Angelo Prisco wiretap transcripts

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Angelo Prisco wiretap transcripts

Post by Stroccos »

Garbageman wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:45 am Jeff Santini, what a piece of shit. Had some office in Hackensack in the early 2000s. Claimed he did bail bonds and demolition. Some combo. The asshole gets his disposal bill with me up to 13k, pays me 3k and then starts hiding from me. It took me going into his shitty office to get the next payment, then he dissapeared for a fee weeks. One day, one of my buddies comes in my office with a CD labeled "disclosure" in magic marker. On the CD is Jeff, secretly recording his brother-in-law, who happened to be Visconti. Now I'm furious that this guy Jeff is out ok nly a rat, but he still owes me money for his dopey demolition containers I hauled for him.
So I call the last number I had for Jeff, and I'm doing my usual shtick on the phone to get people who owe me money to come to the phone, I bring up the lein I put on the jobsite (that I never put). Jeff gets on and starts smart mouthing me, so i told him wait till you see what I got for you, then called him a piece of shit rat, slammed down the phone and left the office trailer to go get lunch. 15 minutes later my cell rings. It's my office. My secretary informs me the FBI is there, and would like to speak with me. Lol
They had to follow up because I'd made somewhat of a threatening remark and I guess they were listening. Oh well! Live and learn, I guess. Who'd have thunk 10 years later, I'd have discovery tapes of my very own!
That’s some funny shit or he called his handler I am guessing you never collected ??

Visconti is a rat as well
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Garbageman
Straightened out

Post by Garbageman »

Stroccos wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:23 am
Garbageman wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:45 am Jeff Santini, what a piece of shit. Had some office in Hackensack in the early 2000s. Claimed he did bail bonds and demolition. Some combo. The asshole gets his disposal bill with me up to 13k, pays me 3k and then starts hiding from me. It took me going into his shitty office to get the next payment, then he dissapeared for a fee weeks. One day, one of my buddies comes in my office with a CD labeled "disclosure" in magic marker. On the CD is Jeff, secretly recording his brother-in-law, who happened to be Visconti. Now I'm furious that this guy Jeff is out ok nly a rat, but he still owes me money for his dopey demolition containers I hauled for him.
So I call the last number I had for Jeff, and I'm doing my usual shtick on the phone to get people who owe me money to come to the phone, I bring up the lein I put on the jobsite (that I never put). Jeff gets on and starts smart mouthing me, so i told him wait till you see what I got for you, then called him a piece of shit rat, slammed down the phone and left the office trailer to go get lunch. 15 minutes later my cell rings. It's my office. My secretary informs me the FBI is there, and would like to speak with me. Lol
They had to follow up because I'd made somewhat of a threatening remark and I guess they were listening. Oh well! Live and learn, I guess. Who'd have thunk 10 years later, I'd have discovery tapes of my very own!
That’s some funny shit or he called his handler I am guessing you never collected ??

Of course he still owes me 7k, which is typical for a US rat fuck, though.
And yep, Visconti went rat not too long after that CD got into his hands.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

When the ship is sinking the rats are always the first to jump ship....
Garbageman
Straightened out

Post by Garbageman »

NJShore4Life wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:41 pm When the ship is sinking the rats are always the first to jump ship....
You got that right. Back then, I was shocked to find out Michael flipped. On the few occasions I met him he came off as one tough mother-effer. Little did I know then, that being a "tough guy" meant nothing when it comes to being able to do take a charge and doing time. He was only facing a couple of years had he plead out. Think about that. A big tough guy like that couldnt face a couple fuckin years and Martha Stewart kept her yap shut and did her time. Smh
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Garbageman wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:36 pm
Stroccos wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:23 am

Of course he still owes me 7k, which is typical for a US rat fuck, though.
And yep, Visconti went rat not too long after that CD got into his hands.
This guy also tapped Visconti ,
at least this guy did the right thing , was so scared of prison he killed him self ,
https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/north ... es/628807/
Garbageman
Straightened out

Post by Garbageman »

I remember this case. Christ, Visconti was surrounded by rats. Good for him, he jumped to rat heaven.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Garbageman wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:40 am I remember this case. Christ, Visconti was surrounded by rats. Good for him, he jumped to rat heaven.
I thought canary’s could fly lol
Garbageman
Straightened out

Post by Garbageman »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:43 am
Garbageman wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:40 am I remember this case. Christ, Visconti was surrounded by rats. Good for him, he jumped to rat heaven.

Lol, maybe he saved on airfare flying to ratsville?
Hey, a rat is a rat, and in my opinion, he was a pussy to flip. Now, To be honest...back in 04 when I met him for the first and last time, he was one crazy, scary motherfucker. I've rarely ever had to fight my entire life because of my build and size. Visconti is smaller than me, but built like a tank. I watched him set down a drink, take out two staten island roid heads with a couple pops each to the face, come back and get his drink like he'd just taken a piss and was all relieved and happy. So....I guess what I'm saying is, he's probably one rat I'd only call a rat.... if I were driving past doing 30/40mph lol
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Garbageman wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:09 pm
Stroccos wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:43 am I remember this case. Christ, Visconti was surrounded by rats. Good for him, he jumped to rat heaven.

Hey, a rat is a rat, and in my opinion, he was a pussy to flip. Now, To be honest...back in 04 when I met him for the first and last time, he was one crazy, scary motherfucker. I've rarely ever had to fight my entire life because of my build and size. Visconti is smaller than me, but built like a tank. I watched him set down a drink, take out two staten island roid heads with a couple pops each to the face, come back and get his drink like he'd just taken a piss and was all relieved and happy. So....I guess what I'm saying is, he's probably one rat I'd only call a rat.... if I were driving past doing 30/40mph lol
Any photos of Visconti you could post?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:10 pm
Garbageman wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:09 pm
Stroccos wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:43 am I remember this case. Christ, Visconti was surrounded by rats. Good for him, he jumped to rat heaven.

Any photos of Visconti you could post?
https://www.recordonline.com/article/20 ... /802250319
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Garbageman
Straightened out

Post by Garbageman »

Wow, I'm hone from work today and decided to google Mike just to see what hes up to. What the fuck? IT Solutions?
https://citratek.com/our-team-updated/
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Garbageman wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:49 am Wow, I'm hone from work today and decided to google Mike just to see what hes up to. What the fuck? IT Solutions?
Out of Bordem this morning I pulled his paperwork ironcally doesn’t mention his cooperation
I guess he has to make a living somehow from home invasions to rat to computer sales .
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Anyone know who the made members of prisco’s crew were?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Garbageman
Straightened out

Post by Garbageman »

slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:07 am Anyone know who the made members of prisco’s crew were?
I always wondered if my high school friend Andy Knapik was with Prisco. We grew up in East Hanover and graduated 85. I remember he used to hang-out with an old timer from East Hanover, last name Juliano. Prisco must've lived in East Hanover was well, unless he was divorced, because Prisco's kids went to our high school. Shit, half of NJ La Cosa Nostra and their kids went to my high school lol.
Garbageman
Straightened out

Post by Garbageman »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:28 am
Garbageman wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:49 am Wow, I'm hone from work today and decided to google Mike just to see what hes up to. What the fuck? IT Solutions?
Out of Bordem this morning I pulled his paperwork ironcally doesn’t mention his cooperation
I guess he has to make a living somehow from home invasions to rat to computer sales .
When you say "pulled his paperwork"...are you talking about from an account like Pacer? Or an attorney account?