Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by Extortion »

I heard that story about the women’s teeth getting punched out by John is fabricated. He really doesn’t seem like the type but I could be wrong...I mean...He WAS in the mob so he wasn’t innocent but Pennisi claims Eugene Castelle and the girl conjured it up to fuck w pennisi
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

joeycigars wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:16 am
Extortion wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:52 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:36 am
GaspipeCasso wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:20 pm I've also noticed on a few of Alite's videos he shut off and removed all comments when people were torching him for all his lies. Franzese won't just admit he cooperated he always points to he never put anyone behind bars in "that life" etc but he was not happy when video of him testified started coming out. I have alot more respect for Pennisi and who was afraid and estranged and admits it. Alite, Franzese and Hootie just can't admit to any of it and it makes them hard to take serious
Exactly. Pennisi does not handle criticism or any questions that he deems "negative" "inappropriate" etc. So you can't really call him out anything. But at the same time he gets the least amount of criticism out of those guys because of what you just said about him. If you look at Alites and Franzese comments there is so many that disagree with them and know he's lying or exaggerated involvement in things. Then you look at Pennisis there's like 1 or 2. But man, Pennisis sounds like he puts the pussy on a pedestal. "You'd f*ck a catchers mit" Christopher moltisanti... I bet pennisi was really a a couz hound he can't admit he was a womanizer. Not saying it's wrong. I'm just saying being locked up for that long alot to make up for. But it got him in trouble
yeah but Penisi got out in 2007, hes had plenty of time to get his penis slurped.
If it wasn't for a women he would have never done a day in prison, Just saying he has a woman problem some Vincent Gotti shit
Going to jail for a woman is the stupidiest reason.While your locked up she is fucking other guys and enjoying life.Only a simp would get overly jealous over a girl
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

bluehouse wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:25 pm
joeycigars wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:16 am
Extortion wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:52 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:36 am
GaspipeCasso wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:20 pm I've also noticed on a few of Alite's videos he shut off and removed all comments when people were torching him for all his lies. Franzese won't just admit he cooperated he always points to he never put anyone behind bars in "that life" etc but he was not happy when video of him testified started coming out. I have alot more respect for Pennisi and who was afraid and estranged and admits it. Alite, Franzese and Hootie just can't admit to any of it and it makes them hard to take serious
Exactly. Pennisi does not handle criticism or any questions that he deems "negative" "inappropriate" etc. So you can't really call him out anything. But at the same time he gets the least amount of criticism out of those guys because of what you just said about him. If you look at Alites and Franzese comments there is so many that disagree with them and know he's lying or exaggerated involvement in things. Then you look at Pennisis there's like 1 or 2. But man, Pennisis sounds like he puts the pussy on a pedestal. "You'd f*ck a catchers mit" Christopher moltisanti... I bet pennisi was really a a couz hound he can't admit he was a womanizer. Not saying it's wrong. I'm just saying being locked up for that long alot to make up for. But it got him in trouble
yeah but Penisi got out in 2007, hes had plenty of time to get his penis slurped.
If it wasn't for a women he would have never done a day in prison, Just saying he has a woman problem some Vincent Gotti shit
Going to jail for a woman is the stupidiest reason.While your locked up she is fucking other guys and enjoying life.Only a simp would get overly jealous over a girl
https://casetext.com/case/people-v-pennisi-4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Guess this answers the questions of him being junkie
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Hard to see this dude still being alive in 5 years.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

thats sad
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

That same IG account has Capeci’s original article from 2011 about Hootie flipping. It says, according to Capeci’s sources, that he was facing a long mandatory minimum for trafficking multiple kilogram quantities of marijuana and cocaine. Says he sat in lockup for 4 months before deciding to flip. Capeci called him a member of Trucchio’s crew and said he was “closely aligned” with Al Trucchio. Also the only reason Hootie never took the stand was because everyone else plead out. It looks like the govt actually used Hootie’s cooperation as a bargaining chip when negotiating with certain people.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

