Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SB1825
Straightened out

Re: Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Post by SB1825 »

On BOP it says he’s not getting out until 2030
Nepa31
Straightened out

Post by Nepa31 »

Yes it’s 2030 as of now but odds are with 12 months of halfway house(if he gets approved)and the fact he has an open appeal I think he may get out in 2028 or sooner.

As far as him ever discussing Reynolds, Calco, etc I never heard him discuss it. I just know when some Bath Ave shit would come in the Tv he would get annoyed and make sure it got turned off.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

In his latest video Jimmy Calandra is calling out John Alite and Larry Mazza on their bullshit. He is putting them on blast. He says that Alite steals other people's story's and inserts himself. He says that Mazza was never a made guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlSIW3yqFdU
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

^^^shots fired
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Nick Prango wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:48 pm In his latest video Jimmy Calandra is calling out John Alite and Larry Mazza on their bullshit. He is putting them on blast. He says that Alite steals other people's story's and inserts himself. He says that Mazza was never a made guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlSIW3yqFdU
About time the rat wars heated up and calling the lies out , most people cant comprehend how many bullshit stories are out there , Maybe Calandra found a new niche , Fact checking the rats
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

joeycigars wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:54 pm
Nick Prango wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:48 pm In his latest video Jimmy Calandra is calling out John Alite and Larry Mazza on their bullshit. He is putting them on blast. He says that Alite steals other people's story's and inserts himself. He says that Mazza was never a made guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlSIW3yqFdU
About time the rat wars heated up and calling the lies out , most people cant comprehend how many bullshit stories are out there , Maybe Calandra found a new niche , Fact checking the rats
Yeah. John Alite doesn't even try to keep the lies straight. Most people wouldn’t want people to know they did bad things, they would want to downplay it but Alite is just the opposite, he wants people to believe he was an even bigger bad guy than he was. Alite feels compelled to exaggerate what was an unremarkable criminal career because being honest about being a bottom of the foodchain thug isn't good enough for his delusions of grandeur. I’m also not saying the guy isn’t tough and doesn’t have balls, but he’s just not high on the importance totem pole of The Mafia, as he tries to make himself seem.
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

I think it’s great. Jimmy isn’t perfect by any means but his approach is appreciated. I enjoy Larry’s book, and many of his interviews, but in his initial debriefings as a CW he never identified himself as an inducted member. Over time his story has changed. Alite is a narcissistic sociopath who has told so many lies he doesn’t even know the truth anymore.
elasticman
On Record

Post by elasticman »

Nick Prango wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:14 pm
joeycigars wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:54 pm
Yeah. John Alite doesn't even try to keep the lies straight. Most people wouldn’t want people to know they did bad things, they would want to downplay it but Alite is just the opposite, he wants people to believe he was an even bigger bad guy than he was. Alite feels compelled to exaggerate what was an unremarkable criminal career because being honest about being a bottom of the foodchain thug isn't good enough for his delusions of grandeur. I’m also not saying the guy isn’t tough and doesn’t have balls, but he’s just not high on the importance totem pole of The Mafia, as he tries to make himself seem.
John Alite, like all rats who have youtube channels, has to walk this really tough line, wherein he pretends to feel really sorry for being involved with organized crime, while also playing up what a big bad mafioso he was. Alite definitely bullshits more than most other rats though. For example, when Gene Borello mentioned Ronnie G's habit of embarrassing members of his crew, Borello included, Alite said Ronnie G wouldn't dare try that with him around. :roll:
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

TallGuy19 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:18 pm
Extortion wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:55 pm
TallGuy19 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:46 am Has anyone been able to get Calandra to answer questions? I asked him a couple of questions on YouTube and he never really gives a straight answer. I understand he's working on a book and doesn't want to give away too much, but my questions were pretty generic.
It’s weird none of those guys actually answer those questions they just beat around the bush or go off on a different direction totally. You could ask them a question and they say something but It has nothing to do with the actual question.
It's the same thing with Franzese. I saw that he is mentioned in Wiseguy as having been around the Vario crew in his younger days, and I was hoping to get some information from him about it, but I haven't gotten a response so far.
Actually franzese said he did not understand why they brought him up in the movie.

