Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Post by outfit guy »

The most galling about Jimmy - aside from being a Rat - is the root cause is the neighborhood he grew up. I've worked with dozens of Brooklynites and none cite this danger. It was confined to a very few that consciously made the decision to take a short cut to power and money. I posted to Sammy Bull's interview and requested he send to the Bath Avenue Story page.

Please send to the Bath Avenue Story page: Jimmy chose not to do his time. Now, he's blocking people (me) from posting to his stories. He recently blocked me from reminding, for example, Joe Gambino skipped bail and left friends and families potentially vulnerable to millions of dollars. Anyway, Jimmy has a million excuses: everyone else ratted, so I ratted; the neighborhood is the reason but yet the vast majority of men learned a trade or went to college. Please send this off to him and view the Hard Intentions channel. He did 38 years straight without excuses. Your debt is to society and the citizens; the Mob and your self-believing expectations of loyalty are an excuse. Thousands of men chose to serve out their terms: their crimes. As your former friend Tommy Reynolds stated regarding a co-defendant, paraphrasing: I don't care what name he goes under, a rat is a rat. Tommy is doing 50 years, for: HIS crimes.

Jimmy Calandra is snitch punk that now says Salvatore Avellino hinted at him to be a rat. (Sounds like Pennisi and the rattling dishes.). He's been in photographed with other snitches smiling and that stupid Wiser Guys show. Feel sorry for me. No, I'm sorry for your friends doing the time cause they chose to pay their debt to society (Tommy Reynolds for example). Like all snitches: he's the lowest of the low; pawning off his time to others and beholden to the FBI.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:32 am
TommyNoto wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:41 am Jimmy’s podcast are my favorite

I haven’t watched JP since I found his channel

Those kids were knee deep in shit and it wasn’t too lomg ago , my era

Does anyone know about Gerry Bellifiore ? There was a legendary Gerry in Manhattan that was robbing esctacy dealers in the late 90s. Even if the deal was in the street this kid would pull out the gun and rip out their pants where the $ was
The Bellifiore that Calandra mentions died a few years ago in Florida in a shoot out with the cops after robbing a bank (I think). I think he ended up in Florida back in the day and was DJ'ing some of Paciello's clubs. I'm not sure if he flipped and stayed down there - I think he did not but I'm not 100% sure - but either way, he's dead. Not sure if it's the same person you mentioned because he was in Florida by that time, but at the same time, nothing was stopping these guys from going back and forth all the time (which they did). Calandra's brother worked Security at Limelight and they were involved in robbing ecstacy dealers.

Old NY DJ Frankie Bones and his brother Adam X told stories about being shaken down by neighborhood goons every time they'd try to throw an underground party... I wonder if it was the bath ave crew that did it. Really wouldn't be surprising.
I agree

Funny coincidence of italian Jerry in the Manhattan club scene that robbed X deals at gun point in summer 1999. This would solve a big mystery. Glad he is dead if it was him
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

NothingNew44 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:48 pm I think it’s great. Jimmy isn’t perfect by any means but his approach is appreciated. I enjoy Larry’s book, and many of his interviews, but in his initial debriefings as a CW he never identified himself as an inducted member. Over time his story has changed. Alite is a narcissistic sociopath who has told so many lies he doesn’t even know the truth anymore.
I have the same views as you do regarding Jimmy and Larry. I havent read it yet but does Larry's book mention anything about getting made? Did you read the print or kindle?

In one interview from what I remember he said they were at a table at some diner/restaurant some of the admin guys said some words and then they were considered made. Another interview he said they were at a diner/restaurant and went into another room/basement. All the stories he does mention that Junior from the can said "to get those guys (Mazza, DelMasto) recognized (made)" because they were going all over with Scarpa in meetings with other made guys and to make it right, etc
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

Dapper_Don wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:38 pm
NothingNew44 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:48 pm I think it’s great. Jimmy isn’t perfect by any means but his approach is appreciated. I enjoy Larry’s book, and many of his interviews, but in his initial debriefings as a CW he never identified himself as an inducted member. Over time his story has changed. Alite is a narcissistic sociopath who has told so many lies he doesn’t even know the truth anymore.
I have the same views as you do regarding Jimmy and Larry. I havent read it yet but does Larry's book mention anything about getting made? Did you read the print or kindle?

