Active Scarfo-Era Guys

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Chucky
Full Patched

Re: Active Scarfo-Era Guys

Post by Chucky »

JCB1977 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:31 pm
Chucky wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:26 pm Merlino's people still hold the top spots as far as I know, but GA and Mayo Face have said that Phil Narducci and Joe Pungitore are involved at a high level, so there could be something to that.
Involved at a high level? Would your guess be that they are advisers of some kind to the boss/ruling panel? I would have a hard time believing that they are willing to take directives from the younger guys, especially after completing decades in the can and honoring their oath.
Merlino and his guys are not a whole lot younger than Narducci and Pung
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Phil Narducci and Joey are the same age.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Looks like Phil Narducci was pumping a ton of iron all those years away at college:

https://www.facebook.com/62658712768756 ... 550948156/
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Pretty impressive by Narducci. The older he gets the more he looks like his dad.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Chucky wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:44 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:31 pm
Chucky wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:26 pm Merlino's people still hold the top spots as far as I know, but GA and Mayo Face have said that Phil Narducci and Joe Pungitore are involved at a high level, so there could be something to that.
Involved at a high level? Would your guess be that they are advisers of some kind to the boss/ruling panel? I would have a hard time believing that they are willing to take directives from the younger guys, especially after completing decades in the can and honoring their oath.
Merlino and his guys are not a whole lot younger than Narducci and Pung
I didn’t know that...thought they had a decade plus on JM. The future years are going to be entertaining to watch. One major defection could cause a catastrophic blow to their structure. The Govn’t has a hard on for JM’s entire crew of administrators and Captains. One long sentence could mean a death penalty for somebody 55-60 years old. Be interesting to see if anybody flips.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Based on the available information I would say that Narducci and Pungitore likely are doing their own things like Riccobene did under Bruno
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

chin_gigante wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:58 pm Based on the available information I would say that Narducci and Pungitore likely are doing their own things like Riccobene did under Bruno
Riccobene was a Bruno loyalist, though.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Teddy Persico wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:07 am
chin_gigante wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:58 pm Based on the available information I would say that Narducci and Pungitore likely are doing their own things like Riccobene did under Bruno
Riccobene was a Bruno loyalist, though.
Based on what GA's been reporting, I think the situation is the Scarfo era guys don't like Joey Merlino and want nothing to do with him, so they're allowed to do their own thing in order to as long as nobody steps on anyone else's toes. Certain Joey-guys like Stevie Mazzone are said to be respected across the board even if Joey isn't, and they've got Joe Ligambi and Chickie Ciancaglini on side to help keep the peace
BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Post by BillyBrizzi »

Would these guys, from time to time, still come together as a family? You know, all the crews and made men at a banquet or something, maybe at Christmas? Like you saw in The Sopranos?? Or are these days over for good and they only interact with each other in small groups or through intermediaries like the aforementioned Stevie Mazzone??
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

BillyBrizzi wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:50 am Would these guys, from time to time, still come together as a family? You know, all the crews and made men at a banquet or something, maybe at Christmas? Like you saw in The Sopranos?? Or are these days over for good and they only interact with each other in small groups or through intermediaries like the aforementioned Stevie Mazzone??
Last big one I can think of was the Christmas party in '09. I'm sure there have been other big get togethers for the making ceremonies in 2011 and 2015.

The guys who I know were at the Christmas party are (there may be more - but these are the names I've heard):

Joseph Ligambi (Acting Boss)
Joseph Massimino (Acting Underboss)
Steven Mazzone (Consigliere)
Anthony Staino (Capo)
Michael Lancellotti (Capo)
Martin Angelina (Capo)
Joseph Licata (Capo)
Gaeton Lucibello (Soldier)
Anthony Nicodemo (Soldier)
Frank Gambino (Soldier)
Frank Narducci Jr (Soldier)
Frank DePasquale (Soldier)
Louis Fazzini (Soldier)
Vincent Centorino (Soldier)
BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Post by BillyBrizzi »

chin_gigante wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:40 am
BillyBrizzi wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:50 am Would these guys, from time to time, still come together as a family? You know, all the crews and made men at a banquet or something, maybe at Christmas? Like you saw in The Sopranos?? Or are these days over for good and they only interact with each other in small groups or through intermediaries like the aforementioned Stevie Mazzone??
Last big one I can think of was the Christmas party in '09. I'm sure there have been other big get togethers for the making ceremonies in 2011 and 2015.

The guys who I know were at the Christmas party are (there may be more - but these are the names I've heard):

Joseph Ligambi (Acting Boss)
Joseph Massimino (Acting Underboss)
Steven Mazzone (Consigliere)
Anthony Staino (Capo)
Michael Lancellotti (Capo)
Martin Angelina (Capo)
Joseph Licata (Capo)
Gaeton Lucibello (Soldier)
Anthony Nicodemo (Soldier)
Frank Gambino (Soldier)
Frank Narducci Jr (Soldier)
Frank DePasquale (Soldier)
Louis Fazzini (Soldier)
Vincent Centorino (Soldier)
The Chiefs almost outnumber the Indians..
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

That was the party at the Saloon '09, a ton of guys went to that, way more than what's listed.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

chin_gigante wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:29 amBased on what GA's been reporting, I think the situation is the Scarfo era guys don't like Joey Merlino and want nothing to do with him, so they're allowed to do their own thing in order to as long as nobody steps on anyone else's toes. Certain Joey-guys like Stevie Mazzone are said to be respected across the board even if Joey isn't, and they've got Joe Ligambi and Chickie Ciancaglini on side to help keep the peace
Most of this is bullshit, a lot of those Scarfo guys don't have any problem with Merlino and his guys, it's all nonsense hyped up by reporters.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Chuckiey is right on
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

fuckin keyboard sucks..chucky is right on, is what I meant