Joey merlino and others busted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Confederate wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:53 am
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:59 pm
Rocco wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:42 pm
TommyGambino wrote:
Chucky wrote:Anastasia and Schratwieser mentioned Sirkin on the news briefly when Merlino was arrested and that their might an indictment coming involving New York & Philly with the waste dumping in NJ. I would guess that the Bonanno capo is a NJ guy given Sirkin's connections.
Louis Civello Sr is the Bonanno captain in Jersey.

You could be onto something regarding the Perna's being related to Sirkin.
You could be on to something as Civello Jr is a member of the Bonanno clan( though I have him listed as a soldier and Sammartino a Jersey City Capo).and lives in Marlboro NJ His son runs a business in Bridgeton NJ which would be in the area where Sirkin is from(south jersey) and of course what be the Philly Mob territory. Here is an article on the Civellos car lot biz

http://www.courierpostonline.com/story/ ... /76670616/

also

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2015/12/ ... illed.html

They also mention a Robert Volpe tied to the North Jersey Mob. Only thing I could find on a Robert Volpe was a guy from Staten Island who was indicted in the DeCav 99' indictment. Remember the Civello's are originally from NY. Moved to Marlboro like many others from Staten Island and Brooklyn. Civello Jr lives in MIllstone Twp just southwest of Marlboro.
FWIW, I grew up in Colts Neck and went to Marlboro High School. It was a great place to live.
I'll stop there...
I didn't know you grew up in New Jersey? I thought it was Detroit before you moved to Georgia. Well, where you grew up is much better than a shithole like Asbury Park on the NJ Shore which is 50% Black, 25% Hispanic & only 25% White with a huge drug problem. When did you move to Georgia? I think I thought you were originally from Detroit because you researched the Detroit Mob. lol
Born in Passaic, NJ. Then moved to & grew up in Monmouth County, NJ. Also lived for 2 years in Pelham, Bronx, Country Club section, Conner St. to be exact. I never saw a country club lol. Moved to ATL in 1982. I used to see the Gambino guys here at the Gold Club in ATL. The 80's & early 90's days were wide open wild. Coke & strippers. Not necessarily in that order.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Confederate wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:53 am
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:59 pm
Rocco wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:42 pm
TommyGambino wrote:
Chucky wrote:Anastasia and Schratwieser mentioned Sirkin on the news briefly when Merlino was arrested and that their might an indictment coming involving New York & Philly with the waste dumping in NJ. I would guess that the Bonanno capo is a NJ guy given Sirkin's connections.
Louis Civello Sr is the Bonanno captain in Jersey.

You could be onto something regarding the Perna's being related to Sirkin.
You could be on to something as Civello Jr is a member of the Bonanno clan( though I have him listed as a soldier and Sammartino a Jersey City Capo).and lives in Marlboro NJ His son runs a business in Bridgeton NJ which would be in the area where Sirkin is from(south jersey) and of course what be the Philly Mob territory. Here is an article on the Civellos car lot biz

http://www.courierpostonline.com/story/ ... /76670616/

also

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2015/12/ ... illed.html

They also mention a Robert Volpe tied to the North Jersey Mob. Only thing I could find on a Robert Volpe was a guy from Staten Island who was indicted in the DeCav 99' indictment. Remember the Civello's are originally from NY. Moved to Marlboro like many others from Staten Island and Brooklyn. Civello Jr lives in MIllstone Twp just southwest of Marlboro.
FWIW, I grew up in Colts Neck and went to Marlboro High School. It was a great place to live.
I'll stop there...
I didn't know you grew up in New Jersey? I thought it was Detroit before you moved to Georgia. Well, where you grew up is much better than a shithole like Asbury Park on the NJ Shore which is 50% Black, 25% Hispanic & only 25% White with a huge drug problem. When did you move to Georgia? I think I thought you were originally from Detroit because you researched the Detroit Mob. lol
Wish I bought real estate in Asbury as it’s one of hottest markets in NJ and beyond . Several tens+ millions $ construction projects being built as we speak with more projects to come very shortly .I guess one man blight is another mans delight lol

Personally I say follow the money and I would buy in Asbury with a long term horizon but what do I know .

Either way why would you say 25% white ? I heard the same about Jersey City , Harrison, Newark but anyone tha invested there is a multi millionaire . Sorry but it’s obvious you aren’t a real estate investor.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

TommyNoto wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:30 pm Either way why would you say 25% white ?

