“Sleepers” - Unknown Members “Expose”

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Re: “Sleepers” - Unknown Members “Expose”

Post by HairyKnuckles »

maxiestern11 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:10 am Excellent HK, I could never get a handle on him. Knew about him, but I was never able to document him with paperwork.
-
Where did you find that info?
Newsweek. ;)
There you have it, never printed before.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Excellent! I never saw that article and I’m pretty good that way. 👌
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

Anybody know anything about an old time moustache named joe laporta? Bronx guy. Would a been active before Maranzano came to the U.S. The lupo the wolf era.

JIGGS
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

Talk about sleepers here's one. Is it possible that this nut came all the way over here from Sicily (7,000 nautical miles = 8,055 land miles) on the equivalent of a fucking motorized dingy and now his mission is to avenge Frankie Cali? All he has to do now is figure out a way to get to Comello. He made it this far. Why not? Sleeper or no sleeper? Yes or no. What do you think?

From Sicily to Staten Island: 7,000 nautical miles on an inflatable boat
https://www.silive.com/news/2019/09/fro ... -boat.html
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

johnny fazool wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:14 pm Talk about sleepers here's one. Is it possible that this nut came all the way over here from Sicily (7,000 nautical miles = 8,055 land miles) on the equivalent of a fucking motorized dingy and now his mission is to avenge Frankie Cali? All he has to do now is figure out a way to get to Comello. He made it this far. Why not? Sleeper or no sleeper? Yes or no. What do you think?

Lol, that’s nuts! 😝
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

johnny fazool wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:14 pm Talk about sleepers here's one. Is it possible that this nut came all the way over here from Sicily (7,000 nautical miles = 8,055 land miles) on the equivalent of a fucking motorized dingy and now his mission is to avenge Frankie Cali? All he has to do now is figure out a way to get to Comello. He made it this far. Why not? Sleeper or no sleeper? Yes or no. What do you think?

I not so sure I believe this story. In the article it doesn't mention how long it took him to get here. and from the look of his boat with those outboard engines (I think it has two engines), wouldn't it require a shitload of fuel? I am not a boater but if it did require a lot of fuel wouldn't the required amount threaten to sink that small craft? And do you mean to tell me those outboards ran flawlessly in the open sea for 7,000+ nautical miles (8,000 land miles)? Either I am way off because I don't understand anything about boats or something doesn't fit right in this story. Is he a sleeper? I don't know but I going to sleep on it.
pharion
Straightened out

Post by pharion »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:52 am
maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:46 am
Jimmy Calo (a made guy under Tony Baker who died very young) he lived in Queens I think. Originally came out of Harlem. Had a brother Louis who everybody called “Louie Montclair”, also a Street guy but never “straightened out” like his brother.
James Calo (born in 1922) was a Gambino member, possibly a skipper or acting skipper in the 1970s. Crew affiliation like you said, Tony Napolitano or possibly Frank Rizzo. Calo died of cancer in August 1976.
Also known as James Calandriello right?
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

pharion wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:42 pm
HairyKnuckles wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:52 am
maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:46 am
Jimmy Calo (a made guy under Tony Baker who died very young) he lived in Queens I think. Originally came out of Harlem. Had a brother Louis who everybody called “Louie Montclair”, also a Street guy but never “straightened out” like his brother.
James Calo (born in 1922) was a Gambino member, possibly a skipper or acting skipper in the 1970s. Crew affiliation like you said, Tony Napolitano or possibly Frank Rizzo. Calo died of cancer in August 1976.
Also known as James Calandriello right?
Probabably yes. He is listed by the last name Calandriello on early FBI charts but listed by true last name Calo later on. Not sure why the mix up.
There you have it, never printed before.
AngeloColombo
Associate

Post by AngeloColombo »

chubby wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:01 pm I saw some chart of the cherry hill gambinos and it says the captain is an inzerillo who’s like 18 years old or some shit and lives in philly, what the fucks up with that? Has anyone else heard or seen this? Sounds a little out of control.
I heard that I think he’s the youngest Inzerillo he’s not a captain he’s made i heard does anyone got the recent case somewhere so I can download it ?
AngeloColombo
Associate

Post by AngeloColombo »

AngeloColombo wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:27 am
chubby wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:01 pm I saw some chart of the cherry hill gambinos and it says the captain is an inzerillo who’s like 18 years old or some shit and lives in philly, what the fucks up with that? Has anyone else heard or seen this? Sounds a little out of control.
I heard that I think he’s the youngest Inzerillo he’s not a captain he’s made i heard does anyone got the recent case somewhere so I can download it ? His father is Cali wife father
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Don’t mean to revive old threads but your right Francesco inzerillo he’s probably at my 20 and was involved in a murder up in Canada
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

At most**