Angelo Prisco wiretap transcripts

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Chopper
Straightened out

Angelo Prisco wiretap transcripts

Post by Chopper »

from cosanostranews.com , not bad. Also, didnt know Steven Seagal was a Jew lol.

https://www.cosanostranews.com/2019/01/ ... p.html?m=1
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
Chaps
Straightened out

Re: Angelo Prisco wiretap transcripts

Post by Chaps »

I have my suspicions that Scarpo copied this from LCN Bios.
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

He probably did. But lcnbios didnt type it out right?
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Awesome tapes.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Benandjosh
Associate

Post by Benandjosh »

When Prisco states " he's one of the guys I put in" is he referring to Danny Leo. Did them two come up together or were they in different crews
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Benandjosh wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:36 am When Prisco states " he's one of the guys I put in" is he referring to Danny Leo. Did them two come up together or were they in different crews
Purple Gang.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Was Prisco's dad or uncle...made with the Genoveses? who is Rudy Prisco? always used to see that name along with some others, floated around, when old East Harlem was talking about.

Prisco was an East Harlem guy who made the move to the East Bronx like many others from East Harlem at that time. did he end up being a a "NJ guy" only because he caught a case out there and couldnt leave the state due to parole terms?

I had no idea Prisco was the number 1 "NJ Guy" to be a liaison to the ILA and docks rackets. thats a pretty big role and responsibility. I always thought it was Tino's role - and someone from his crew's role - when Tino was locked up.

Im of the opinion that the whole Purple Gang thing and their stature is overstated and over hyped. not to say they didnt exist, but i dont think they existed like we all think on the forums
Benandjosh
Associate

Post by Benandjosh »

That's something jiggs said, basically any Italian dealing junk in the 70s got lumped in the purple gang. Was there ever any cases made against the so called purple gang. Or were there just a whole group of junk busts and murders attributed to the purple gang by lazy journalists
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

newera_212 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:02 pm Was Prisco's dad or uncle...made with the Genoveses? who is Rudy Prisco? always used to see that name along with some others, floated around, when old East Harlem was talking about.

Prisco was an East Harlem guy who made the move to the East Bronx like many others from East Harlem at that time. did he end up being a a "NJ guy" only because he caught a case out there and couldnt leave the state due to parole terms?

I had no idea Prisco was the number 1 "NJ Guy" to be a liaison to the ILA and docks rackets. thats a pretty big role and responsibility. I always thought it was Tino's role - and someone from his crew's role - when Tino was locked up.

Im of the opinion that the whole Purple Gang thing and their stature is overstated and over hyped. not to say they didnt exist, but i dont think they existed like we all think on the forums
it was after Fiumara died that Prisco had or was said to have "top crew/capo(?)" there. Tino Fiumara was believed to have been poasible admin spot at one time (RD gossip time similar to Corozzo) and even served on the ruling panel i believe.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Costigan
Straightened out

Post by Costigan »

From the website..."Because you HAVE to hear Angelo Prisco enunciate the word "consiglieri," at least once in your life."
Yeah, it's neat the way he pronounces the word...gunzlieri, or something like that.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:08 pm
newera_212 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:02 pm Was Prisco's dad or uncle...made with the Genoveses? who is Rudy Prisco? always used to see that name along with some others, floated around, when old East Harlem was talking about.

it was after Fiumara died that Prisco had or was said to have "top crew/capo(?)" there. Tino Fiumara was believed to have been poasible admin spot at one time (RD gossip time similar to Corozzo) and even served on the ruling panel i believe.
Prisco was locked up for life at USP Coleman long before Fiumara died

interesting on the wire tap that Prisco was warning the Gambinos not to pressure Segal too much , then they did and got in trouble and wanted Prisco to help lol. him thinking the Gambinos in general were cocky and arrogant was kinda funny too, "they think who the fuck they are" - i never heard anyone under the age of 60 say that phrase
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

newera_212 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:39 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:08 pm

Prisco was locked up for life at USP Coleman long before Fiumara died

interesting on the wire tap that Prisco was warning the Gambinos not to pressure Segal too much , then they did and got in trouble and wanted Prisco to help lol. him thinking the Gambinos in general were cocky and arrogant was kinda funny too, "they think who the fuck they are" - i never heard anyone under the age of 60 say that phrase
Ang was right about that Gambino crew. That crew was a Gotti loyalist crew and Ang was right on the mark. Tino and Prisco crews where entirely different set of guys and rackets that had nothing to do with each other and probably didn't even know each other to be honest. Allot of this NJ boss for the Westside is garbage. They said that Palumbo was the boss of NJ and took over his uncles crew in Newark which is horseshit. Palumbo was a NY guy and his rackets were NY based as was his crew. Andys old crew was passed down from the Boot. And I believe Silvio took over what was left of Andys crew though most had died off by then. Prisco did hold some sway over the port of Bayonne though since Pepe was under Ang at one point. But Tino's crew had nothing to do with Prisco or his guys and Anthony Palumbo's crew is not Andys old crew Newark Crew either.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

http://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2018/08/san ... -2004.html

Above is the LCNBios post that Scarpo egregiously lifted his post from without credit.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Benandjosh wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:57 pm That's something jiggs said, basically any Italian dealing junk in the 70s got lumped in the purple gang. Was there ever any cases made against the so called purple gang. Or were there just a whole group of junk busts and murders attributed to the purple gang by lazy journalists
I believe the purple gang info comes from a DEA report but there was never a big bust or a 'purple gang' case/indictment that I'm aware of. Gets Jiggs talking about them and he will go on for days.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
Garbageman
Straightened out

Post by Garbageman »

Jeff Santini, what a piece of shit. Had some office in Hackensack in the early 2000s. Claimed he did bail bonds and demolition. Some combo. The asshole gets his disposal bill with me up to 13k, pays me 3k and then starts hiding from me. It took me going into his shitty office to get the next payment, then he dissapeared for a fee weeks. One day, one of my buddies comes in my office with a CD labeled "disclosure" in magic marker. On the CD is Jeff, secretly recording his brother-in-law, who happened to be Visconti. Now I'm furious that this guy Jeff is out ok nly a rat, but he still owes me money for his dopey demolition containers I hauled for him.
So I call the last number I had for Jeff, and I'm doing my usual shtick on the phone to get people who owe me money to come to the phone, I bring up the lein I put on the jobsite (that I never put). Jeff gets on and starts smart mouthing me, so i told him wait till you see what I got for you, then called him a piece of shit rat, slammed down the phone and left the office trailer to go get lunch. 15 minutes later my cell rings. It's my office. My secretary informs me the FBI is there, and would like to speak with me. Lol
They had to follow up because I'd made somewhat of a threatening remark and I guess they were listening. Oh well! Live and learn, I guess. Who'd have thunk 10 years later, I'd have discovery tapes of my very own!