Active Scarfo-Era Guys

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Active Scarfo-Era Guys

Post by Ivan »

Chucky wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:40 pm Most of this is bullshit, a lot of those Scarfo guys don't have any problem with Merlino and his guys, it's all nonsense hyped up by reporters.
Most of the Merlino gang that revolted against Stanfa were the sons/brothers/nephews/cousins/whatever of Scarfo guys, I don't know why the Scarfo guys would have a problem with Merlino. To me it looks like "Merlino guys" and "Scarfo guys" are pretty much one and the same.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Chucky wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:38 pm That was the party at the Saloon '09, a ton of guys went to that, way more than what's listed.
Do you have any names that jump out as being absent from the list I posted? Thanks
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Nicky Whip Milano is active. I can say that with a degree of confidence too...
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

He use to go to my old gym (sweat fitness in south philly), every now and again I'd catch him talking with Nicky Volpe there, does not surprise me.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Chucky wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:37 pm He use to go to my old gym (sweat fitness in south philly), every now and again I'd catch him talking with Nicky Volpe there, does not surprise me.
Is Nicky Volpe related to the Volpe brothers of Pittsburgh?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

No - he’s into the drugs in S Philly. Merlino guy. Joey is his daughters godfather.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

PHL_Mob wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:01 am No - he’s into the drugs in S Philly. Merlino guy. Joey is his daughters godfather.
Any relation to the Volpe’s from Northeast PA in Scranton/Wilkes Barre
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

I don’t believe so, but at the same time I’m not sure... if I had to put money on the table then I would say probably not though. He was kind of a wannabe in the early 90s and was always actively trying to impress Joey... as were a lot of people then...
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

I dunno if you posted this by coincidence or not but the wedding they’re talking about in that Philly Voice article already happened last weekend and it was for Nicky Volpe’s daughter Jonna. Joeys girls were braidmades and she’s also right with RayWag’s daughter Nik.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

PHL_Mob wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:08 pm I dunno if you posted this by coincidence or not but the wedding they’re talking about in that Philly Voice article already happened last weekend and it was for Nicky Volpe’s daughter Jonna. Joeys girls were braidmades and she’s also right with RayWag’s daughter Nik.
I'd bet 10-1 that Nicky Volpe is somehow related to the Volpe's of Scranton/Wilkes Barre. Where in PA was the wedding?

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Honestly I’d be really surprised but who knows you could be right. Merlino has close relatives in the NorthEast (Hazelton, Nesquehoning/Tamaqua, Poconos, etc areas) so it’s possible that there’s a connection. But again, I always was under the impression that Nicky Volpe was a huge Merlino suckup and mob wannabe who basically worshipped Joey and did whatever he could to get in and stay in Joey’s good-graces and let him hang with them etc. his daughter Jonna’s wedding was in philly I think it was at some spot on Broad street.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

PHL_Mob wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:31 am Honestly I’d be really surprised but who knows you could be right. Merlino has close relatives in the NorthEast (Hazelton, Nesquehoning/Tamaqua, Poconos, etc areas) so it’s possible that there’s a connection. But again, I always was under the impression that Nicky Volpe was a huge Merlino suckup and mob wannabe who basically worshipped Joey and did whatever he could to get in and stay in Joey’s good-graces and let him hang with them etc. his daughter Jonna’s wedding was in philly I think it was at some spot on Broad street.
Regardless if Nicky Volpe is a Merlino headfuck, the Volpe's of Northeast PA were related to many of the Volpe's from the Philly area.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

JCB1977 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:50 am
PHL_Mob wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:31 am Honestly I’d be really surprised but who knows you could be right. Merlino has close relatives in the NorthEast (Hazelton, Nesquehoning/Tamaqua, Poconos, etc areas) so it’s possible that there’s a connection. But again, I always was under the impression that Nicky Volpe was a huge Merlino suckup and mob wannabe who basically worshipped Joey and did whatever he could to get in and stay in Joey’s good-graces and let him hang with them etc. his daughter Jonna’s wedding was in philly I think it was at some spot on Broad street.
Regardless if Nicky Volpe is a Merlino headfuck, the Volpe's of Northeast PA were related to many of the Volpe's from the Philly area.
There also were/are the Volpe's from Pitt. Bazzano, Sr. was killed for taking them out w/out
Commission permission. Would be interesting to see Volpe family tree.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:09 am
JCB1977 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:50 am
There also were/are the Volpe's from Pitt. Bazzano, Sr. was killed for taking them out w/out
Commission permission. Would be interesting to see Volpe family tree.
I know that history extremely well, it’s my area of expertise. No relation at all to the Volpe’s of Scranton, completely different area of Italy that both Volpe’s came from.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP