New LCNBios: Santini and Prisco (2004)

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: New LCNBios: Santini and Prisco (2004)

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It was real greaseball shit.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:04 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:50 pm After Prisco went to prison in 08, who took over his crew?

Joseph "PePe" LaScala was his Acting Capo.

Pogo
I think LaScala is out with dementia I believe. I wonder if they made Louie Auricchio since he came home in 2011. I wasn't made right before he went away although they did pass the crew to him briefly before they locked him up for the Tax evasion. He is living the high life in Long Branch. His restaurant closed last yr. I believe his specialty before he went away was moving kilo's of coke and labor racketeering.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Eventually, all the guys with $ and sense move to Monmouth County, NJ.
Perfect environment and location to live well.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

What’s very interesting IMO is Priscos view on rats and it seems the Westsides view that killing a rat after the arrests doesn’t make much sense.

Also the view that in 2004 the gambinos ( I believe he was referring to NJ ) was quite
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

B. wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:04 pm New LCNBios entries deserve their own their own thread ala Gangland. This one has a transcript of conversations between the cooperating informant Jeff Santini and Genovese captain Angelo Prisco.

http://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2018/08/san ... -2004.html
the thread went sideways. lets talk about the recording

1. Interesting he never mentions anyone from his family. only refers to "them" or "they." JD mentions he is talking about or going to see Danny Leo. he must have read that in the fbi file.
2. calls Jr Gotti a good kid and the rest of them he doesnt care for.
3. steven seagal. if you read the papers it makes it look like Prisco had Ciccone back off but the Gambino's acutally sent word back they;ll do what they want so he told Seagal he couldnt help him, maybe when he gets out. later on Sonny Ciccone sends a lawyer to see him and he tells them to go fuck themselves. says thats the difference between his family and theirs. his family basically is less talkative and more secretive. said they were schooled that way. says the gambinos gossip and know all about each others business. Although he did like Nicky Lasorsa.
4. seems like when he went away they disbanded his crew instead of having an acting capo for him. maybe thats Leo's call? was barney away at the time? he says it never would have happened would if "this guy was home." Chin?
5. Interesting Leo and Prisco were Purple and by all accounts got along. now he comes home and hes on the outs.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Has there ever been a list of (NYC) Purple Gang members?
It would interesting to see who was a member, and how many
later were made w/ a Family.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Cheech wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:27 am
B. wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:04 pm New LCNBios entries deserve their own their own thread ala Gangland. This one has a transcript of conversations between the cooperating informant Jeff Santini and Genovese captain Angelo Prisco.

1. Interesting he never mentions anyone from his family. only refers to "them" or "they." JD mentions he is talking about or going to see Danny Leo. he must have read that in the fbi file.
3. steven seagal. if you read the papers it makes it look like Prisco had Ciccone back off but the Gambino's acutally sent word back they;ll do what they want so he told Seagal he couldnt help him, maybe when he gets out. later on Sonny Ciccone sends a lawyer to see him and he tells them to go fuck themselves. says thats the difference between his family and theirs. his family basically is less talkative and more secretive. said they were schooled that way. says the gambinos gossip and know all about each others business. Although he did like Nicky Lasorsa.
4. seems like when he went away they disbanded his crew instead of having an acting capo for him. maybe thats Leo's call? was barney away at the time? he says it never would have happened would if "this guy was home." Chin?
5. Interesting Leo and Prisco were Purple and by all accounts got along. now he comes home and hes on the outs.
Good questions Cheech

I believe the Glen Rock mention could allude to Leo as I believe he lived or had property there

I believe Prisco did end up helping as Seagal ended up paying $10k for an attorney to Rep Prisco in a legal matter. There was an investigation into Prisco early parole as it was alleged the Gov aide recommended him to be paroled ( could of been a high powered attorney that had the Gov. or his aides ear )

I’m not so sure him and Leo were on the outs at that point as he said they have been doing right by him by breaking off $1500 a month . My guess is it was more a pre caution due to the sudden urgency of the meeting ( x mass eve ) but you could also be right given Prisco talk with the Feds in the smoking gun document 3-4 years later where he complains about not financially being taken care of while he was in the can. This would of been around the time Barney was close to coming home so who knows who had a say in his treatment and / or it could of been self inflicted .

