Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by moneyman »

Hootie was on his Instagram a few weeks ago saying he was moving to a West Village apartment, I was like no way can afford that. Looks like he hangs out a vintage sports card store and does his podcast there. I was actually a fan of his when he first when on MBA’s show.
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

chubby wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:01 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:13 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:05 pm These guys where never destined to go far in the mob. Selling drugs and committing armed robberies for the purpose of an organized crime organization ? The ability to do that shit for a long time ended a long time ago as I’ve seen it said on here before “the cowboy shit is over” .

These guys where destined to flip or get 20+ years IMO
Yeah I don’t think either were ever even close to getting straightened out. That being said, (and this might be a hot take)—but I think Gene actually had a better shot at eventually getting made than Hootie. Hootie was obviously a bigger earner, but he’s clearly had a drug problem going way back. And for all of Gene’s shortcomings, he was running with a major freaking player in Ronnie G.
Yeah I think that it’s a fact that hootie has been using opiates all the way back to when he was flipping the thousands of 750 Vicodin’s a week....
that pic is 100 percent him.. I’ve even seen him trying to explain himself ... from everything I’ve heard this is what I put together.. a month ago he disappeared and claimed to someone he was dealing with something personal and didn’t sleep at all for 3-4 days ( that’s what happens when you cold turkey kick opiates).. then I suspect he’s been trying real hard to be clean this whole time, then a day or 2 or whenever ago, caved in and went and got a few bags of fent 30s.. did the dose he was using before he kicked,. And straight slumped his ass behind the wheel...

It’s insane the Instagram dm battles literslly all of these mob guys are having against each other .. and I’ve seen the dm’s from pennisi trying to talk to that young girl... and they’re creepy as fuck. Guy comes off like a total fucking weirdo...
Are there screen shots? Very disappointing if true.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:20 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:05 pm These guys where never destined to go far in the mob. Selling drugs and committing armed robberies for the purpose of an organized crime organization ? The ability to do that shit for a long time ended a long time ago as I’ve seen it said on here before “the cowboy shit is over” .

Yeah I don’t think either were ever even close to getting straightened out. That being said, (and this might be a hot take)—but I think Gene actually had a better shot at eventually getting made than Hootie. Hootie was obviously a bigger earner, but he’s clearly had a drug problem going way back. And for all of Gene’s shortcomings, he was running with a major freaking player in Ronnie G.
Yeah I think that it’s a fact that hootie has been using opiates all the way back to when he was flipping the thousands of 750 Vicodin’s a week....
that pic is 100 percent him.. I’ve even seen him trying to explain himself ... from everything I’ve heard this is what I put together.. a month ago he disappeared and claimed to someone he was dealing with something personal and didn’t sleep at all for 3-4 days ( that’s what happens when you cold turkey kick opiates).. then I suspect he’s been trying real hard to be clean this whole time, then a day or 2 or whenever ago, caved in and went and got a few bags of fent 30s.. did the dose he was using before he kicked,. And straight slumped his ass behind the wheel...

It’s insane the Instagram dm battles literslly all of these mob guys are having against each other .. and I’ve seen the dm’s from pennisi trying to talk to that young girl... and they’re creepy as fuck. Guy comes off like a total fucking weirdo...
Next in Breaking News: Turncoat ex-mobster found to be a scumbag.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Without a doubt got faded off pressed blues and got into a accident. There is no way someone who has a high tolerance for opiates passing out on reals. At that point they taking them to feel normal but the fent blues get you high like the first time and they're cheaper. Him driving a beat up maxima or Altima doesnt seem like he got money to spend on real ones but that's pure speculation
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:20 pm

Yes would love to see the DM's of Pennisi you are referring to, as well as the Hootie info. Guy is a trainwreck.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

moneyman wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:57 pm Hootie was on his Instagram a few weeks ago saying he was moving to a West Village apartment, I was like no way can afford that. Looks like he hangs out a vintage sports card store and does his podcast there. I was actually a fan of his when he first when on MBA’s show.
Yeah I noticed this too. He mentioned he lives in the village and I always see him with merch from that Bleecker Trading Co. place which is a pretty well known spot now that the whole cards thing has really taken off again. I don't know who's behind Bleecker Trading but I figured it's someone Hootie knew from back in the day and/or knew from the street who has now put their money to legitimate use. I'm thinking Hootie found someone renting a room or someone who was looking for a roommate on craigslist, or maybe just knew someone downtown with a room to rent and got a hookup.

I'm still curious as to what went down between Hootie and the MBA Button Man guys and why Hootie got ostracized by that whole pod/rat casting community - him using drugs doesn't seem like that big enough of a transgression for these guys to totally just drop him like that
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

newera_212 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:49 am
moneyman wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:57 pm Hootie was on his Instagram a few weeks ago saying he was moving to a West Village apartment, I was like no way can afford that. Looks like he hangs out a vintage sports card store and does his podcast there. I was actually a fan of his when he first when on MBA’s show.
Yeah I noticed this too. He mentioned he lives in the village and I always see him with merch from that Bleecker Trading Co. place which is a pretty well known spot now that the whole cards thing has really taken off again. I don't know who's behind Bleecker Trading but I figured it's someone Hootie knew from back in the day and/or knew from the street who has now put their money to legitimate use. I'm thinking Hootie found someone renting a room or someone who was looking for a roommate on craigslist, or maybe just knew someone downtown with a room to rent and got a hookup.

I'm still curious as to what went down between Hootie and the MBA Button Man guys and why Hootie got ostracized by that whole pod/rat casting community - him using drugs doesn't seem like that big enough of a transgression for these guys to totally just drop him like that
I am curious about that too. Why did they turned against him?
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

i wonder were hootie fits in this new rat war
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

On hooties instagram he is claiming staxx is a pedofile and rapist lol.This is starting to get more interesting than Alite vs calandra
dreww
Associate

Post by dreww »

I don’t know why but Calandra seems the most authentic out of all of them, along with Andy ruggiano jr. I’m not saying calandra doesn’t stretch the truth but he just seems authentic and someone who has a much more comprehensive experience of The Life.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

dreww wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:41 am I don’t know why but Calandra seems the most authentic out of all of them, along with Andy ruggiano jr. I’m not saying calandra doesn’t stretch the truth but he just seems authentic and someone who has a much more comprehensive experience of The Life.
The problem with calandra is hes been out of the life for over 20 years and was an associate of an associate so its like some guy talking about his high school football days from 20 years ago
dreww
Associate

Post by dreww »

bluehouse wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:17 pm
dreww wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:41 am I don’t know why but Calandra seems the most authentic out of all of them, along with Andy ruggiano jr. I’m not saying calandra doesn’t stretch the truth but he just seems authentic and someone who has a much more comprehensive experience of The Life.
The problem with calandra is hes been out of the life for over 20 years and was an associate of an associate so its like some guy talking about his high school football days from 20 years ago
Lol true. But I still like listening to a lot of his stuff.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Looks like Gunner and Alite are feuding now LMAO
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Blue house you have Calandra nailed100%..
RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Post by RamshackleMan »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:59 pm Looks like Gunner and Alite are feuding now LMAO
Wow, really? Where? That didn’t take long...