chubby wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:47 am Image

Guess this answers the questions of him being junkie
looks like him. I am not 100% certain. I got to get IG. I'm missing all this stuff
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:32 pm That same IG account has Capeci’s original article from 2011 about Hootie flipping. It says, according to Capeci’s sources, that he was facing a long mandatory minimum for trafficking multiple kilogram quantities of marijuana and cocaine. Says he sat in lockup for 4 months before deciding to flip. Capeci called him a member of Trucchio’s crew and said he was “closely aligned” with Al Trucchio. Also the only reason Hootie never took the stand was because everyone else plead out. It looks like the govt actually used Hootie’s cooperation as a bargaining chip when negotiating with certain people.
Since hes been out hes been working minimum wage jobs his family has abandon him .He should of just stayed in jail and then when he got out maybe he could of gotten his life long dream of being made.I feel bad for him since his fight with staxx his life has hit worse than rock bottom
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

bluehouse wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:04 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:32 pm That same IG account has Capeci’s original article from 2011 about Hootie flipping. It says, according to Capeci’s sources, that he was facing a long mandatory minimum for trafficking multiple kilogram quantities of marijuana and cocaine. Says he sat in lockup for 4 months before deciding to flip. Capeci called him a member of Trucchio’s crew and said he was “closely aligned” with Al Trucchio. Also the only reason Hootie never took the stand was because everyone else plead out. It looks like the govt actually used Hootie’s cooperation as a bargaining chip when negotiating with certain people.
Since hes been out hes been working minimum wage jobs his family has abandon him .He should of just stayed in jail and then when he got out maybe he could of gotten his life long dream of being made.I feel bad for him since his fight with staxx his life has hit worse than rock bottom
Agreed. I kinda feel the same way about Borello...that he woulda been better off doing 20 years and then coming home. That’s obviously easier said than done. But only caring about being a street guy for the first 35 years of your life *only* to become the absolute antithesis of a street guy has to be some pretty heavy shit. I think they both hate themselves for what they did.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

These guys where never destined to go far in the mob. Selling drugs and committing armed robberies for the purpose of an organized crime organization ? The ability to do that shit for a long time ended a long time ago as I’ve seen it said on here before “the cowboy shit is over” .

These guys where destined to flip or get 20+ years IMO
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Flipping definitely eats at these guys every day. They want the life so bad.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Dave65827 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:05 pm These guys where never destined to go far in the mob. Selling drugs and committing armed robberies for the purpose of an organized crime organization ? The ability to do that shit for a long time ended a long time ago as I’ve seen it said on here before “the cowboy shit is over” .

Yeah I don’t think either were ever even close to getting straightened out. That being said, (and this might be a hot take)—but I think Gene actually had a better shot at eventually getting made than Hootie. Hootie was obviously a bigger earner, but he’s clearly had a drug problem going way back. And for all of Gene’s shortcomings, he was running with a major freaking player in Ronnie G.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:13 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:05 pm These guys where never destined to go far in the mob. Selling drugs and committing armed robberies for the purpose of an organized crime organization ? The ability to do that shit for a long time ended a long time ago as I’ve seen it said on here before “the cowboy shit is over” .

Yeah I don’t think either were ever even close to getting straightened out. That being said, (and this might be a hot take)—but I think Gene actually had a better shot at eventually getting made than Hootie. Hootie was obviously a bigger earner, but he’s clearly had a drug problem going way back. And for all of Gene’s shortcomings, he was running with a major freaking player in Ronnie G.
Yeah I think that it’s a fact that hootie has been using opiates all the way back to when he was flipping the thousands of 750 Vicodin’s a week....
that pic is 100 percent him.. I’ve even seen him trying to explain himself ... from everything I’ve heard this is what I put together.. a month ago he disappeared and claimed to someone he was dealing with something personal and didn’t sleep at all for 3-4 days ( that’s what happens when you cold turkey kick opiates).. then I suspect he’s been trying real hard to be clean this whole time, then a day or 2 or whenever ago, caved in and went and got a few bags of fent 30s.. did the dose he was using before he kicked,. And straight slumped his ass behind the wheel...

It’s insane the Instagram dm battles literslly all of these mob guys are having against each other .. and I’ve seen the dm’s from pennisi trying to talk to that young girl... and they’re creepy as fuck. Guy comes off like a total fucking weirdo...
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Pennisi def has women issues...