Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Post by joeycigars »

is there any pictures of Persiano
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

AP didn’t tape his own induction ceremony just trust me on this one - he was made by someone else, it’s complicated. He wasn’t made by Joey or Uncle Joe.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:53 pm AP didn’t tape his own induction ceremony just trust me on this one - he was made by someone else, it’s complicated. He wasn’t made by Joey or Uncle Joe.
Yeah my bad he was made earlier... I’m kind of confused on why persiano was present at the 2015 ceremony in the first place???? I doubt it was a huge family affair with every member in attendance... so why a rather random south jersey soldier? Who just happens to be wearing a wire.. fucked up luck...

Are we ever going to hear who was made at the 2015 ceremony?? We have heard all sorts of other shit.. I’m still way interested on who got made.. and why is hasn’t been released..
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Philly d wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:03 pm I am no Einstein...but when are they guys going to wake up with wires. Genovese make everyone come in their boxers. That's a start. Too bad if your feelings are hurt. take your pants off.
I guess you could call that a dick.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

joeycigars wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:44 pm is there any pictures of Persiano
Persiano
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

That’s AP and how he looked when he was on the streets at the shore , guy was really no good scamming old ladies in Atlantic City area through his Restoration business and holding court at Valentina’s Restaurant in Northfield like he was the second coming of Al Capone. He won’t see a court room to testify , he has more baggage than LaGuardia.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:46 pm
Philly d wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:03 pm I am no Einstein...but when are they guys going to wake up with wires. Genovese make everyone come in their boxers. That's a start. Too bad if your feelings are hurt. take your pants off.
I’m only half kidding when I say we will someday read an indictment that shows the Genovese Family decided the bathrobe method still wasn’t foolproof enough and they had their members strip naked and swim across a lake to reach the induction ceremony site.

Also, I find it kinda funny that Mazzone merely pointed at the gun and knife during the ceremony, which means he was at least somewhat guarded in his language and cognizant of the possibility of wires. But then he’s like “let’s face it, we’re gangsters”. Not necessary, my man! I’m sure plenty of induction ceremonies have taken place without administration members saying “we are gangsters” to everyone.
im sure its just coincidence, but when phil leonetti was made, whoever was boss (i forget if it was Bruno or Testa... i think Testa?) simply pointed at the knife and gun as well and said “would you use this to help your friends?” prob just a coincidence, or maybe a philly thing lol
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Little tidbit into the kind of character AP is - his own Sisters children weren’t allowed to be around him even before he went bad, I’m close to someone related to AP through marriage.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

I’m only half kidding when I say we will someday read an indictment that shows the Genovese Family decided the bathrobe method still wasn’t foolproof enough and they had their members strip naked and swim across a lake to reach the induction ceremony site.

Also, I find it kinda funny that Mazzone merely pointed at the gun and knife during the ceremony, which means he was at least somewhat guarded in his language and cognizant of the possibility of wires. But then he’s like “let’s face it, we’re gangsters”. Not necessary, my man! I’m sure plenty of induction ceremonies have taken place without administration members saying “we are gangsters” to everyone.
Exactly with the pointing..he was being guarded but then has to stop blustering that they are gangsters.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:25 pm Little tidbit into the kind of character AP is - his own Sisters children weren’t allowed to be around him even before he went bad, I’m close to someone related to AP through marriage.
What the hell? Was he some sick fuck child molester or something? Your own sister keeping your nieces/nephews from around you must mean you’re a real piece of shit... everything I’ve ever heard about him is just negative... in all aspects... even him earning... how in the fuck did he ever even get his button??? And who proposed him?? He doesn’t seem like an asset to a family....

Yeah the pic I posted is rather old.. but it was the only one I could find, I’ve seen a more recent one where his hair is literally all white/grey.. but I couldn’t find it...
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

chubby wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:00 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:53 pm AP didn’t tape his own induction ceremony just trust me on this one - he was made by someone else, it’s complicated. He wasn’t made by Joey or Uncle Joe.
Yeah my bad he was made earlier... I’m kind of confused on why persiano was present at the 2015 ceremony in the first place???? I doubt it was a huge family affair with every member in attendance... so why a rather random south jersey soldier? Who just happens to be wearing a wire.. fucked up luck...

Are we ever going to hear who was made at the 2015 ceremony?? We have heard all sorts of other shit.. I’m still way interested on who got made.. and why is hasn’t been released..
the cermoney that was taped was for Salvatore Mazzone and there where other guys made
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:52 pm I know extortion isn’t what got these guys nailed (it was Persiano flipping and then bringing around an FBI agent). But the whole “reclaiming AC” thing to me seems to be high risk-low reward. I’m sure AC has plenty of bookmakers, loan sharks, and drug dealers to shake down, but how many are you gonna successfully shake down before one runs to the Feds, or causes you to use violence? Shaking down people is what decimated the Genovese Springfield crew (according to Arilotta), and it also got 98 year old Sonny Franzese sent back to prison.

It’s clear that Philly still has a lot going on but I think it’s also clear that they are struggling to find new rackets and adjust to the times. Low to mid level drug dealing and extortion will get your ticket punched to prison faster than just about anything.
Agreed on the risk/benefit tradeoff. The days of the Mob extracting street tax over territories like that is done. Not worth trying to bring independent operators under your thumb like this. The smartest approach is what I assume Chicago has been doing. Affiliated bookmakers etc will work under and kick up to the Mob in order to gain access to a trusted network of clientele and perhaps whatever remaining political protection is still afforded by connections to crooked cops and public officials. Keep the number of inducted members to an absolute minimum of those in the inner leadership circle. This of course will lead to an inexorable slow death of attrition for the organization, but will minimize exposure and allow a small core to continue to bring in some revenue (need to have other significant revenue streams of course, legit businesses, real estate etc). And for fuck's sake don't touch Fentanyl with a 10 foot pole, uffffff.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

i get it but if i am boss I am making everyone get into their boxers. made guys or proposed.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

"Let's face it, we're now all officially members of the same criminal conspiracy".
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:16 pm That’s AP and how he looked when he was on the streets at the shore , guy was really no good scamming old ladies in Atlantic City area through his Restoration business and holding court at Valentina’s Restaurant in Northfield like he was the second coming of Al Capone. He won’t see a court room to testify , he has more baggage than LaGuardia.
That’s one thing Schratweiser and Anastasia both agreed on ....that Persiano has way too much baggage to be a compelling witness.