Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by Tonyd621 »

chubby wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:35 pm Just Saw a post on Instagram... Jimmy calandra from the bath Ave. crew just posted that he’s planning on sitting down with another bath Ave. crew member and rat, Joey Calco to talk about the past and specifically Joey calcos involvement in the murder of their “Friend” and “crew member” Paulie Gulino.... supposedly they’re going to come together to have this conversation on Sammys YouTube show... where I’m sure he will play some type of go between/intermediary between Jimmy and Joey...

Honestly that would finally be something actual new and rather interesting... just all depends on how it’s set up..
One of his bath ave boys Fabrizio DeFrancisci is getting out soon I hear. He was convicted with Benati I believe who got life. Idk if Calandra had anything to do with Fabrizio getting put away, but Calandra flipped so im assuming he might of said something incriminating to the govt, but dnt know for a fact.
Yeah Calco is the guy who was in witsec in florida and got busted on video assaulting someone over a calzone.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:49 pm
chubby wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:35 pm Just Saw a post on Instagram... Jimmy calandra from the bath Ave. crew just posted that he’s planning on sitting down with another bath Ave. crew member and rat, Joey Calco to talk about the past and specifically Joey calcos involvement in the murder of their “Friend” and “crew member” Paulie Gulino.... supposedly they’re going to come together to have this conversation on Sammys YouTube show... where I’m sure he will play some type of go between/intermediary between Jimmy and Joey...

Honestly that would finally be something actual new and rather interesting... just all depends on how it’s set up..
One of his bath ave boys Fabrizio DeFrancisci is getting out soon I hear. He was convicted with Benati I believe who got life. Idk if Calandra had anything to do with Fabrizio getting put away, but Calandra flipped so im assuming he might of said something incriminating to the govt, but dnt know for a fact.
Yeah Calco is the guy who was in witsec in florida and got busted on video assaulting someone over a calzone.
Yeah calco fucking pistol whipped a civilian over a calzone ... fuckinf moron ...
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:49 pm

Yeah calco fucking pistol whipped a civilian over a calzone ... fuckinf moron ...
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

What a fuckin idiot
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Gravano mentions the hit on Nicky Black in his new video. Mentions that he was given a contract to kill Greg Scarpa but was pulled out by Gotti. Mentions he is planning on having sit downs with other cooperators
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

His latest video [" while i was in jail]" "6'3 good looking guy, extremely well built..."
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Ya Joey calco pistol whipping the guy was caught on ccv it's all over the internet lol
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Calco just popped up on IG

https://www.instagram.com/joey_calco/
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Sammys titled videos now have nothing to with the story he is telling in said titled video (see latest one on watts and spinelli)
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Are any of these stories new? Everything he's talking about in these are ones he's talked about for years.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:57 am Sammys titled videos now have nothing to with the story he is telling in said titled video (see latest one on watts and spinelli)

"Joe Watts asked him to dig a hole for Tommy Spinelli...Fat Cat Nichols was a great guy...Did I mention I had Phil Leonetti's back..." He needs to take his Adderall before these shoots for real...
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

I find his stories entertaining and informative. I think they are mostly true. Even if they aren't 100% true, nobody knows the truth all the time anyways but I believe him for the most part. He is a good story teller compared to the rest of the ones that do this including Franzese who rehashes the same thing and story over and over and over again adding nothing new.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

funkster wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 3:19 pm Are any of these stories new? Everything he's talking about in these are ones he's talked about for years.
they're not meant for mob buffs, they're meant for random normies browsing YouTube
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Extortion wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:53 pm I find his stories entertaining and informative. I think they are mostly true. Even if they aren't 100% true, nobody knows the truth all the time anyways but I believe him for the most part. He is a good story teller compared to the rest of the ones that do this including Franzese who rehashes the same thing and story over and over and over again adding nothing new.
He puts out three videos a week on YouTube, and does two Q&A livestreams a month on Patreon, and there hasn't been any substantial arguments yet that proves he's making stuff up or contradicting himself with everything he has put out so far.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

dave wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:41 pm
Extortion wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:53 pm I find his stories entertaining and informative. I think they are mostly true. Even if they aren't 100% true, nobody knows the truth all the time anyways but I believe him for the most part. He is a good story teller compared to the rest of the ones that do this including Franzese who rehashes the same thing and story over and over and over again adding nothing new.
He puts out three videos a week on YouTube, and does two Q&A livestreams a month on Patreon, and there hasn't been any substantial arguments yet that proves he's making stuff up or contradicting himself with everything he has put out so far.
Well his latest one about the Carmine Galante hit. I thought Russell Mauro had something to do with that hit