Current Chicago Players 2020

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Villain
Filthy Few

Re: Current Chicago Players 2020

Post by Villain »

Patrickgold wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:46 am
Villain wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:20 am Thanks a 1000 times for all of the additional names Cavita and PolackTony and ill add them to the list, but you have to tell me which crews they belong to right?

@Polack, i already have one Tony Buttitta...any relations? Also do you have any good evidence that Nick wasnt related to the Roti clan? Dont get me wrong but many of their members from the past were never caught doing something illegal, except for being labeled in newspapers...

I also believe that Barbara and Daddono Jr are completely retired....what about that DiCaro fella? Any relations to the old DiCaros from the south side?
Anthony Buttita is the son of Dominic. They both have done prison time
Thanks for the confirmation. Cheers
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Patrickgold wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:59 pm Ok, here are the names that should DEFINITELY be on the list because they are at least associates. These are guys that there is no question that they are affiliated. Some of them I was unsure of what crews they fall under because of the merging of some crews. Maybe someone can help me out with that. My apologies if the names were already listed or they have recently passed away.

Perry Mandera-associate, not sure which crew
Frank Caruso Jr-associate, Chinatown
Casey Szaflarski-associate, Chinatown
Joe Difronzo-associate/made?, EP, retired
Peter Difronzo-made, ep, retired
Paul Schiro-associate, Grand, retired/IP
Joe divita-associate, Arizona
Joseph Giacchino-associate, EP
Sam Cecola-associate, was rush st and Vegas,
Rick Rizzolo-associate, Vegas
Renato Di Silvestro-associate, Vegas, retired
Joey Cusumano-associate, Vegas, retired
Fred Portyla-associate, Grand, retired
Anthony Quaranta-associate, EP
Joseph Mangiamele-associate, Chinatown or Cicero
Sam Sarcinelli-associate, Chinatown or Cicero
Demitri Stavropoulos-associate, EP
Mike Swietek-associate, Grand
Paul Koroluk-associate, Grand
Donald Difrazio-associate, Chinatown
Fred Barbara-made, Chinatown
Robert DiDiana-associate, Taylor street-not sure what crew
Vito Salamone-associate, Cicero or Chinatown
Joe Salamone-associate, Cicero or Chinatown
Dominic Buttita-associate, Cicero?
Anthony Buttita-associate, Cicero?
Bruno Mancari-associate, Chinatown, deportes/inactive
William Daddono Jr-associate, EP
Nick Boscarino-associate, EP
Joseph Johnston-associate, NW Indiana
Good work. Maybe we/you should also make a similar list regarding the individuals from the first lists that should be removed
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

Patrickgold wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:18 pm :!:
cavita wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:18 pm Almost forgot about higher level associate Nick Boscarino who was caught up in that Rosemont/Donald Stephens thing too... interestingly Boscarino owned some land and a restaurant in Rockford bat one time.
What restaurant did he own in Rockford?
It was called Figli's and I guess I should have clarified that he owned the property but not the actual business.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

PolackTony wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:24 am
UTC wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:34 am I do miss the old Chicago wars.
By the way, any intersections between the Outfit and white gangs like the Royals, or white factions of Folk Nation?
There are well known connections between the Outfit and several (historically) white street gangs -- the GAC with the CNotes and the Cicero crew with the 12th st Players (e.g. Paulie Carparelli was/is a TSP). I've also always heard that the Outfit has some connection with the Insane Popes (Folks, not the Almighty Popes on the Southside). With the Royals I have to imagine that there were some connections over the years, though I've personally never heard of anything. Same with the Gaylords, who of course started as a an Italian youth SAC in the 50s on Erie and Noble (though there also seems to have been a contemporaneous Gaylords SAC on Taylor St, and people from Taylor St claim that chapter was the first).

While the SDs were never a mainly white organization, they have had both Latino and white members since their founding in the 50s. And of course the Chinatown Crew had connections to the SDs in Bridgeport (Bridgeport and Canaryville SD chapters were largely white back in the 90s at least, Irish and Italian etc).

Also, just to be clear. The Royals are Folks. They were among the first organizations to join the Folks in the 70s as they had close ties to the Black Gangster Disciples in the Illinois prison system. And there are no "white factions of the Folks Nation". The Folks Nation is an alliance formed in the prison system, not a gang with factions. Historically the Folks and Peoples alliances were managed by Boards of Directors of incarcerated high ranking members of constituent organizations in prisons like Statesville and Pontiac. So think of the Folks as like the LCN Commission, and the separate organizations that sit at the table of the Board as like distinct LCN families (it's my understanding that Larry Hoover modelled the Folks concept at least partly on the LCN). Prominent (historically or originally) majority white organizations that joined the Folks alliance include the Almighty SCRs, Insane CNotes, and Insane Popes.
I realize they are Folk. I really meant members rather than factions, though I'm sure there are varying degrees of ties and identification for various reasons, including historical.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

I guess I could have asked the same questions about any Outfit intersection with People Nation.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

UTC wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:20 pm I guess I could have asked the same questions about any Outfit intersection with People Nation.
Again, just to be clear, the "People Nation" isn't an actual organization as such. It's an alliance formed in the prison system of distinct and separate organizations around 1978. The Outfit has had ties historically with several gangs affiliated with the People alliance. As already noted above, the Cicero crew is connected to the 12th St Players, who were an historically white/Italian gang formed in Berwyn and Cicero.The TSPs began recruiting Mexican members as well in the 80s due to changing demographics in their territory, and joined the People alliance along with their more numerous allies the Latin Kings and Almighty Popes. Paulie Carparelli notoriously is/was a TSP.

The Outfit has also had ties historically with Latino and black organizations in the People alliance. Chuckie English apparently had ties with the LKs and Chuck Nicoletti with the Vice Lords on the Westside. CPD intelligence linked Caesar DiVarco and Joe Arnold to the Mickey Cobras in the Near Northside/Cabrini-Green area. Outfit guys on the Southside likely had connections as well to the Black P Stones (formerly Blackstone Rangers/El Rukns).

Different Outfit guys/crews have had ties to various different organizations centered on street level drug distribution operations over the years.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

Villain wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:28 am
cavita wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:25 am
Villain wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:20 am Thanks a 1000 times for all of the additional names Cavita and PolackTony and ill add them to the list, but you have to tell me which crews they belong to right?

@Polack, i already have one Tony Buttitta...any relations? Also do you have any good evidence that Nick wasnt related to the Roti clan? Dont get me wrong but many of their members from the past were never caught doing something illegal, except for being labeled in newspapers...
I have many more names that I will have to look for when I get home tonight as I'm out of town. I have some guys' names and the crews they belong to as well as a few that I don't know who they're under.
Thanks again bud and take your time
I have many many more names than the following but I don't have the time to type them all and their birthdates, etc. but here are a few:

Bobby Abbinanti
Angelo Cassano
Dominic Cassano
Gino Cassano
Vito Cassano
Salvatore DeCesare
Anthony Dote
Carl Dote
Tom Forliano
Pete Labelestra
Santino Colella
Vito Pesoli
Natale Saraceno
Nick Sarillo
Joe Volpe
Joe Bastone
James Bastone
Ronald DeRosa
Mike Petruzzi
John Capodice
Robert Dinella
Dominic Mangiamele
Joe Mangiamele Vincenzo Ercolino Tom Giuliano Chris Giuliano Salvatore Molose Gil Valerio Frank Adamo
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

cavita wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:01 pm

I have many more names that I will have to look for when I get home tonight as I'm out of town. I have some guys' names and the crews they belong to as well as a few that I don't know who they're under.
I have many many more names than the following but I don't have the time to type them all and their birthdates, etc. but here are a few:

Bobby Abbinanti
Angelo Cassano
Dominic Cassano
Gino Cassano
Vito Cassano
Salvatore DeCesare
Anthony Dote
Carl Dote
Tom Forliano
Pete Labelestra
Santino Colella
Vito Pesoli
Natale Saraceno
Nick Sarillo
Joe Volpe
Joe Bastone
James Bastone
Ronald DeRosa
Mike Petruzzi
John Capodice
Robert Dinella
Dominic Mangiamele
Joe Mangiamele Vincenzo Ercolino Tom Giuliano Chris Giuliano Salvatore Molose Gil Valerio Frank Adamo
Salvatore Molose, John Capodice, Angelo Cassano and Vito Cassano are all dead.
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

Nice thanks. I hadn't updated my list in some time and that helps
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Bobby Abbinanti
Angelo Cassano
Dominic Cassano
Gino Cassano
Vito Cassano
Salvatore DeCesare
Anthony Dote
Carl Dote
Tom Forliano
Pete Labelestra
Santino Colella
Vito Pesoli
Natale Saraceno
Nick Sarillo
Joe Volpe
Joe Bastone
James Bastone
Ronald DeRosa
Mike Petruzzi
John Capodice
Robert Dinella
Dominic Mangiamele
I've heard for years that Pietro "Pete" LaBalestra has a crew of "zips" operating in the western burbs around Addison. I've been told they're involved in drugs as well as real estate, construction, and dirty contracting (not sure what industries specifically but I would guess construction related). I was told that Sicilians operating in the west burbs were at least partly responsible for the big opioid issue in the local area, which ironically seems to have hit younger Italian guys hard and thus further depressed the potential Outfit recruitment pool. I've been told this now by a couple different people, so maybe there's something to it. The story is that LaBalestra and his crew own strip malls and other properties where they run and hang out in non-descript soccer clubs and social clubs which shut down and move periodically.

People here may recall the "Operation Espresso" case in 1994 where LaBalestra and some of his guys were popped for running gambling operations out of a bunch of Sicilian social clubs/cafes in Addison and Bloomingdale. Charge along with LaBalestra were Giuseppe Vicari and Ottavio Volpe. These guys were all in their 30s back then.