In one interview from what I remember he said they were at a table at some diner/restaurant some of the admin guys said some words and then they were considered made. Another interview he said they were at a diner/restaurant and went into another room/basement. All the stories he does mention that Junior from the can said "to get those guys (Mazza, DelMasto) recognized (made)" because they were going all over with Scarpa in meetings with other made guys and to make it right, etc

Print

Yes, in his book it states he was a formally initiated member. So if I remember correctly he describes a ceremony and a Family meeting where the Persico Faction is acknowledged as the power and then he and jimmy were officially recognized as members. It was conducted by Carmine Sessa and Joe T he says.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Atleast hes not rewriting mob history or has he?
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Lol its odd when one snitch makes fun of the other for cooperating.

Almost like "well they flipped before me making mine okay"

His story about Otisville gets locked down to walk him out to witness protect. I'm sure other ppl can say SAME THING about Jimmy lol
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Nick Prango wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:48 pm In his latest video Jimmy Calandra is calling out John Alite and Larry Mazza on their bullshit. He is putting them on blast. He says that Alite steals other people's story's and inserts himself. He says that Mazza was never a made guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlSIW3yqFdU
He’s right. Mazza was purposed but never made. He is relying on media hype cause that’s what he does now.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Extortion wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:46 am
Nick Prango wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:48 pm In his latest video Jimmy Calandra is calling out John Alite and Larry Mazza on their bullshit. He is putting them on blast. He says that Alite steals other people's story's and inserts himself. He says that Mazza was never a made guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlSIW3yqFdU
He’s right. Mazza was purposed but never made. He is relying on media hype cause that’s what he does now.
I am not sure about Mazza. He seems like a pretty straight shooter. He claims he was made by the Persicos during the war in order to take part in certain meetings.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Jimmy still in brooklyn I think. Wasnt there a story. Someone called him a rat in a brooklyn dunkin donuts and he knocked him out
I like his videos. Hes the only one I can watch these days
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Little Frankie
Associate

Post by Little Frankie »

Here’s something interesting that I learned from his most recent vid, they attempted to kill Mikey Hamster 3x but he survived them all. On the Inside the American Mafia show that Jimmy did back in 2014, the first story he tells is when he and Calco shot Hamster in the middle of an intersection. While he never said they killed him, I assumed they did based on the way the story was told.

Does anyone know what became of Hamster?
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

MIKEY HAMSTER??? what kinda of nickname is that????? Hahha
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Cheech wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:05 am Jimmy still in brooklyn I think. Wasnt there a story. Someone called him a rat in a brooklyn dunkin donuts and he knocked him out
I like his videos. Hes the only one I can watch these days
Ya the duken donuts on 18th ave which used to be caffe mille luci
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

This is a glorified street gang. I borrow that from an Outfit victim's immediate family member upon observing the Family Secrets trial. Most all people in that area went about their lives with little visibility to a "wild west show" he has you believing left him zero options in life. What he's done -as all other snitches - is carved out a little venture to line his pockets. Please don't purchase his merchandise or support the podcast. Watch, maybe consider the book: I get it. Instead, I can point you to dozens of gangsters from the Eme that still have murder conspiracies hanging over their heads but did a shit load of time and reformed and became preachers. There are also Nuestra Famiglia and Brand (Fred Mendren - sp?) members that refused to cooperate or go into PC but instead dropped out, reformed, did all their time, and had eyes in the back of their heads (sneak attacks) on the mainline of some of the toughest prisons in the world (California). Please view the Hard Intentions webcast - referred by me - Marcus Junius Brutus - and purchase his incredible art work. LIsten to stories of a true tough guy that did 38 years straight and abhors these podcasts hosted by snitches.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:26 am
I am not sure about Mazza. He seems like a pretty straight shooter. He claims he was made by the Persicos during the war in order to take part in certain meetings.
That doesn’t sound right because since they’re in a war Scarpa could’ve sat at all the meetings in the latest messages to the associates And also like a Bing or do you really think that they were following protocol to the tee? I mean it’s just doesn’t add up but he is a solid straight shooting guy and seems honorable. I feel like he’s trying to Cassian because people take made man more seriously than associates.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Extortion wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:12 am
Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:26 am
That doesn’t sound right because since they’re in a war Scarpa could’ve sat at all the meetings in the latest messages to the associates And also like a Bing or do you really think that they were following protocol to the tee? I mean it’s just doesn’t add up but he is a solid straight shooting guy and seems honorable. I feel like he’s trying to Cassian because people take made man more seriously than associates.
I believe Mazza, and if I recall, he cites being made in his book (would need to reacquaint myself). Calandra deals drugs on a corner; he's in no position to comment on someone working with Capos - daily.