Bonanno and Genovese mobsters and L.I. cop busted for racketeering charges in lucrative gambling ring

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Bonanno and Genovese mobsters and L.I. cop busted for racketeering charges in lucrative gambling ring

Post by TommyGambino »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:49 am Genomes family must be passed the bonannos had a dirty cop on there side. You think there repercussions. That's a bad look.
Yeh the genovese will see that as ratting
Jbravo
Straightened out

Re: Bonanno and Genovese mobsters and L.I. cop busted for racketeering charges in lucrative gambling ring

Post by Jbravo »

There's been many cop assoc. Over the years...I personally know of 2 off top of my head.
sharpieone
Straightened out

Post by sharpieone »

Timewatcher wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:01 pm Will these places be forced to shut down now? That gelato place is highly regarded and sc like that are so nice to have around I wonder if they’ll stay open despite what went on in them.
I know after other gambling busts in queens the places were closed down after. I believe one had a sign up saying it was seized (probably for tax avoidance). Others may have been shuttered by owners if they couldn’t make due without the extra income from gambling was taken away.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

I said the Genovese and Gambino families should stop doing business with them morons a few weeks ago, maybe they will now
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

In the last 2 weeks the west side had an associate involved in a big fentanyl case and they get a gambling operation busted up and it turns out the Bonannos were fucking them over in what was supposed to be a joint venture. Their bosses name even gets dropped in the press. These dudes stay off the radar for legit *years* at a time, and then bang—this happens. Wild!
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:06 am In the last 2 weeks the west side had an associate involved in a big fentanyl case and they get a gambling operation busted up and it turns out the Bonannos were fucking them over in what was supposed to be a joint venture. Their bosses name even gets dropped in the press. These dudes stay off the radar for legit *years* at a time, and then bang—this happens. Wild!
Plus the two recent pics of Barney that leaked, including one he took with three Capos. Strange.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

dave wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:40 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:06 am In the last 2 weeks the west side had an associate involved in a big fentanyl case and they get a gambling operation busted up and it turns out the Bonannos were fucking them over in what was supposed to be a joint venture. Their bosses name even gets dropped in the press. These dudes stay off the radar for legit *years* at a time, and then bang—this happens. Wild!
Plus the two recent pics of Barney that leaked, including one he took with three Capos. Strange.
Can you post the pic please
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

TommyGambino wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:24 pm Can you post the pic please
It was posted recently in the Mugshots section

https://theblackhand.club/forum/viewtop ... start=1500
Last edited by dave on Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

TommyGambino wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:24 pm Can you post the pic please
viewtopic.php?p=236027#p236027
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

This youtube video (link below) might be of interest - basically a young "youtuber" visit all the busted social clubs and shops.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcOflhP ... NEYDashCam
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Did it ever say who the guy carmine pizza was acting capo for? Who is his official capo. They'll never make a case against barney if they can't even indict the official capo of a crew. It would be to hard to connect the dots
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Also don't think any boss of any family wouldn't except any amount of tribute from a capo he installed. Weather it be 100 or a 1000 bucks I don't think barney would say no
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Pmac2 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:16 am Did it ever say who the guy carmine pizza was acting capo for? Who is his official capo. They'll never make a case against barney if they can't even indict the official capo of a crew. It would be to hard to connect the dots
John Brescio. viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5659
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

When it pertains to gambling in these indictments I notice its always "$2000" or more a day. So, what if I'm making $1500/day you won't arrest me?
Johnny1and1
Straightened out

Post by Johnny1and1 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:56 am When it pertains to gambling in these indictments I notice its always "$2000" or more a day. So, what if I'm making $1500/day you won't arrest me?
$2000 for at least one day makes it a federal charge. That’s the bar.
Vacari Lives!