He said he knew hill but didn't hang around with druggies. Which I can understand.

So it was never really discussed why he did that bc hill died right before all the social media bs came out
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

It was bound to happen all genres have beef within itself.Jimmy already has 10k subs thats double pennessi subs and penessi appeared on the NY post and Vlad tv.

I just really want to see anthony russo who already appeared on tv start doing interviews.Pj pisciotti would be awesome too
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Jimmy’s podcast are my favorite

I haven’t watched JP since I found his channel

Those kids were knee deep in shit and it wasn’t too lomg ago , my era

Does anyone know about Gerry Bellifiore ? There was a legendary Gerry in Manhattan that was robbing esctacy dealers in the late 90s. Even if the deal was in the street this kid would pull out the gun and rip out their pants where the $ was
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

yaeh i liked his thing yesterday calling out the lies. hes started rite up from i never smaked gene gotti and he basically named names of guys there in the prison at the time and said neither did they. 1 thing i missed did jimmy confirm gene gotti did slapp around joe gambino? he talke about joe saying he was a good guy doing time for herion but i didnt hear him say they had a fight
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Jimmy doesn't seem like he's going to get caught lying...just my opinion...seems like he's maybe really in it for the truth, and sees the truth as his real angle/offering to the genre. Pennisi is out of stories at this point and trying to pivot to cooking content but Jimmy doesn't seem worried about running out of stories yet. Jimmy might be emerging as one of the best recent, regular storytelling sources for hardcore LCN activity during his era...I mean in terms of podcasts and YouTube availability...his direct no frills and funny storytelling approach is way easier to handle than the MBA guy talking over Pennisi or asking dumb questions and talking about his business world experience who gives a flying fuck?! Maybe Pennisi needed him to help get his story out but Jimmy ertainly doesn't need anyone and gets ahead with his straight into the camera himself in his bedroom or car approach...my opinion.. but who the fuck will ever wear his t-shirts?! Even if he gives them away and I like his stories but don't want the mug either!
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

TommyNoto wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:41 am Jimmy’s podcast are my favorite

I haven’t watched JP since I found his channel

Those kids were knee deep in shit and it wasn’t too lomg ago , my era

Does anyone know about Gerry Bellifiore ? There was a legendary Gerry in Manhattan that was robbing esctacy dealers in the late 90s. Even if the deal was in the street this kid would pull out the gun and rip out their pants where the $ was
The Bellifiore that Calandra mentions died a few years ago in Florida in a shoot out with the cops after robbing a bank (I think). I think he ended up in Florida back in the day and was DJ'ing some of Paciello's clubs. I'm not sure if he flipped and stayed down there - I think he did not but I'm not 100% sure - but either way, he's dead. Not sure if it's the same person you mentioned because he was in Florida by that time, but at the same time, nothing was stopping these guys from going back and forth all the time (which they did). Calandra's brother worked Security at Limelight and they were involved in robbing ecstacy dealers.

Old NY DJ Frankie Bones and his brother Adam X told stories about being shaken down by neighborhood goons every time they'd try to throw an underground party... I wonder if it was the bath ave crew that did it. Really wouldn't be surprising.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

It appears this punk rat blocked me as I can't respond to a post some quack wrote. If someone can post, it'd be great. Jimmy's a King Rat that won't except comments. He praises Joe Gambino's pasta. I asked, did you praise him when he jumped bail leaving friends and families on the hook for millions? He's full of excuses. All his crimes; all his choices; and yes, most all lived legitimate lives in his neighborhood and didn't need to carry a gun. Someone post on my behalf MarcusJuniusBrutus: you're a punk and pull down your YouTube space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlSIW3y ... ORRxBt16M_

