yeah I bet buddy