Yes Barney was away during that time in 2004 and yes he meant the Chin from my understanding

Would be interesting to know who the guys / crew he lost when he was away as it appears they were earners and based on the break off and lump sum arrangement . Could of been NJ guys as both Leo and Priscilla had major NJ activity .
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

TommyNoto wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:48 am

Good questions Cheech

I believe the Glen Rock mention could allude to Leo as I believe he lived or had property there

I believe Prisco did end up helping as Seagal ended up paying $10k for an attorney to Rep Prisco in a legal matter. There was an investigation into Prisco early parole as it was alleged the Gov aide recommended him to be paroled ( could of been a high powered attorney that had the Gov. or his aides ear )

I’m not so sure him and Leo were on the outs at that point as he said they have been doing right by him by breaking off $1500 a month . My guess is it was more a pre caution due to the sudden urgency of the meeting ( x mass eve ) but you could also be right given Prisco talk with the Feds in the smoking gun document 3-4 years later where he complains about not financially being taken care of while he was in the can. This would of been around the time Barney was close to coming home so who knows who had a say in his treatment and / or it could of been self inflicted .

Yes Barney was away during that time in 2004 and yes he meant the Chin from my understanding

Would be interesting to know who the guys / crew he lost when he was away as it appears they were earners and based on the break off and lump sum arrangement . Could of been NJ guys as both Leo and Priscilla had major NJ activity .
Ok, makes sense. I didnt put Glen Rock and Leo together. is glen rock close to rockleigh?
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Cheech wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:20 pm

Ok, makes sense. I didnt put Glen Rock and Leo together. is glen rock close to rockleigh?
not close like bordering towns or anything, but not too far away either maybe a 30 minute drive

always found it kinda interesting...with the traffic in and around NY / NJ and the random places these guys live and meet in, they gotta spend a ton of their day just sitting in the fuckin car
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:43 am Has there ever been a list of (NYC) Purple Gang members?
here is my best shot at it

Charles Miciele
Frank Chierco
Ralph Amatto
Frank Viserto Jr.
Patty Prisco
Luois Inglese
John Campopiano
Carmine Tramunti
Arhur "Little Arthur" Fiore
Giacomo Spada 3
George Toutoian,stabbed
Angelo Prisco
Daniel Leo
Joseph Meldisch
Michael Meldish
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Good questions Cheech

Actually my mistake Cheech , Leo was from Rockleigh, I mixed up the rocks
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:28 pm

not close like bordering towns or anything, but not too far away either maybe a 30 minute drive

always found it kinda interesting...with the traffic in and around NY / NJ and the random places these guys live and meet in, they gotta spend a ton of their day just sitting in the fuckin car
bro. all day in car. rooster in east haven. 2 hours from mulberry w the traffic and an hour from springfield. all day in car
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

TommyNoto wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:39 pm

Good questions Cheech

Actually my mistake Cheech , Leo was from Rockleigh, I mixed up the rocks

so JD just must have more info with his files that says it was about leo.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Cheech wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:39 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:43 am Has there ever been a list of (NYC) Purple Gang members?

Charles Miciele
Frank Chierco
Ralph Amatto
Frank Viserto Jr.
Patty Prisco
Luois Inglese
John Campopiano
Carmine Tramunti
Giacomo Spada 3
George Toutoian,stabbed
Angelo Prisco
Daniel Leo
Joseph Meldisch
Michael Meldish
Awesome! Thanks. Was MAtty MAdonna with them back in the Frank Lucas days?
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Cheech wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Charles Miciele
Frank Chierco
Ralph Amatto
Frank Viserto Jr.
Patty Prisco
Luois Inglese
John Campopiano
Carmine Tramunti
Giacomo Spada 3
George Toutoian,stabbed
Angelo Prisco
Daniel Leo
Joseph Meldisch
Michael Meldish
Awesome! Thanks. Was MAtty MAdonna with them back in the Frank Lucas days?