The Irritated Irishman
8 hours ago
First off you’re embarrassing yourself cause there were 2 Tito’s back then and yes one arrested and was out in 3 of 4 days after can’t remember? End up being the wrong Tito. The other got arrested then later on got whacked. Here’s what I’m going to tell ya’s. I don’t know Jimmy from way back but got to know him over the last 2 years through others and stayed in touch through text/emails. Have nothing but complete admiration for him. Now I’ll say this. Frankie Burke was like my big brother. Him and my older cousin Joey were inseparable! Frankie sometimes would stay at my Mother’s house in Jersey and him, myself and some buddies of mine from South Boston and couple guys from Queens would run a muck up the boardwalks. I’ve have a couple people tell me that they were told that Frankie and my cousin worked for other individuals and here’s what I’m saying! Frankie worked for himself as an “Independent Franchiser” mostly he did work through Lucchese guys and some work with Gambino guys with my cousin. I had 16 videos removed last year due to complaints and there was serious trouble starting but I explained all this. Again I can’t vet for any jail stories cause I was never in jail with any of these guys. Frankie and my cousin’s crew averaged around 8 years older than me and yes I knew Alite who’s 4 years older than me and I yes I do remember Alite being called the “Sheriff” and yes I have seen him beat the living hell outta a guy next to Aldo’s Pizza. Jimmy’s jail stories I believe in heart of hearts to be true cause he’s mentioned Boston guys like Chucky Flynn who I’ve mentioned multiple times in videos and no one would know that name or stories about him unless they were around him. As for the NJ guy people are talking about I do know there was a guy either in Cherry Hill or Vorhees where John had a big ass house and there was an issue. There was an issue with a kid way back a couple years younger than me who claimed to be a relative of John Riggi and him and I went at it and he got locked in a closet in a music store. That issue was handled through a guy named Tommy Ricciardi who was living in TomsRiver,NJ at the time and was a Lucchese guy. The kid ended up being family friends of guys in the DeValcante crew. By this time Frankie had already passed in June of 87’. I don’t know if that’s the story some guys are getting confused? I think lines get blurred and stories get crossed. I don’t know Chris who was a guy that later on was in Jimmy’s crew but I do know guys who knew him and don’t think he was tough or smart just cocky and arrogant. Jimmy would be the guy to tell that best, I would say. Problem is people feed off of these guys and push these guys to keep telling stories and everyone needs to realize that there are stories that can be told, won’t be told, can not be told (Unless On Your Death Bed) and can be told with a twist to them, either to protect certain individuals involved, legality reasons
or to keep us in suspense. Then there’s the Bull Shit which again I honestly feel Jimmy has nothing to gain by feeding any of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlSIW3y ... ORRxBt16M_

I've been blocked and can't post.

Embarrassing myself? I think it quite the other way around. You're rambling on about your relationships that I did not ask nor care. You're citing names of people whose homes I've been in, are in family weddings and I'll cease there - no bloating like the above. If there are two Tito Oritz', just say so, correct and close it out. It's DeCavalcante, not DeValcante; they're sole influence was Local 394 and some gambling in and around Peterstown (do you even know what that is - the Burg?). Tommy is a rat. The brothers/cousins screwed him by not taking the state deal; he was then convicted and brought into a room where the Caveman was sitting with Agents. He then flipped and tried to get the Irishman to go along. I'll stop; the Irishman is around still and straight. Again, I'll stop here. By the way, Tommy lived in Lakewood, not Toms River - got it! For all the snitches and rats on all of YouTube: you signed up for the ride and jumped off when the storm came. No one told you to chose the friends you selected to trust; no one forced you to do the crime; ignorance in perceived loyalty contradicts the history of mankind. Don't forget the thousands sitting in prison for life that acknowledged doing the crime and are doing the time. It's them vs. the citizens: their crimes, their time. Got to Hard Intentions website: 38 years straight. You know somebody that knows somebody: wow!. Respectfully (nix that, Politely), don't respond any longer to my posts.