The Return of Gene Borello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: The Return of Gene Borello

Post by outfit guy »

I guess what I've learned exploring OC is that in Cali, he'd be dead. Hundreds of capable gangbangers that won't scream but shoot. White-boy racist and punk gangs that act. The NLR shoots at cops. Both sets roll up to real deal mafias - EME and Brand. East Coast is just weak and and West Coasters know it.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

outfit guy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:53 am I guess what I've learned exploring OC is that in Cali, he'd be dead. Hundreds of capable gangbangers that won't scream but shoot. White-boy racist and punk gangs that act. The NLR shoots at cops. Both sets roll up to real deal mafias - EME and Brand. East Coast is just weak and and West Coasters know it.
Pen1 is the dominate white gang in cali NLR has been deemed no good by the brotherhood.And yes a guy ratting on the eme would never go back to his old neighborhood.The eme hit count this year alone is probably what the 5 families have done in the past 30 years
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Lol gene is not happy about them posting that video lol.

I mean I'd probably act the same way he did if they put some stupid shit up of me lol.....

Here's the thing.... He went back to the same neighborhood.... Of course shit like this will happen.

But also gangs are a lot more relentless and don't care ... But you can take TAKASHI 69 situation and compare it to this.....

People are way less amped to do something when it's a guarantee the person will get in trouble after doin it ....
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

outfit guy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:53 am I guess what I've learned exploring OC is that in Cali, he'd be dead. Hundreds of capable gangbangers that won't scream but shoot. White-boy racist and punk gangs that act. The NLR shoots at cops. Both sets roll up to real deal mafias - EME and Brand. East Coast is just weak and and West Coasters know it.
There's OC in Cali?
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Lol here's the response making fun of gene.

Idk why I even watch this.... 🤦🤦🤦

https://youtu.be/sXWxG01DOxU

But at the same time.... I think I'm more on gene side... Lol these guys are losers just tryna make fun of gene and get responses.....
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Well keep in mind the majority of La eme and aryan brotherhood is already in prison

Not to mention they don’t have FBI people up the ass like Pennisi has told in his stories

And 90% the gangbanger gets arrested and gets life
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Also look what happens when you do a modern hit like Meldish. The guys that set him up and kill him get arrested and The entire administration gets life

I think arillotta said that doing hits,extortion and violence is impractical in this day and age
Ravens410
Straightened out

Post by Ravens410 »

Cali and the whole Sicilian Gambino crew are so well insulated I highly doubt Cali was in any trouble of getting pinched. Although, maybe it would have been better if he was in the can so some HIV infested psycho couldn’t kill him.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Those gangs have more dropouts and rats than LCN could ever dream of having. Even the AB itself which is frankly much more selective and strict on making guys compared to the 5 Families, have a fuck ton of guys who dropped out and/or ratted. The whites especially are notorious for turning and plotting on one another, or for getting too high and catching delusions that their 'brothers' are out to kill them, and in turn either ratting or in worse cases just killing one of their other fellow members out of the blue.

Look at the last big AB indictment. Not the Fresno one but the one before that led up to that (those Fresno guys who got popped in 2020 more or less inherited the leftovers of the Burhop drug organization that got taken down in 2019). There were at least 3 cases in that indictment where the Feds caught guys plotting murders on rats, the CDCR was notified and moved the potential victims to other facilities. All of those guys are still alive and well, and this was 4-5 years ago
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

You get arrested in California for not wearing a mask. They let people out there houses yet. Cali ain't shit🙂
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Gene's brother with an update on why Gene's not on YT.

https://youtu.be/p-JWEeF4mVs
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Tekashi of the mob.....
I been taught to listen to what's not said
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Hes just a stand up good guy 🤔
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

gaspipe wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:24 am Gene's brother with an update on why Gene's not on YT.

That's his brother? Roxi's much? Jesus...
Little Frankie
Associate

Post by Little Frankie »

gaspipe wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:24 am Gene's brother with an update on why Gene's not on YT.

He has to be trolling. There is no way he's serious......I hope.