Current Chicago Players 2020

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Villain
Filthy Few

Re: Current Chicago Players 2020

Post by Villain »

aleksandrored wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:15 pm One doubt: in illegal activities, are reports that Outfit is involved in gambling, burglaries and narcotics, just these activities?
Well in 2019 Panozzo was sent to prison and we also had this...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago.su ... on-witness

And i also strongly believe that the last two cases that involves Vincent Delgiudice and Dominick Poeta are probably Outfit related. Me and some of the guys also believe that Delgiudice was a long time "sleeper"
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Nice list! Good job. Some names I would add or take off:

Take Nick Roti off. How is Nick Roti considered an outfit associate? He is not related to the Outfit Rotis as far as i know and was a legit decorated CPD boss that has never been accused of corruption.

Frank Caruso Jr is definitely involved. After he got out of prison and probation he had his own sports book. Married to daughter of Casey Szaflarski

Casey Szaflarski was the Outfit’s slot guy. Is out of prison now.

Joe and Peter Difronzo: obvious reasons but probably retired

Paul Schiro: retired or imprisoned list

Dr Joseph Giacchino: associate that was involved in pain pill business. His operation was shut down and he was linked to some murders

Perry Mandera: sold VIPs strip club for over 10 million dollars and is currently involved in the marijuana dispensary business

Sam Cecola: still owns admiral theater and multiple other businesses. Was involved in the vice business for the Outfit

Rick Rizzolo: our of prison but am Not sure if he is living in Vegas or a California now

Fred Pordyla: retired

Paul Dicaro: outfit burglar. Now manages a restaurant. Retired??

Peter Assenato: associate and former drug dealer. He did 30 years for murder of girlfriend. Family owns little joes bar. I think he is out now but probably retired.

Anthony Quaranta: associate. former frank park police and part owner of polekatz

Joseph Mangiamele: associate involved in bookmaking

Sam Sarcinelli: major narcotics trafficker for the outfit in the 70s and 80’s. Lived in California. He’s back in Chicago and retired. Was involved in polekatz too

Demitri Stavropoulos: associate and bookie for the outfit

Mike Swiatek: associate and ex burglar. Retired

Paul Koroluk: outfit burglar and in prison. Grand Ave

Sorry if I named people that were already on the list. I didn’t have a lot of time to look it over in detail.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Also forgot to say to add:

Donald "Captain D" DiFazio: Chinatown

Fred Barbara: Chinatown

Robert Di Diana: Taylor street associate and connected to SD gang. Owns baci pizza chain
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

What's Vito Salamone been up to lately? Haven't heard anymore since the Rosemont gambling debacle.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

cavita wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:17 am What's Vito Salamone been up to lately? Haven't heard anymore since the Rosemont gambling debacle.
ote]

Good find Cavita. Vito and his brother Joe should definitely be on that list. Vito still owns Demarco restaurant in Ithasca which is said to be an Outfit meeting place. Is he related to the Salamone’s in Rockford?

Also, forgot to add Dominic Buttitta should be on that list. Bookmaking and owner of strip club Blackjacks in Elgin which is major front for prostitution
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Thanks a 1000 times for all of the additional names Cavita and PolackTony and ill add them to the list, but you have to tell me which crews they belong to right?

@Polack, i already have one Tony Buttitta...any relations? Also do you have any good evidence that Nick wasnt related to the Roti clan? Dont get me wrong but many of their members from the past were never caught doing something illegal, except for being labeled in newspapers...

I also believe that Barbara and Daddono Jr are completely retired....what about that DiCaro fella? Any relations to the old DiCaros from the south side?
Last edited by Villain on Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

Villain wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:20 am Thanks a 1000 times for all of the additional names Cavita and PolackTony and ill add them to the list, but you have to tell me which crews they belong to right?

@Polack, i already have one Tony Buttitta...any relations? Also do you have any good evidence that Nick wasnt related to the Roti clan? Dont get me wrong but many of their members from the past were never caught doing something illegal, except for being labeled in newspapers...
I have many more names that I will have to look for when I get home tonight as I'm out of town. I have some guys' names and the crews they belong to as well as a few that I don't know who they're under.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

cavita wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:25 am
Villain wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:20 am Thanks a 1000 times for all of the additional names Cavita and PolackTony and ill add them to the list, but you have to tell me which crews they belong to right?

I have many more names that I will have to look for when I get home tonight as I'm out of town. I have some guys' names and the crews they belong to as well as a few that I don't know who they're under.
Thanks again bud and take your time
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

I was always under the impression that Nick Roti had a direct familial link to Fred. Could swear he was a nephew or something, thought I read that somewhere.

Villain, what do you mean by that note on Nick Saraceno? "Selling owner signs down Grand Avenue"?
mlm0047
Straightened out

Post by mlm0047 »

Villain wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:39 pm
mlm0047 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:30 pm any chance you have the ages of the active guys?
Pogo already gave you the ages of the old made guys and so ill try to gather the ages regarding the rest of the guys on both lists, and im also waiting for some rare photos
A great list! Thought there’d be some younger guys in there
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

Villain wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:43 pm
aleksandrored wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:15 pm One doubt: in illegal activities, are reports that Outfit is involved in gambling, burglaries and narcotics, just these activities?
Well in 2019 Panozzo was sent to prison and we also had this...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago.su ... on-witness

And i also strongly believe that the last two cases that involves Vincent Delgiudice and Dominick Poeta are probably Outfit related. Me and some of the guys also believe that Delgiudice was a long time "sleeper"
This is interesting, thanks man, I hope that in the future we will have more cases related to Outfit.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

funkster wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:27 am I was always under the impression that Nick Roti had a direct familial link to Fred. Could swear he was a nephew or something, thought I read that somewhere.

Villain, what do you mean by that note on Nick Saraceno? "Selling owner signs down Grand Avenue"?
I've heard it that he was related to Fred also, but I don't know if peolle say that because they know it for a fact or because his name is Roti. He coukd be related to to Grand Ave or the Chinatown Roti (which are two branches of the same family from Simbario).

Saraceno I believe is in real estate and also has a company that sells commercial signs.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

funkster wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:27 am I was always under the impression that Nick Roti had a direct familial link to Fred. Could swear he was a nephew or something, thought I read that somewhere.

Nick Roti is from Mt Greenwood. Not sure if there is any relation but if he is, it’s distant. There has been no talk of any corruption with Roti. No reason he should be on that list.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

I also believe that Barbara and Daddono Jr are completely retired....what about that DiCaro fella? Any relations to the old DiCaros from the south side?
If he’s related it’s very distant. He grew up in mt Greenwood which is coptown south in Chicago. No outfit corruption with him. Roti is common italian name

Not sure if if Tony Buttita is related to Blackjack’s Buttita. I will have to go through that list and put there crews
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

PolackTony wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:17 am

I've heard it that he was related to Fred also, but I don't know if peolle say that because they know it for a fact or because his name is Roti. He coukd be related to to Grand Ave or the Chinatown Roti (which are two branches of the same family from Simbario).

Saraceno I believe is in real estate and also has a company that sells commercial signs.
I think there is some confusion. I live in the area and Ive seen the Saraceno signs all over, but I'm fairly certain that Nick Saraceno is Dominick Saraceno who seems to be a real estate agent in the area. The Nick Saraceno who was indicted in the Rocky Infelise case was Natale Saraceno. Two different guys, unless someone has more information that I don't know about.