Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

axx
Straightened out

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by axx »

bluehouse wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:11 pm Armand doesnt give a fuck about his gotti movie.He never brings it up unless someone else does.The guy even played odysseus and gets no recognition for that even his performance on the odyssey was 100x better than his gotti performance
Hallmark's mini series are usually bad, but man I loved Odyssey. He was perfect in that role. I haven't seen him on screen lately but judging by imdb he's been busy. Provided it gets a good script (which I doubt) the new Gotti movie should be good, at least we can be sure assante will deliver.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Who is Frankie "Botz", who Gravano mentions repeatedly on the Our Thing podcast about the Paul hit.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:51 pm
RamshackleMan wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:13 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:53 pm
Lol it wasn't that bad....
But it's probably better then GOTTI 2 will be
Oh, I couldn’t disagree more. An all-around embarrassment. Travolta is Battlefield Earth level
bad.

90 minutes of Armand Assante snoring in a recliner would be better than Travolta’s Gotti.
I thought Kevin Connolley making his directoral debut it would be decent or at least look like there was alot of effort put into it. But No! It was awful. I would pay someone to watch 2 hours of yule log Christmas movie they play every year then that.
The movie would’ve been better if halfway through it we hear Kevin Connolley yell “cut!”, then he steps into the frame to start lecturing the actors.

Then, it turns out we’re not watching a John Gotti movie after all, but instead we’re watching another Entourage movie. And this new Entourage movie is about E working on his directoral debut, a film about John Gotti, but it’s going horribly wrong.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

stubbs wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:23 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:51 pm
RamshackleMan wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:13 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:53 pm
Lol it wasn't that bad....
But it's probably better then GOTTI 2 will be
Oh, I couldn’t disagree more. An all-around embarrassment. Travolta is Battlefield Earth level
bad.

90 minutes of Armand Assante snoring in a recliner would be better than Travolta’s Gotti.
I thought Kevin Connolley making his directoral debut it would be decent or at least look like there was alot of effort put into it. But No! It was awful. I would pay someone to watch 2 hours of yule log Christmas movie they play every year then that.
The movie would’ve been better if halfway through it we hear Kevin Connolley yell “cut!”, then he steps into the frame to start lecturing the actors.

Then, it turns out we’re not watching a John Gotti movie after all, but instead we’re watching another Entourage movie. And this new Entourage movie is about E working on his directoral debut, a film about John Gotti, but it’s going horribly wrong.
One of the worst movies I ever seen in the movie theaters and its not even close.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Sammy the bull is doing a show on the valuetainment show. Starting around the 57 min mark he discusses how Alite gave him some money when he came out of prison. And indirectly he kinda of acquiesces in saying some things about Alite that puffs up his credibility. Maybe that phone call is what he is referring to that Alite played. Then he said how Alite asked him to come on his show and he refused.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

He also calls Roy demayo Roy 🍅
dreww
Associate

Post by dreww »

He’s given too much of himself up already. When he did that first PBD interview, it was a big deal and when his channel and podcast was created it was a big deal and very interesting. I find myself not being able to listen to the end of a lot of his videos. The last episode of his podcast was him rattling on about his parents and the history of LCN. I think he’s on the decline already.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

dreww wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:00 pm He’s given too much of himself up already. When he did that first PBD interview, it was a big deal and when his channel and podcast was created it was a big deal and very interesting. I find myself not being able to listen to the end of a lot of his videos. The last episode of his podcast was him rattling on about his parents and the history of LCN. I think he’s on the decline already.
I stopped watching his things months ago, not interesting anymore.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Yaeh his podcast is him rambling on about the castellano hit for like 30hours. Just do qna s. Let the people pick his brain cause im bored with him rewritting history.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

he got upto the castellano hit and instead of talking about the aftermath he goes back to the 70s and talks about his crew.Also he loves stymie and old man pauruda but thats only because they didnt live long enough for sammy to get pissed at them for some reason.

Also Paul castellano was a killing machine i think he got sammys crew to do a tleast 5 murders.At the time the gambinos had 25 crews imagine how many other murders he ordered
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

yaeh paul had his hands bloody. just imagine from 1976till 80. dozens of orders or oks. well looks like sammy took my advise he did a q an a. it was better then the shit hes been saying latley wish the forum could have shot him some questions
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

who shot roy demeo to death who pulled the trigger?
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Probably Anthony Senter or Joey Testa.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Patty Testa, The Twins, and possibly Nino Gaggi were there when Roy DeMeo got murdered
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Questions like that i would ask sammy. Every crew in that family in brooklyn must have heard something from there capo. Im alset listening to sammy tell the history of the mafia. Tell me about the ecstacy ring or how you tries to start a mob in arizona