Uh maybe because those are the present demographics. A quick check shows it is one of the most violent towns in NJ (and indeed the country) and at least 1/3 of the population is poor. A quick check also shows that most of that "boom" you speak of is because a bunch of rich faggots are moving into 1 area (no doubt the White one). Sounds like a great place to live. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

The median price of a home in Asbury Park is $336,000. Asbury Park is 50%Black, 25% Hispanic & 25% White with a huge drug problem. All you have to do is google the area and read about it. If you are so hot on this area, then go ahead and invest in some property there instead of talking about it. Let us know when you buy something and good luck to you. :)
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:14 pm
TommyNoto wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:30 pm Either way why would you say 25% white ?

Uh maybe because those are the present demographics. A quick check shows it is one of the most violent towns in NJ (and indeed the country) and at least 1/3 of the population is poor. A quick check also shows that most of that "boom" you speak of is because a bunch of rich faggots are moving into 1 area (no doubt the White one). Sounds like a great place to live. :lol:

Pogo
I need to see a set of huge tits right now...you’re teasing me with the avatars man! :D
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

DB-

Seriously don’t even bother with these pathetic clowns- they’re from the impoverished Deep South, probably make like 50k a year, they hate where we live (funny they’re on a mob forum though) and clearly haven’t been touched by a woman in years judging by their posts.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

DB-

AKa They’re brokesters from the South and Middle America who have absolutely ZERO clue what they’re talking about. Riddle me this they hate the Northeast but spend their pathetic days spending hours on a forum dedicated to a distinct subculture we have here in the Northeast....

You going to Meadowlands Racetrack this Sunday?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Backing up TommyNoto and I for you clowns who have no clue:

https://www.app.com/story/news/local/co ... 615603002/
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

You forgot this part. :mrgreen:

https://www.app.com/story/entertainment ... 690173001/

This "boom" you speak of is because a bunch of faggots and "LGBT" freaks are moving in. Again sounds like a great place to live. :lol:

To clear things up I don't hate the northeast. Far from it. However it is annoying how you are so high and mighty about living in Jersey (as if somehow that is a big accomplishment) and look down on and make derisive comments about posters who live below the Mason Dixon line and middle America. Which is ironic since by all metrics New Jersey ranks as the second worst state to live in.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:37 am You forgot this part. :mrgreen:

This "boom" you speak of is because a bunch of faggots and "LGBT" freaks are moving in. Again sounds like a great place to live. :lol:

To clear things up I don't hate the northeast. Far from it. However it is annoying how you are so high and mighty about living in Jersey (as if somehow that is a big accomplishment) and look down on and make derisive comments about posters who live below the Mason Dixon line and middle America. Which is ironic since by all metrics New Jersey ranks as the second worst state to live in.

Pogo
Sounds like a great time watching a man go down on another dude on a park bench. ;) I live in the Northeast, there are great parts and bad parts like anywhere else. A lot of the same things are happening in Massachusetts around Charlestown and Southie. Yuppies and the LGBT are moving into dilapidated neighborhoods.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo
It's the elitist mentality of many big cities, especially on both coasts. As if the dense population, high crime, heavy traffic, pollution, liberal social agendas, and Democrat politics is something to envy.
All roads lead to New York.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Pogo
I 100% guarantee that you couldn’t afford or make it to live a middle class life here in Jersey. Your stupid brokester ass would be chewed up and spit out here....
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

So many people from NJ & NY have moved to Atlanta.
As far as NJ goes, it all depends on where in NJ you live.
And what type of environment you are ok with.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:49 am It's the elitist mentality of many big cities, especially on both coasts. As if the dense population, high crime, heavy traffic, pollution, liberal social agendas, and Democrat politics is something to envy.

Yep. I'm so envious I'm not living in Newark, Trenton, Camden, Atlantic City, Middlesex, Asbury Park or any of the other wonderful NJ mosaics. :lol:

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:55 am I 100% guarantee that you couldn’t afford or make it to live a middle class life here in Jersey. Your stupid brokester ass would be chewed up and spit out here....

From the looks of it no many people want to. White people are fleeing that state in droves. :lol: Again second worse state to live in behind Commiefornia.

Pogo
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:24 amFrom the looks of it no many people want to. White people are fleeing that state in droves. :lol: Again second worse state to live in behind Commiefornia.

Pogo
Don't even get me started on Californians. Legions have moved into Utah. Horrible drivers and driving up home prices.
All roads lead to New York.