Any word, confirmation, or elaboration on any of this? Also, Villain has LaBalestra under Elmwood/Grand. What exactly are his ties to them? Was he under Andriacchi or someone else before? I wonder at this point if him and his guys are indeed still active if they're basically running their own crew out there.
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

PolackTony wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:51 pm

Bobby Abbinanti
Angelo Cassano
Dominic Cassano
Gino Cassano
Vito Cassano
Salvatore DeCesare
Anthony Dote
Carl Dote
Tom Forliano
Pete Labelestra
Santino Colella
Vito Pesoli
Natale Saraceno
Nick Sarillo
Joe Volpe
Joe Bastone
James Bastone
Ronald DeRosa
Mike Petruzzi
John Capodice
Robert Dinella
Dominic Mangiamele
I've heard for years that Pietro "Pete" LaBalestra has a crew of "zips" operating in the western burbs around Addison. I've been told they're involved in drugs as well as real estate, construction, and dirty contracting (not sure what industries specifically but I would guess construction related). I was told that Sicilians operating in the west burbs were at least partly responsible for the big opioid issue in the local area, which ironically seems to have hit younger Italian guys hard and thus further depressed the potential Outfit recruitment pool. I've been told this now by a couple different people, so maybe there's something to it. The story is that LaBalestra and his crew own strip malls and other properties where they run and hang out in non-descript soccer clubs and social clubs which shut down and move periodically.

People here may recall the "Operation Espresso" case in 1994 where LaBalestra and some of his guys were popped for running gambling operations out of a bunch of Sicilian social clubs/cafes in Addison and Bloomingdale. Charge along with LaBalestra were Giuseppe Vicari and Ottavio Volpe. These guys were all in their 30s back then.

Any word, confirmation, or elaboration on any of this? Also, Villain has LaBalestra under Elmwood/Grand. What exactly are his ties to them? Was he under Andriacchi or someone else before? I wonder at this point if him and his guys are indeed still active if they're basically running their own crew out there.
What I do know is that Santino Colella did a stretch in prison a few years back and while in prison was telling his cellmate that he was working under Labelestra and they were both in the narcotics trade.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

cavita wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:38 pm
PolackTony wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:51 pm

Bobby Abbinanti
Angelo Cassano
Dominic Cassano
Gino Cassano
Vito Cassano
Salvatore DeCesare
Anthony Dote
Carl Dote
Tom Forliano
Pete Labelestra
Santino Colella
Vito Pesoli
Natale Saraceno
Nick Sarillo
Joe Volpe
Joe Bastone
James Bastone
Ronald DeRosa
Mike Petruzzi
John Capodice
Robert Dinella
Dominic Mangiamele

What I do know is that Santino Colella did a stretch in prison a few years back and while in prison was telling his cellmate that he was working under Labelestra and they were both in the narcotics trade.
Thanks Cavita. I know Colella was busted in 2008 for running a drug distribution operation (supplied seemingly by some Mexican cartel guys) in Roselle. That does help to further support this. Colella is from Chicago originally or Sicily like LaBalestra and others in his crew?
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Has it ever been verified that the Sicilians from Addison, were directly linked to the Outfit?? I know it’s more than likely yes but I’m just curious. I have always heard about them but have very little knowledge of them. Salomone’s restaurant is also in Addison where a lot of outfit guys meet. I do remember that zip Aldo Cardellicchio was arrested in early 2000s. Was a fugitive in Italy and the outfit was hiding him. He was manager at cafe cappuccino on Harlem. I couldn’t believe it when I found that out. I went there all the time.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Thanks Cavita, Snakes and Polack for all of the additional info
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

PolackTony wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:14 pm
UTC wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:20 pm I guess I could have asked the same questions about any Outfit intersection with People Nation.
Again, just to be clear, the "People Nation" isn't an actual organization as such. It's an alliance formed in the prison system of distinct and separate organizations around 1978. The Outfit has had ties historically with several gangs affiliated with the People alliance. As already noted above, the Cicero crew is connected to the 12th St Players, who were an historically white/Italian gang formed in Berwyn and Cicero.The TSPs began recruiting Mexican members as well in the 80s due to changing demographics in their territory, and joined the People alliance along with their more numerous allies the Latin Kings and Almighty Popes. Paulie Carparelli notoriously is/was a TSP.

The Outfit has also had ties historically with Latino and black organizations in the People alliance. Chuckie English apparently had ties with the LKs and Chuck Nicoletti with the Vice Lords on the Westside. CPD intelligence linked Caesar DiVarco and Joe Arnold to the Mickey Cobras in the Near Northside/Cabrini-Green area. Outfit guys on the Southside likely had connections as well to the Black P Stones (formerly Blackstone Rangers/El Rukns).

Different Outfit guys/crews have had ties to various different organizations centered on street level drug distribution operations over the years.
What about the Gaylords of the People and the Outfit?