Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PolackTony
Filthy Few

Re: Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Post by PolackTony »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:56 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:16 pm That’s AP and how he looked when he was on the streets at the shore , guy was really no good scamming old ladies in Atlantic City area through his Restoration business and holding court at Valentina’s Restaurant in Northfield like he was the second coming of Al Capone. He won’t see a court room to testify , he has more baggage than LaGuardia.
That’s one thing Schratweiser and Anastasia both agreed on ....that Persiano has way too much baggage to be a compelling witness.
Persiano's character may indeed wind up compromising the Feds case. But I wouldn't hold my breath, just look at past scumbag states witnesses like Gravano or Lenny Patrick who were veritable monsters.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Philly d wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:40 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:53 pm AP didn’t tape his own induction ceremony just trust me on this one - he was made by someone else, it’s complicated. He wasn’t made by Joey or Uncle Joe.
i get it but if i am boss I am making everyone get into their boxers. made guys or proposed.
+1. Additionally, a guy should only be made if it is absolutely necessary for him to be inducted. Anyone who is basically a soldier to me has no necessary reason to be made. Unless a guy is in the leadership strata, in this day and age it's just an unwarranted liability. This way if he flips at most he can only damage his other immediate associates and the guy he answers to. No need for him to know who any other capos and admin are. Ideally anyone made today should also be a close relative of a trusted made guy and thus a well known quantity to the organization for basically his whole life.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Philly d wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:40 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:53 pm AP didn’t tape his own induction ceremony just trust me on this one - he was made by someone else, it’s complicated. He wasn’t made by Joey or Uncle Joe.
i get it but if i am boss I am making everyone get into their boxers. made guys or proposed.
Just a jockstrap
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

I wonder if Borgesi is jotting down these pointers for running the Philly mob from these internet experts? He’d be crazy not to.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Stroccos wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:36 pm
chubby wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:00 pm
Yeah my bad he was made earlier... I’m kind of confused on why persiano was present at the 2015 ceremony in the first place???? I doubt it was a huge family affair with every member in attendance... so why a rather random south jersey soldier? Who just happens to be wearing a wire.. fucked up luck...

Are we ever going to hear who was made at the 2015 ceremony?? We have heard all sorts of other shit.. I’m still way interested on who got made.. and why is hasn’t been released..
the cermoney that was taped was for Salvatore Mazzone and there where other guys made
Yeah I know Mazzone was made... but why aren’t they releasing the names of the other guys who were inducted in the taped ceremony???? And did persiano record the making ceremony? Like I said if he did, what was he even doing there? He was already made, he was just kind of a random south jersey soldier, so why would he be at the making ceremony???
Unless he’s not the one who was wired at the ceremony and one of the other people who got made that day was also wearing a wire and that’s why they haven’t mentioned other names...
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

Why would they trust a guy who wasn’t even made by the Philly family , at a making ceremony? What was his need to be there
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

chubby wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:50 pm
Stroccos wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:36 pm
chubby wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:00 pm
Yeah my bad he was made earlier... I’m kind of confused on why persiano was present at the 2015 ceremony in the first place???? I doubt it was a huge family affair with every member in attendance... so why a rather random south jersey soldier? Who just happens to be wearing a wire.. fucked up luck...

Are we ever going to hear who was made at the 2015 ceremony?? We have heard all sorts of other shit.. I’m still way interested on who got made.. and why is hasn’t been released..
the cermoney that was taped was for Salvatore Mazzone and there where other guys made
Yeah I know Mazzone was made... but why aren’t they releasing the names of the other guys who were inducted in the taped ceremony???? And did persiano record the making ceremony? Like I said if he did, what was he even doing there? He was already made, he was just kind of a random south jersey soldier, so why would he be at the making ceremony???
Unless he’s not the one who was wired at the ceremony and one of the other people who got made that day was also wearing a wire and that’s why they haven’t mentioned other names...
no idea i can only guess ,
Sponsor ? he would be part of the planned AC takeover
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

They don’t have to put AP on the stand anyways , don’t forget he brought an undercover FBI agent into the fold. If any of these guys take this case to trial that’s who will testify. Gonna be though to beat undercover Fed testimony , why I think most will take pleas.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

chubby wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:02 pm
joeycigars wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:44 pm is there any pictures of Persiano
Persiano
Thanks never saw this guy
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Thanks chubby, never saw this guy,
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

joeycigars wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:45 pm
chubby wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:02 pm
joeycigars wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:44 pm is there any pictures of Persiano
Persiano
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

joeycigars wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:47 pm Thanks chubby, never saw this guy,
No problem. There’s another more recent picture of him somewhere.. it might be posted in the mugshots section here under philly members... the more recent picture just has him with a head full of white/grey hair and he looks a bit more aged...
Jimmy Napoli
Straightened out

Post by Jimmy Napoli »

Despite all my simpathy for the mob,one question blowimg my mind.Why women in 2020 still choosing mobster for their husbands?Imagine how feel rn Dom's pregnant wife.He probably wont see outside his kid until middle or high school.I know true love and bullshit.Being a golddigger even worse.I bet his lawyer make more money.Or is she from connected family and this is normal for her.
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

Charlie wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:10 pm I'm all for giving guys who've been doing it for years like Anastasia a break, but fuck if this is living proof they had 0 credible sources when recording their damn videos with Dave S. I remember them pretty much saying with a straight face these guys had become licensed real estate agents...
When at the same time they were trying to re establish a presence in AC, doing hits, moving weight, inducting guys and still making money with the usual loansharking and bookmaking.
This. Anastasia has lost a lot of credibility with all the bullshit reporting over the last couple of years. Standing on all those streets with Dave, saying there was nothing going on in Philly.

Plus, there was that cash-grab Gotti book with Alite, which is an absolute disgrace of a book, filled with bullshit. Thanks to that little gem we now have that idiot on Netflix telling us how he sold drugs with 'John and Gene'.
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Jimmy Napoli wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:13 am Despite all my simpathy for the mob,one question blowimg my mind.Why women in 2020 still choosing mobster for their husbands?Imagine how feel rn Dom's pregnant wife.He probably wont see outside his kid until middle or high school.I know true love and bullshit.Being a golddigger even worse.I bet his lawyer make more money.Or is she from connected family and this is normal for her.
I don’t know about other cities.. but when it comes to south philly the civilian community like treats the mob guys like they’re the way popular cool guy group in high school or some shit... it’s super strange. They’re like looked up to like they’re celebrities... so whatever female gets involved with these guys, they know what they’re getting into... not like doms wife is clueless.. she only had every person in philly who’s been arrests related to the mafia since the 80’s present at her wedding... I feel bad for the kids, but not the wife’s...
like nicodemo... his wife knows what’s up... but I genuinely do feel bad for her little daughter and especially their son who’s probably like 14.. going through those years without your dad is tough.. especially since he’s old enough to fully know why his dads locked up.. he’s old enough to google that shit and be on social media...