Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Snakes
Full Patched

Re: Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Post by Snakes »

That's actually smarter than I'd suspect Servidio of being.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

chin_gigante wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:50 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:20 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:03 pm A76E3ACD-AFB5-4DC0-B914-3DE0310E57F6.jpeg
Wasn’t he the guy that some Philly guys wanted to whack?
Yep. From the Servidio indictment:

On July 6, 2017, CS-1 conducted a consensually recorded meeting with JOSEPH SERVIDIO. During the meeting SERVIDIO stated that he and CARL CHIANESE intended to shoot a Philadelphia LCN drug trafficking associate (Individual 3) whom SERVIDIO suspected of talking openly and disparagingly about SERVIDIO’s criminal activity. After informing CS-1 that he and CHIANESE had at one point waited outside the intended victim’s residence for three hours, and that his intention had been to conduct the shooting inside the residence when the victim was alone, SERVIDIO said, “…Me and Carl got two phones, just (exclusively) for this, you know… the thing is everything is away, I’ve been leaving my phones (SERVIDIO PHONE 2 and SERVIDIO PHONE 3) home, I made him (CHIANESE) leave his EZPass home, we paid cash, you know.” […] Your Affiant believes that SERVIDIO was informing CS-1 that by leaving his other cellular telephones (which are subscribed in SERVIDIO’s true name) home, and by using cash instead of EZPass, law enforcement could not use electronic surveillance to track their location or to place those devices in the area of the residence of the intended victim.

CS-1 is Persiano and Individual 3 is Arabia
Wow thanks for the response. It seems like if the hit actually happened there’s a good chance Servidio and Chianese would’ve gotten away with it. Thats at least until Servidio would’ve went around blabbing about it.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:50 am
chin_gigante wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:50 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:20 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:03 pm A76E3ACD-AFB5-4DC0-B914-3DE0310E57F6.jpeg
Wasn’t he the guy that some Philly guys wanted to whack?
Yep. From the Servidio indictment:

On July 6, 2017, CS-1 conducted a consensually recorded meeting with JOSEPH SERVIDIO. During the meeting SERVIDIO stated that he and CARL CHIANESE intended to shoot a Philadelphia LCN drug trafficking associate (Individual 3) whom SERVIDIO suspected of talking openly and disparagingly about SERVIDIO’s criminal activity. After informing CS-1 that he and CHIANESE had at one point waited outside the intended victim’s residence for three hours, and that his intention had been to conduct the shooting inside the residence when the victim was alone, SERVIDIO said, “…Me and Carl got two phones, just (exclusively) for this, you know… the thing is everything is away, I’ve been leaving my phones (SERVIDIO PHONE 2 and SERVIDIO PHONE 3) home, I made him (CHIANESE) leave his EZPass home, we paid cash, you know.” […] Your Affiant believes that SERVIDIO was informing CS-1 that by leaving his other cellular telephones (which are subscribed in SERVIDIO’s true name) home, and by using cash instead of EZPass, law enforcement could not use electronic surveillance to track their location or to place those devices in the area of the residence of the intended victim.

CS-1 is Persiano and Individual 3 is Arabia
Wow thanks for the response. It seems like if the hit actually happened there’s a good chance Servidio and Chianese would’ve gotten away with it. Thats at least until Servidio would’ve went around blabbing about it.
the feds violated arabia a few weeks after that conversation , so are you going to believe seridivio was going to kill a guy who was direct with mazzone with out approvel ? anything is possible
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Servidio is smarter than half the assholes who stormed the Capitol three weeks ago. A lot of those douchebags are just now learning about cell phone tracing technology.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

This reminds me of that Bronx Hell’s angels hit on that Pagan. They had masks,all black,gloves,stolen car and fake license plates but got busted because of them using their cellphones before and after the hit
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

Dave65827 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:15 pm This reminds me of that Bronx Hell’s angels hit on that Pagan. They had masks,all black,gloves,stolen car and fake license plates but got busted because of them using their cellphones before and after the hit
Damn. All that to screw up with your cell phones. Dumbasses.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Tony Meatballs has made a plea
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

HoagieNose wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:58 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:15 pm This reminds me of that Bronx Hell’s angels hit on that Pagan. They had masks,all black,gloves,stolen car and fake license plates but got busted because of them using their cellphones before and after the hit
Damn. All that to screw up with your cell phones. Dumbasses.
That’s insane. Literally checked all the boxes but fucked up on literally the simplest one... the cell phone 😂, I forget the percentage but I was reading and article and about how high of a percentage of fed cases/ indictments come to be from cell phones and social media alone... basically guys posting pics self snitching and the feds laughing saying their doing their jobs for them... crazy.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Guilty Plea

In a separate case in Philadelphia, reputed mobster Anthony “Tony Meatballs” Gifoli, 73, agreed to a guilty plea in a federal investigation into illegal gambling and other crimes, Schratwieser reported on the Mob Talk Sitdown website.

Gifoli is one of 15 reputed mobsters charged in November in an FBI racketeering investigation into extortion, narcotics distribution, and illegal sports betting. Gifoli agreed to plead guilty to conducting an illegal gambling operation and to aiding and abetting charges, Schratwieser reported.

Prosecutors said Gifoli’s gambling operation netted as much as $2,000 a day while the investigation was underway.

Reputed Philadelphia underboss Steven “Stevie’’ Mazzone also was arrested in the case. Others in the federal roundup include Domenic “Mr. Hopkins’’ Grande, Louis “Louie Sheep’’ Barretta, and Joseph “Joey Electric” Servidio.

With Gifoli’s plea, 13 defendants remain. Defendant Kenneth Arabia recently died, Schratwieser reported. A trial date has not been set.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Rat
Straightened out

Post by Rat »

2,000 a day, that’s a lot of damn money
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

2,000 a day and what the investigation started in 2015? 365 times 4 times 2000 is about 3,650,000 not bad. Especially when talking about Philly lol
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

I'm guessing gifoli works for Steve Mazzone?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

jmack wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:54 pm
“ The members and associates charged in the indictment Monday regularly met at an Italian restaurant in Collingswood and a cafe and lounge in Margate, according to the indictment. Neither business is named.”

I am assuming that’s the Kitchen Consigliere, but I could be wrong.
The Cafe and Lounge in Margate, I’m split 50/50 on whether it’s Greenhouse Cafe or David Salvo’s place Saltwater. If I had to guess I would say Salvo’s place (great spot , his gnocchi is to die for- I had the gnocchi in a blush sauce with crab and shrimp meat when I was there AMAZING)

-Dante
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

The Cafe and Lounge in Margate could also be Johnny’s Cafe in Margate too now that I think about it.

No clue, it could be anyone of those three. You know what- Salvo’s Restaurant actually may not have even been open yet when AP was running around with a wire and an FBI Undercover now to think of it.

I’m going to go with it being Johnny’s Cafe because no one ever considers Greenhouse Cafe a Lounge and I don’t think any of the Philly guys go to Greenhouse Cafe for anything but the tiki bar in the Summer. Johnny’s Cafe is my Final answer.

-Dante
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:39 pm 2,000 a day and what the investigation started in 2015? 365 times 4 times 2000 is about 3,650,000 not bad. Especially when talking about Philly lol
Thats not what it says.

@Wiseguy is this how you feel when they ask about a Kansas City family?