Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Hootie Russo

Post by GaspipeCasso »

I am still trying to figure out what I think of him. He seems to be fairly versed, but then he will say some things that don't make much sense. He says his name was passed around to be made 3 times. He never really clarifies I don't think why he wasn't made other then drug dealing seemed to be the main issue he hinted at a bit. On the latest DJ Vlad interview he said he was never even an associate, just a crew member? Wouldn't he have to be on record with someone for them to bring up his name? He got dodgy when Vlad brought up him being an informer and living in the same hood and if someone might target him. He said well they go harder after made members or associates I wasn't either basically. I am curious if he's just full of shit or if his name somehow could have got passed around THREE FUCKING TIMES and no one bothered to make him an associate? Watching him squirm and try about his queen for a day was pretty funny too. He kept acting like that really wasn't ratting , not sure what he was really trying to rebrand himself as. I will say, he's alot easier to stomach then his useless, annoying co host Staxx
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by Browniety86 »

Did he drop Gennaro Bruno's name to the Feds for the Marty Bosshart hit?
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

I agree. I like Hootie, but he is all over the place in his interviews/podcasts. He is not consistent in his stories. he says that he had sitdowns with bosses. That is impossible. Why would a boss of a crime family, want a sitdown with some low level crew member? Personally i think that he was never proposed for membership.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Nick Prango wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:38 am I agree. I like Hootie, but he is all over the place in his interviews/podcasts. He is not consistent in his stories. he says that he had sitdowns with bosses. That is impossible. Why would a boss of a crime family, want a sitdown with some low level crew member? Personally i think that he was never proposed for membership.
I dont think he was proposed either. I think he's saying bosses as in captains, like Ronnie Trucchio...
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:20 am
Nick Prango wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:38 am I agree. I like Hootie, but he is all over the place in his interviews/podcasts. He is not consistent in his stories. he says that he had sitdowns with bosses. That is impossible. Why would a boss of a crime family, want a sitdown with some low level crew member? Personally i think that he was never proposed for membership.
I dont think he was proposed either. I think he's saying bosses as in captains, like Ronnie Trucchio...
Who was he saying was bummed out they were gonna lose there Social Security checks?? 😂😂😂
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:39 am
Who was he saying was bummed out they were gonna lose there Social Security checks?? 😂😂😂
I am not sure. He didn't mention name. He said that it was a captain.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Yeah. Ronnie Trucchio was his mentor, but he didn't know that he had a son. Like i said, he is all over the place. John Pennisi, Anthony Arilotta and Larry Mazza are more consistent in their stories, Hootie is not.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Hahaha Hootie is probably lying, liars tend to switch up their stories a lot, maybe he wasn’t close to Ronnie One Arm at all & was just a common drug dealer who was not connected to anyone up until Al Trucchio took charge & decided to bring him in later on. Maybe queensnyer who lives around that area knows more about him?
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Nick Prango wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:56 am
Yeah. Ronnie Trucchio was his mentor, but he didn't know that he had a son. Like i said, he is all over the place. John Pennisi, Anthony Arilotta and Larry Mazza are more consistent in their stories, Hootie is not.
He didnt know Ronnie had a son? He's Al's age for Pete sakes smfh....
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:42 pm I am still trying to figure out what I think of him. He seems to be fairly versed, but then he will say some things that don't make much sense. He says his name was passed around to be made 3 times. He never really clarifies I don't think why he wasn't made other then drug dealing seemed to be the main issue he hinted at a bit. On the latest DJ Vlad interview he said he was never even an associate, just a crew member? Wouldn't he have to be on record with someone for them to bring up his name? He got dodgy when Vlad brought up him being an informer and living in the same hood and if someone might target him. He said well they go harder after made members or associates I wasn't either basically. I am curious if he's just full of shit or if his name somehow could have got passed around THREE FUCKING TIMES and no one bothered to make him an associate? Watching him squirm and try about his queen for a day was pretty funny too. He kept acting like that really wasn't ratting , not sure what he was really trying to rebrand himself as. I will say, he's alot easier to stomach then his useless, annoying co host Staxx
Yea Staxx is just terrible. I feel bad cuz he seems to be putting a lot of effort into trying to make it as a YouTuber. But I can’t get through more than a few mins once he starts talking. Regarding Hootie I remember him saying when he first came out on Alite show that his kids don’t even talk to him. I assume it’s b/c of his cooperation?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Nick Prango wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:52 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:39 am
I am not sure. He didn't mention name. He said that it was a captain.
It was Lou Mastrangelo
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

This weird corny guy JC is unintentionally hilarious in this newest hootie and jc show video. He definitely has delusions of being a mobster. He only had minor Detroit crime family connections.

Some quotes "Sometimes when i wake up John and i know i am about to have bad day i am still thankful, because i am having just a CIVILIAN bad day. Not one of OUR bad days. Not waiting by the window with a gun down on the floor seeing if some CARTEL guy is fucking wack me out because i said something wrong or i did something wrong with COSA NOSTRA".

:lol: :lol: :lol: "I am telling you John, there are still some things like this beard. I still look myself in this camera right now and think i suppose to shave this. This is a disgrace, i am not suppose to have a beard right now" :lol: :lol: :lol:

' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUpvwI8 ... eandJCShow
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Yea the JC guy might be worse than Staxx. Guys a weirdo.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Quite the collection of rag tag wananabes for co host's the rebranded cooperators have
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Nick Prango wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:35 am This weird corny guy JC is unintentionally hilarious in this newest hootie and jc show video. He definitely has delusions of being a mobster. He only had minor Detroit crime family connections.

Some quotes "Sometimes when i wake up John and i know i am about to have bad day i am still thankful, because i am having just a CIVILIAN bad day. Not one of OUR bad days. Not waiting by the window with a gun down on the floor seeing if some CARTEL guy is fucking wack me out because i said something wrong or i did something wrong with COSA NOSTRA".

:lol: :lol: :lol: "I am telling you John, there are still some things like this beard. I still look myself in this camera right now and think i suppose to shave this. This is a disgrace, i am not suppose to have a beard right now" :lol: :lol: :lol:

' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUpvwI8 ... eandJCShow
:lol: Fucking cornball