The Return of Gene Borello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Gabagool718
Straightened out

Re: The Return of Gene Borello

Post by Gabagool718 »

Little Frankie wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:39 am
gaspipe wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:24 am Gene's brother with an update on why Gene's not on YT.

https://youtu.be/p-JWEeF4mVs
He has to be trolling. There is no way he's serious......I hope.
Na I think he’s dead ass these mob rat fanboys are really weird LOL his NY accent seems mad fake too bet he’s from Vermont or some shit
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

shits hilarious to me idk why. get em lee lol

I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

Lol....I could be wrong but As far as I know gene doesn't have a brother...cousins yes.
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Nah they ain't related. I don't even know how I found that video or why I watched it. Was just joshing y'all bc the resemblance was decently strong.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:18 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:50 am Those big fish lips of his.
If Gene wasn’t such a psycho I’d suggest he look into acting. He’s almost a cartoon character. His features, his voice. I think he’d be pretty entertaining.
He's a creepy looking dude. I can only imagine how terrified the victims of his home invasions must have been when they saw that face.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

gaspipe wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:37 am He is sooo weird looking. Closer to the camera is not an improvement.
Borrello definitely has a "punch me" face and a personality to match. He makes it easy to hate the sight of a smile. That obnoxious grin and squinty eyes say everything about him.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

angel gotti is saying borello got raped in jail
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

bluehouse wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:09 pm angel gotti is saying borello got raped in jail
It was Paul Tanso
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:13 pm
bluehouse wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:09 pm angel gotti is saying borello got raped in jail
It was Paul Tanso
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Not a huge Gene fan by any stretch, but its legit hard to overstate how much the Gotti family sucks.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

So wheres Gene? Gone again? This is hysterical.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Cheech wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:03 pm So wheres Gene? Gone again? This is hysterical.
So, supposedly, his account got hacked and he's not allowed under whatever the stipulations of his probation are to create a new one. Apparently he was able to use the account that had already been established before the Johnny and Gene show and before he committed whatever transgression that led to him getting locked up. He's having trouble getting his account back. He's hell bent on getting back online, I'm sure he'll find ways around it. I could see him getting 'interviewed' by another channel that has never had any felons on (and doesn't have a convicted felon as a host) -that could be a way around it. But yeah, it's said that his account was compromised and he doesn't know how to get it back.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

newera_212 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:21 am
Cheech wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:03 pm So wheres Gene? Gone again? This is hysterical.
So, supposedly, his account got hacked and he's not allowed under whatever the stipulations of his probation are to create a new one. Apparently he was able to use the account that had already been established before the Johnny and Gene show and before he committed whatever transgression that led to him getting locked up. He's having trouble getting his account back. He's hell bent on getting back online, I'm sure he'll find ways around it. I could see him getting 'interviewed' by another channel that has never had any felons on (and doesn't have a convicted felon as a host) -that could be a way around it. But yeah, it's said that his account was compromised and he doesn't know how to get it back.
It's amazing how many people's accounts get hacked on YouTube.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Thanks newera
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

mafiastudent wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:30 am
newera_212 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:21 am
It's amazing how many people's accounts get hacked on YouTube.
Always such a convenient excuse just like “Gotti jr hired trolls”
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo