“Sleepers” - Unknown Members “Expose”

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

maxiestern11
Full Patched

“Sleepers” - Unknown Members “Expose”

Post by maxiestern11 »

“Expose” for Development: to list and profile unknown and/or little known existing members/associates in the NYC/NJ/CT region. It could be subjects from a previous era. Or could be more current subjects. Let’s see who and what volume of lists can be created and developed. After it’s completed, Pogo and others may be able to add and compliment what lists/charts they have previously created so beautifully for the various crews across the area. I suspect it could possibly provide a wealth of knowledge previously unavailable through traditional channels. Whether it’s a reputed “top” guy or lowly “associate”, all are important in the mob mosiac!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Re: “Sleepers” - Unknown Members “Expose”

Post by maxiestern11 »

Re: Anthony Vigneri (Bonanno soldier)
Delete post Report this post Quote
Post Sun May 26, 2019 3:09 pm

He sounds like an interesting guy. The type it would be interesting to develop a full profile on. He could be subject #1 for the new thread I suggested ..... Sleepers - unknown members development profile. Low key, little known guy who may be a good first subject
stevan tod
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by stevan tod »

maxiestern11 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:10 pm Re: Anthony Vigneri (Bonanno soldier)
Delete post Report this post Quote
Post Sun May 26, 2019 3:09 pm

He sounds like an interesting guy. The type it would be interesting to develop a full profile on. He could be subject #1 for the new thread I suggested ..... Sleepers - unknown members development profile. Low key, little known guy who may be a good first subject
Waitin for about 100 pages on Vigneri. I will post info soon as i get files. Photos from his FBI interview are already here. Apparently heavy hitter back in a days.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Very good Stevan, I think I speak for everyone when I say we’re looking forward to it. If you already have any in-depth info for another subject similar to Vigneri, post it now. It’ll keep all busy until the Vigneri folder arrives.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

maxiestern11 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 11:53 am “Expose” for Development: to list and profile unknown and/or little known existing members/associates in the NYC/NJ/CT region. It could be subjects from a previous era. Or could be more current subjects. Let’s see who and what volume of lists can be created and developed. After it’s completed, Pogo and others may be able to add and compliment what lists/charts they have previously created so beautifully for the various crews across the area. I suspect it could possibly provide a wealth of knowledge previously unavailable through traditional channels. Whether it’s a reputed “top” guy or lowly “associate”, all are important in the mob mosiac!
Do you want any Chicago sleepers?
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Obviously Victor Colletti
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Let’s start with the NY area. Too
Much ground to cover if we pull from all over the place. NY’s large enough. If it works out well, then yes, others could work well. Thank you Frank
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Interesting choice - thanks Extortion
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

maxiestern11 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:39 pm Let’s start with the NY area. Too
Much ground to cover if we pull from all over the place. NY’s large enough. If it works out well, then yes, others could work well. Thank you Frank
Kool
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

George Vellucci - East Harlem based narcotics trafficker. Suspected Genovese member..... ? Born early 1920’s?
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Antonio (Tony) Vanella ...... LES based hoodlum. Active in the 4th Ward section of lower Manhattan. Gambino connected. Suspected narcotics trafficker. ..... ?
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Giuseppe (Peppino) Buccellato ....... suspected Bonanno connected member active in the 1960-80’s ear? What’s known about this individual...?
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Savino (Sam) DeBenedictus - Lucchese associate, suspected "inducted" member. Alleged to be active in vending machnes rackets and truck hijacking.
Would anyone have additional info on DeBenedictus? He seems to be another little known figure in the rackets.
If all contribute to this "Sleepers" thread, it could be a very interesting thread indeed.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Girolamo (Lupo) Minore...... in CDG. Anybody ever hear of this guy? The surname Minore we know.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Sources: primarily Daily News and Newsday archives