Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PolackTony
Filthy Few

Re: Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Post by PolackTony »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:28 pm I only saw one video and I got the impression he was trying to emulate Sammy with his talking style. Almost painfully slow and methodical. Although with Sammy it just seems more natural. I saw an IG video of Colandra’s several weeks ago and he wasn’t talking like that. You’re right though, he doesn’t appear to be in the best shape.
One can just compare Calandra now with his appearances in that “Inside the American Mob” docuseries and see/hear the difference.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Has anyone been able to get Calandra to answer questions? I asked him a couple of questions on YouTube and he never really gives a straight answer. I understand he's working on a book and doesn't want to give away too much, but my questions were pretty generic.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Colandra brought up "Little Elmo" Ammarante on the last YouTube video and a very interesting fight between the Gambinos and Bonnanos. I would love to know if he is taking questions these are interesting guys he's talking about - some are still alive as in Elmo's case.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

That hat looks a little ridiculous on him in his new video lol
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

SolarSolano wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:58 am Colandra brought up "Little Elmo" Ammarante on the last YouTube video and a very interesting fight between the Gambinos and Bonnanos. I would love to know if he is taking questions these are interesting guys he's talking about - some are still alive as in Elmo's case.
And then Elmo Junior who followed his dad into the life. These obscure guys I find I want to know the most about, especially father-sons-brothers-immediate family members.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

JohnnySalami wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 12:15 pm That hat looks a little ridiculous on him in his new video lol
Who cares? It’s just a hat. He looks pretty normal and his taste in clothing is pretty low key casual...Nothing wrong with that.

I had to unfollow him on IG. His MAGA posts were getting way too arrogant but it is not like it surprised me he’d he for Trump.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

He posted a video today about Joey Pizza Tekulve who drov old man spero around in the 80s. Joe Pizza started shaking down wisemen so Tommy Pitera whacked him
Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Post by Nurzhamba »

What is known about the crew after Gulino's death? I understand that they were working on security operations, something like hijackings and burglaries, right?
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

This clown is another Hootie Russo..LMAO. Dont waste your time on his bullshit stretched out stories..
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

TallGuy19 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:46 am Has anyone been able to get Calandra to answer questions? I asked him a couple of questions on YouTube and he never really gives a straight answer. I understand he's working on a book and doesn't want to give away too much, but my questions were pretty generic.
It’s weird none of those guys actually answer those questions they just beat around the bush or go off on a different direction totally. You could ask them a question and they say something but It has nothing to do with the actual question.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Jbravo wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:21 am This clown is another Hootie Russo..LMAO. Dont waste your time on his bullshit stretched out stories..
Calandra was with Matthew Madinna and Anthony Spero. Not to mention hes a killer
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Extortion wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:55 pm
TallGuy19 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:46 am Has anyone been able to get Calandra to answer questions? I asked him a couple of questions on YouTube and he never really gives a straight answer. I understand he's working on a book and doesn't want to give away too much, but my questions were pretty generic.
It’s weird none of those guys actually answer those questions they just beat around the bush or go off on a different direction totally. You could ask them a question and they say something but It has nothing to do with the actual question.
It's the same thing with Franzese. I saw that he is mentioned in Wiseguy as having been around the Vario crew in his younger days, and I was hoping to get some information from him about it, but I haven't gotten a response so far.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Extortion wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:56 pm
Jbravo wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:21 am This clown is another Hootie Russo..LMAO. Dont waste your time on his bullshit stretched out stories..
Calandra was with Matthew Madinna and Anthony Spero. Not to mention hes a killer
Spero was the king of that neighborhood he had nothing to do with these guys.He had beneti who was a brokestar take money from them thats it.None of these guys got made except for 1 of them.And no made guy back then was scared of any young punks no matter how crazy they were.Made guys back then were all killers and had crews of killers why the fuck would they be scared of a bunch of 20 year olds.

These guys were the most pathetic out of all the farm teams.They killed their childhood friend then when they got caught they snitched.What did tommy reynolds get out of killing his friend????He wasnt Italian and he could never get made so he did it for no reason and now he will probably die in jail.Spero died in jail but set his family up for life.These guys are middle aged men now who have nothing going for them except old war stories.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Hes no killer...he's a bum wanabee
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

He was never close to being straightened out. Believe his bullshit all you want.. like I said another Hootie Russo stretching out stories