Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TallGuy19
Full Patched

Re: Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Post by TallGuy19 »

outfit guy wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:41 am
Extortion wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:12 am
Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:26 am
Extortion wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:46 am
Nick Prango wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:48 pm In his latest video Jimmy Calandra is calling out John Alite and Larry Mazza on their bullshit. He is putting them on blast. He says that Alite steals other people's story's and inserts himself. He says that Mazza was never a made guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlSIW3yqFdU
He’s right. Mazza was purposed but never made. He is relying on media hype cause that’s what he does now.
I am not sure about Mazza. He seems like a pretty straight shooter. He claims he was made by the Persicos during the war in order to take part in certain meetings.
That doesn’t sound right because since they’re in a war Scarpa could’ve sat at all the meetings in the latest messages to the associates And also like a Bing or do you really think that they were following protocol to the tee? I mean it’s just doesn’t add up but he is a solid straight shooting guy and seems honorable. I feel like he’s trying to Cassian because people take made man more seriously than associates.
I believe Mazza, and if I recall, he cites being made in his book (would need to reacquaint myself). Calandra deals drugs on a corner; he's in no position to comment on someone working with Capos - daily.
If he didnt tell the FBI that he was made when he cooperated, then he probably wasn't made. There's no way that an informant would leave that out.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

outfit guy wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:35 am The most galling about Jimmy - aside from being a Rat - is the root cause is the neighborhood he grew up. I've worked with dozens of Brooklynites and none cite this danger. It was confined to a very few that consciously made the decision to take a short cut to power and money. I posted to Sammy Bull's interview and requested he send to the Bath Avenue Story page.

Please send to the Bath Avenue Story page: Jimmy chose not to do his time. Now, he's blocking people (me) from posting to his stories. He recently blocked me from reminding, for example, Joe Gambino skipped bail and left friends and families potentially vulnerable to millions of dollars. Anyway, Jimmy has a million excuses: everyone else ratted, so I ratted; the neighborhood is the reason but yet the vast majority of men learned a trade or went to college. Please send this off to him and view the Hard Intentions channel. He did 38 years straight without excuses. Your debt is to society and the citizens; the Mob and your self-believing expectations of loyalty are an excuse. Thousands of men chose to serve out their terms: their crimes. As your former friend Tommy Reynolds stated regarding a co-defendant, paraphrasing: I don't care what name he goes under, a rat is a rat. Tommy is doing 50 years, for: HIS crimes.

Jimmy Calandra is snitch punk that now says Salvatore Avellino hinted at him to be a rat. (Sounds like Pennisi and the rattling dishes.). He's been in photographed with other snitches smiling and that stupid Wiser Guys show. Feel sorry for me. No, I'm sorry for your friends doing the time cause they chose to pay their debt to society (Tommy Reynolds for example). Like all snitches: he's the lowest of the low; pawning off his time to others and beholden to the FBI.
You make some good points. I didn't view him like this. Primarily, he convinces me that he was a product of his environment. If he grew up around cops my belief was he would of became a cop. Idk if I felt sorry for him, but out of all the rats he had me most convinced of what he has said out of all of them on youtube-UNTIL, I agreed with some of your statements
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

TallGuy19 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:08 am
outfit guy wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:41 am
Extortion wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:12 am
Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:26 am
Extortion wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:46 am
Nick Prango wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:48 pm In his latest video Jimmy Calandra is calling out John Alite and Larry Mazza on their bullshit. He is putting them on blast. He says that Alite steals other people's story's and inserts himself. He says that Mazza was never a made guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlSIW3yqFdU
He’s right. Mazza was purposed but never made. He is relying on media hype cause that’s what he does now.
I am not sure about Mazza. He seems like a pretty straight shooter. He claims he was made by the Persicos during the war in order to take part in certain meetings.
That doesn’t sound right because since they’re in a war Scarpa could’ve sat at all the meetings in the latest messages to the associates And also like a Bing or do you really think that they were following protocol to the tee? I mean it’s just doesn’t add up but he is a solid straight shooting guy and seems honorable. I feel like he’s trying to Cassian because people take made man more seriously than associates.
I believe Mazza, and if I recall, he cites being made in his book (would need to reacquaint myself). Calandra deals drugs on a corner; he's in no position to comment on someone working with Capos - daily.
If he didnt tell the FBI that he was made when he cooperated, then he probably wasn't made. There's no way that an informant would leave that out.
Exactly! Good point..
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

How do you know he didn't tell the FBI? I don't believe he was ever subject to cross-examination (I may stand corrected).
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

I guess if someone digs it up it will hold the truth to Mazza’s membership or lack there of
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

His name does not come up among the member informants from the 1990s. Being made is just something he is claiming now.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

It's entirely possible that they talked about making him or planned on doing it, but that's not the same thing as actually being made.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
MightyDR
Straightened out

Post by MightyDR »

Mazza says that he and another associate were “made” by Joe Tomasello in a private booth at the Sheraton Hotel. There was no finger pricking or burning saints, just a lit match on a plate. He describes the whole thing as cringe worthy and unceremonious. If he was going to lie about it, why make it sound so awful?

He also says the Lucchese family and Gambino family didn’t recognize them as made. The Genovese family said they would “go along with it” but that they would have to do the ceremony again after the war. I assume the Orena faction wouldn’t recognize them as made either.

Even if the story of his “ceremony” is true, I think all of that would lead to him not being identified as a made member before. In my opinion it’s the only head scratcher in an otherwise candid book.
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

Mazza and Alite responded to Jimmy’s recent attacks. They did interviews on Gunner Detroit YouTube Channel. Personal shots were taken by Larry, which is to be expected. Alite says he and other podcasts tried to help Jimmy, but it didn’t work out. Of course in classic Alite fashion he played the “he’s not a tough guy” card. Interesting stuff seeing these individuals exchange barbs with one another.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I think I had this discussion on here a few months with some ppl. Larry said he got made by phone.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Larry's claim to fame is screwing the bosses wife. lmao Larry can't accept that. And now he just made it worse. He doesn't sound like a sharp guy in this. He doesn't have the necessary wits to make an intelligent response imo. can't wait to hear alite.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Can you provide the hyperlinks?
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Man watching and Mazza is handling this poorly and Alite same. Fucking gossiping like little school girls

“Salvatore Luciana must be looking down on us with great pride”
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Jimmy’s blame it on the neighborhood thing is a little overblown. The areas he lived and hung out in were some of the most liveable and stable places in all of Brooklyn during the 80s and 90s. But it is well documented that during that time, a lot of crazy shit happened, and there were a lot of degenerate kids doing wild shit all packed into a relatively small area. The problem is that Jimmy and his friends were just bad kids, straight up, they chose to be bad kids and they didnt have to look far for trouble, and didnt have to look far for that badness to be nurtured

More kids came out of that neighborhood straight, than not. I can think of two guys I personally know off the top of my head who are Jimmy’s age, Italian, grew up in Bensonhurst, work a 9-5 and never knew or associated with anybody connected to this very day. They have never even heard of the Bath Avenue crew.

Jimmy and all those kids were impressionable, missing something in their lives, and in close proximity to trouble. They were bad kids, bottom line. Maybe if he grew up out on a farm somewhere it would have been different, but to hear him say there werent many options for him is kinda bullshit