Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

chin_gigante
Full Patched

Re: Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Post by chin_gigante »

Schratwieser says agents have months of wiretaps on several different phones and over 300 recordings made by government witnesses
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

If they had anything that could even make him consider flipping he wouldn’t have made bail. They would have held him through the Holidays, made him miss his kids birth, etc... they can have tapes on top of tapes but these guys have the mentality that, “if it ain’t life, it ain’t long.” Dom does the years... ten tops but I think he pleads to somewhere closer to 60-96 months. The feds sentences in months not years.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:36 am If they had anything that could even make him consider flipping he wouldn’t have made bail. They would have held him through the Holidays, made him miss his kids birth, etc... they can have tapes on top of tapes but these guys have the mentality that, “if it ain’t life, it ain’t long.” Dom does the years... ten tops but I think he pleads to somewhere closer to 60-96 months. The feds sentences in months not years.
Unless he’s out wearing a wire
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

You watch too much tv. Or maybe you're joking. Get arrested in a fed facility after a high profile arrest and leave with a wire after two weeks.... Especially after two bail hearings with a lawyer who probably cost $250K upfront..... A lawyer who would drop Dom like a bad habit if he wired up..... With a guy who isn't even facing a murder charge...don't see it.
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

Yeah same here. Dom Grande gonna do like 26-30 monthes 3 years supervised:...maybe 5 years. Seems like they just caught him more as a CN member then any serious Crimes. Solid connections but no solid crime
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

They're gonna push for Mazzone to get bail too
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:42 am
BobbyPazzo wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:36 am If they had anything that could even make him consider flipping he wouldn’t have made bail. They would have held him through the Holidays, made him miss his kids birth, etc... they can have tapes on top of tapes but these guys have the mentality that, “if it ain’t life, it ain’t long.” Dom does the years... ten tops but I think he pleads to somewhere closer to 60-96 months. The feds sentences in months not years.
I thought the same thing. Give him a bullshit bail and get him back out to get to recording. But dom is the shooter on a body. All he has to say is look I did it, it was green lighted by so and so Joey or Unc and the whole heart of the borgata is gone for good. Sure they’ll have guys to fill the void but Joey and unc are Donzo. So for that reason I don’t think he’s telling.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:58 am
Stroccos wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:42 am
I thought the same thing. Give him a bullshit bail and get him back out to get to recording. But dom is the shooter on a body. All he has to say is look I did it, it was green lighted by so and so Joey or Unc and the whole heart of the borgata is gone for good. Sure they’ll have guys to fill the void but Joey and unc are Donzo. So for that reason I don’t think he’s telling.
I don't think Dom will flip unless they get him on murder or they slam him with 25yrs for RICO tied to Fentynal...but the actual guys caught selling it didn't even get 20yrs. So think they will give him under ten say 96mos for RICO. Its Mazzones 2nd RICO so we could get 15yrs etc.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:39 pm
Chris Christie wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:10 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:53 pm But that was 5 years prior to that. Pat Martirsno didn't want the UnderBoss job either but he eventually took it.

Pogo
If it comes out in this recent case that Scoops is Consig that settles it. But if Capeci is wrong are you ready to admit he's not infallible and that holding Scott to higher standards than Capeci is unreasonable?

Hope all is good otherwise, Salut.
I think Scott doesn't get enough credit. However his latest article about Philly titled "Five Guys, Buttons, and Bolognese..." is just repeated what Capeci and Schratweiser said. All three of them are saying the same thing on their sites. They are quoting each other and the context is the same.
I’m pretty sure Scott and Capeci don’t have any street sources and they were simply given GA’s FBI sources by GA. When GA retired he gave his FBI sources to Scott and as far as Capeci goes, he probably has his own sources in the FBI or he and GA swapped Philly and NyC fed sources when he was writing Alite’s book.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

In the new Philly Prime Podcast, Anastasia and Schratwieser briefly go over the Jerry Capeci article and they have this exchange:
GA: We're still trying to read between the lines and figure it all out but when we saw the ML and the JL we kind of jumped to a conclusion that the JL was Joe Ligambi. It might have been Joe Licata. Although someone else says it was John Lennon or Jennifer Lopez. [Laughs] You have a lot of different ways to go with this.
DS: That's a defense attorney saying that, right George? I won't guess who it is.
GA: Yes, absolutely.
DS: So yeah, that's the problem with guessing a little bit.
I'll come to the dark side now and concede on the JL point (unless obviously something else comes out about it as the case unfolds).
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Great thread. I’m still a bit weary on the timing of the FBI flyer out on the murder of DiPietro and this entire indictment. I think they’re tied or a direct link to somebody who the Feds feel they could turn. Why waste resources on a 96 month potential plea, why not keep the investigation ongoing until they get more credible info or damaging wiretaps? Like some of you stated earlier, these guys have proven they could do some time. However, most of the brass is in their 50’s and above, a 20+ year sentence could change their mind. Time will tell. Looking forward to seeing this unfold.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:22 pm Great thread. I’m still a bit weary on the timing of the FBI flyer out on the murder of DiPietro and this entire indictment. I think they’re tied or a direct link to somebody who the Feds feel they could turn. Why waste resources on a 96 month potential plea, why not keep the investigation ongoing until they get more credible info or damaging wiretaps? Like some of you stated earlier, these guys have proven they could do some time. However, most of the brass is in their 50’s and above, a 20+ year sentence could change their mind. Time will tell. Looking forward to seeing this unfold.
I thought the same thing about the flyer.. no one can say that the fbi didn’t deliberately put that out at that time just on coincidence, for some reason they had that all planned out... for what reason? Who knows.. but I’m sure they have their reasons...
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

In the New Theory Podcast with Pennisi Part 6 he says he met Licata at John Perna's wedding in August 2015, which seems to me likely where his knowledge of Licata as consigliere comes from
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

chin_gigante wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:36 am In the New Theory Podcast with Pennisi Part 6 he says he met Licata at John Perna's wedding in August 2015, which seems to me likely where his knowledge of Licata as consigliere comes from
Interesting. So there was Philly family members at Perna’s wedding. Wonder if he was the only one
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

chubby wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:19 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:22 pm Great thread. I’m still a bit weary on the timing of the FBI flyer out on the murder of DiPietro and this entire indictment. I think they’re tied or a direct link to somebody who the Feds feel they could turn. Why waste resources on a 96 month potential plea, why not keep the investigation ongoing until they get more credible info or damaging wiretaps? Like some of you stated earlier, these guys have proven they could do some time. However, most of the brass is in their 50’s and above, a 20+ year sentence could change their mind. Time will tell. Looking forward to seeing this unfold.
I thought the same thing about the flyer.. no one can say that the fbi didn’t deliberately put that out at that time just on coincidence, for some reason they had that all planned out... for what reason? Who knows.. but I’m sure they have their reasons...
I don’t buy the FBI flyer being a coincidence. Somebody is talking or they have a big sentence they’re ready to handout and are confident that their asset will flip. Any ideas who the rat is?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP