Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TallGuy19
Full Patched

Re: Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Post by TallGuy19 »

Browniety86 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:00 am
Philly d wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:26 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:51 pm Would Paul Gulino ever have been made if he didnt pull a Louie Tuzzio and demand to Spero he be made?
And assuming he didn't shove Spero?
Why was the consigliere of the family even direct was a kid? Did Joseph Benanti stop being the buffer between?
It's not uncommon for associates to have direct contact with captains or administrators. It's like any other organization, where you have a manager who you report to on a day-to-day basis, but if you have an issue that's above their pay grade, so to speak, you take it to someone higher up. Gulino was mad that Spero had ordered them to end their feud with a Colombo crew that operated nearby, which is what led to the shoving.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

outfit guy wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:12 am Gunner is just hosting a show. Honestly, Calandra is a loudmouth, and I just don't sympathize with him at all. All of these rats, especially Sammy and Franzese, as I've posted prior, are profiting from putting hundreds of men behind bars. Gunner rambled on just too long but listen to what he's saying; it's not directly at Calandra. In Detroit, they kill wannabes like the Bath Avenue Crew; you don't see Detroit wiseguy rats everywhere; hence, his uncle tagged N.Y. the rat pack.
Gunner did 13 years for violent crimes in Michigan state prisons. And, he did not rat. Gunner offered Calandra a cage match any time. Regarding his writing, I've not read any but he is proclaiming Hemingway-like talent.
Calandra, as a prior video cites, was born in 1969 and flipped in 2001. He was an associate of an associate that, by his own stories, controlled street-corner pot spots in few block radius of a larger avenue and robbed their neighbors' homes; aside from an occasional bigger score here and there. He is not on the map of LCN. Frankly, the associates/members coming to fore in the 1990s is why LCN today is considered a joke.
Calandra was def connected. His uncles worked at Mike Desantis shop and I think Desantis might have been an in-law to him at some point, he was also on record with Madonna for like a year but he knew Joe Benanti and Spero I believe but I think Gulino was a little more connected than he was.

Gunner for sure could take him in a fight. Gunner is no push over, he is just annoying and rambles a lot. If he didn't do that, his show might be more tolerable.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Yeah Calandra’s uncle I believe owned a body shop with DeSantis. He said he looked at DeSantis like an uncle. He may have even called him Uncle Mike.

It’s funny how DeSantis had dealings with several of these rats doing media. Mazza, Calandra, Pennisi. And now he’s the boss.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

spero talked to anyone he knew from the nabe, he was that kind of man ,the positions he held never went to his head, he was the same guy until he died.spero's problem was he talked to everyone he was a hands on problem solver . all the kids on the block were in his club hanging out sleeping on couches, im talking 5 6 year olds the parents would come in and say is my son here? spero helped everyone in need.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Alite and Mazza are mad triggered , Jimmy flipped the script on them , I hope he calls out more of there bullshit, Long time coming for these assholes ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXia7LGdcyc

All Alites YouTube comments are against Alite, No one likes Alite at all, He is annoying , Gunner too,

See if Sammy gets involved his name keeps coming up from Alite and Mazza as the mastermind as if one is needed for this shit show .
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

The battle of the snitches 🍿
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

They're all lowlife rats; watch but don't like their pages. Dislike every rat page or you're compensating them. Yes, all the comments appear to be against Alite. Alite embellishes and gets carried away. His testimony is perjured. But, all of the Bath Avenue kids testimony perjury; their only access to Spero was through Benanti. Again, Calandra born in 1969, ratted in 2001, was an associate to an associate, dealt pot and robbed neighbors. He now is scraping together pennies to get through life.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Shellackhead wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:16 pm The battle of the snitches 🍿
The way I see it, all these ex LCN youtube guys are bullshitters on some level. They all bullshit. It's just to what degree do they bullshit.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:27 am gunner lindbloom says he is above all that nonsense but he just posted a 50 minute! diatribe of Jimmy Calandra. bc Jimmy called him goofy gunner.
:lol: He is right. Gunner is kinda goofy.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:51 pm Would Paul Gulino ever have been made if he didnt pull a Louie Tuzzio and demand to Spero he be made?
Why was the consigliere of the family even direct was a kid? Did Joseph Benanti stop being the buffer between?
agreed. Even Benanti was like 60 years ago. WHy is he hanging around 22 year street punks.
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

bronx wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:02 pm spero talked to anyone he knew from the nabe, he was that kind of man ,the positions he held never went to his head, he was the same guy until he died.spero's problem was he talked to everyone he was a hands on problem solver . all the kids on the block were in his club hanging out sleeping on couches, im talking 5 6 year olds the parents would come in and say is my son here? spero helped everyone in need.
More stories like these?
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Philly d wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:26 pm
agreed. Even Benanti was like 60 years ago. WHy is he hanging around 22 year street punks.
Bennati was an extreme brokstar these kids would kick up to him and he would let them do whatever they want.He spent most of his life in jail and by the time he got out he was too old and wasnt smart enough to start over even though he was made for over 20 years.Im guessing for him to get his button in the 70s he was a real serious guy but probably a hitter and not a money maker
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Did Benanti have anyone else with him besides the Bath Avenue Crew?
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

TallGuy19 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:31 pm Did Benanti have anyone else with him besides the Bath Avenue Crew?
Wasnt he close with Tommy Karate?
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

bronx wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:02 pm spero talked to anyone he knew from the nabe, he was that kind of man ,the positions he held never went to his head, he was the same guy until he died.spero's problem was he talked to everyone he was a hands on problem solver . all the kids on the block were in his club hanging out sleeping on couches, im talking 5 6 year olds the parents would come in and say is my son here? spero helped everyone in need.
Who is this Joe Pizza that Calandra says Anthony Spero was convicted of his murder?