Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

desertdog
Straightened out

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by desertdog »

Sammy only turned on the family when the family turned on him, why show loyalty to thieves, liars and backstabbers?
There's no honor in the Mafia, it's a group of dirtbags...
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:03 am
dave wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:41 pm
Extortion wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:53 pm I find his stories entertaining and informative. I think they are mostly true. Even if they aren't 100% true, nobody knows the truth all the time anyways but I believe him for the most part. He is a good story teller compared to the rest of the ones that do this including Franzese who rehashes the same thing and story over and over and over again adding nothing new.
He puts out three videos a week on YouTube, and does two Q&A livestreams a month on Patreon, and there hasn't been any substantial arguments yet that proves he's making stuff up or contradicting himself with everything he has put out so far.
Well his latest one about the Carmine Galante hit. I thought Russell Mauro had something to do with that hit
I thought Mauro was the actual shooter of Galante myself...
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Some have said Russell Mauro, but I believe that Bruno Indelicato did it since that same day there was a party at the Ravenite & a lot of heavy hitters were there... wasn’t he given a crew of his own as a reward for the hit?
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Sammy was picked to Kill Joe Gallo , dressed like a hippie ,
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Shellackhead wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:31 pm Some have said Russell Mauro, but I believe that Bruno Indelicato did it since that same day there was a party at the Ravenite & a lot of heavy hitters were there... wasn’t he given a crew of his own as a reward for the hit?
Yeah, i mean Mauro being at Joe and Marys that day, i have not seen it widely disputed. I mean i think sammy really knows but he doesnt remember and he just throws out any name knowing 90% of audience wont know either way.
Mikeyb211
Associate

Post by Mikeyb211 »

Did anyone else catch when Sammy was describing the attempted hit on Gaspipe that he claims his daughter was with him? Ive never read anything or seen anything about Gaspipes daughter being with him and i know that Philip Carlo book is 70% bs to make Casso look better and i dont even think it was in there?
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Think he mixed up Greg scarpas hit
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

desertdog wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:32 pm Sammy only turned on the family when the family turned on him, why show loyalty to thieves, liars and backstabbers?
There's no honor in the Mafia, it's a group of dirtbags...
You made a commitment, regardless if things didnt pan out the way you envisioned. Its about having honor with yourself and integrity.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Shellackhead wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:31 pm Some have said Russell Mauro, but I believe that Bruno Indelicato did it since that same day there was a party at the Ravenite & a lot of heavy hitters were there... wasn’t he given a crew of his own as a reward for the hit?
I remember the video of him, Bruno Indelicato, being congratulated by what looked like Phil Giaccone and Beefs Cannone after the hit...
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:25 pm
I remember the video of him, Bruno Indelicato, being congratulated by what looked like Phil Giaccone and Beefs Cannone after the hit...
Yeah hes shaking hands but isnt someone with him?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

If I remember right the shooters in the Galante hit were Bruno Indelicato, Russell Mauro and Big Trin Trinchera. There may have been others.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:19 pm If I remember right the shooters in the Galante hit were Bruno Indelicato, Russell Mauro and Big Trin Trinchera. There may have been others.

Pogo
"That's another thing I get left out of. Wackin' the boss..."
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

it makes for an interesting let's waste some idle time and if anything his decision to talk was a long long time ago. anything and everything should most likely be taken with a grain of salt whether it's coming from MF, sammy or what's his name the cop? donnie brosco--his stories just got a little too ridiculous at times with what he'd say--kind of goofy--give up the disguises already lol

there was a good interview of leonetti with that jewish guy--really good--really good--he stays in the black because people are nuts today and that's what he's afraid of--some nut job--makes sense.

the only thing with sammy's video's that makes me pause is a lot of i....i....i...i....i okay okay okay--one thing for sure sammy knows how to make a buck so why not, right?
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:15 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:25 pm
Yeah hes shaking hands but isnt someone with him?
I'd have to find the video. I just remembered Bruno for certain. I'd love to know what all work he did for the family. I know he was in on hitting the guy that threatened to kidnap Vinny Basciano's kid...
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

sammy wants a netflix deal thats why his actual podcast is structured in a way where its more serious and episodes are marked season 2 episode 1