Current Gambino family administration

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: Current Gambino family administration

Post by slimshady_007 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:59 pm what happened to the Juliano crew??

isn't Nicky C getting out soon? interesting he still has powerful crew
Nicky isnt gettin out till 2020. Id be shocked if he still wants anything to do with the life. He’s like 80 and the feds are always gunna be on his ass. He should just retire and be with his family imo.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

slimshady_007 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 3:41 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:59 pm what happened to the Juliano crew??

Nicky isnt gettin out till 2020. Id be shocked if he still wants anything to do with the life. He’s like 80 and the feds are always gunna be on his ass. He should just retire and be with his family imo.
tell that to gene gotti
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 3:43 am

tell that to gene gotti
Gene is still in prison, isn’t he?
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

[quote=gohnjotti post_id=76335 time=1525459548 user_id=5299]
[quote=JeremyTheJew post_id=76311 time=1525430584 user_id=58]
[quote=slimshady_007 post_id=76310 time=1525430485 user_id=5611]
[quote=JeremyTheJew post_id=76230 time=1525316384 user_id=58]
what happened to the Juliano crew??

[/quote]

[/quote]

tell that to gene gotti
[/quote]

Gene is still in prison, isn’t he?
[/quote]

he didn't wanna do halfway house. lol he wanted to get out and get running his books immideatly. any info on carneglia?? i doubt he really does any thing... he was only asoldier I believe.... so probably didn't have much left on the streets
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

according to this original post he still has top crew. so why wouldnt he want a cut from that. as well as someone said how Gene wants a spot back.....hes just as old and been out almost twice as long
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:24 pm

according to this original post he still has top crew. so why wouldnt he want a cut from that. as well as someone said how Gene wants a spot back.....hes just as old and been out almost twice as long
I said that about gene? If i did idk why i said that. Gene has nothin to gain but heat from the cops if he gets back in the mob.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

slimshady_007 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 6:49 pm

I said that about gene? If i did idk why i said that. Gene has nothin to gain but heat from the cops if he gets back in the mob.
idk if YOU said it. But if you read the first post in this thread it says Gene wants something.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:18 pm

idk if YOU said it. But if you read the first post in this thread it says Gene wants something.
Am I wrong in assuming that’s just pure speculation?

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

gohnjotti wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:42 pm

well.. we have debated in every Felice thread his credibility and 9 outta 10 he is good for it...
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:48 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:42 pm

well.. we have debated in every Felice thread his credibility and 9 outta 10 he is good for it...
Alright. Cheers for clarifying.

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Everything points toward Corozzo being knees deep in LCN until he dies. Weird how because these mobsters are old people think they can/want to retire. Most of the members are old, especially leadership
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 7:40 am Everything points toward Corozzo being knees deep in LCN until he dies. Weird how because these mobsters are old people think they can/want to retire. Most of the members are old, especially leadership
Just cant understand how after all those years in prison nicky would still want to persue a life in lcn. Cant believe he wouldn’t b tired of the bullshit that comes with the life such as prison.
Chaps
Straightened out

Post by Chaps »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 7:40 am Everything points toward Corozzo being knees deep in LCN until he dies. Weird how because these mobsters are old people think they can/want to retire. Most of the members are old, especially leadership
You're right Tommy. I would be very surprised if Gene Gotti "retires" to go and play golf or whatever. Maybe he will need the money and feels he earned at least a Capo position after serving his time. Although I remember a Gangland column from way back talking about a joint loansharking book he had with Joseph Scopo (Colombo guy) that still continued to operate even after Scopo was killed. Had millions on the street. Anyway, this life is all they know. Why give it up now. Also, I don't think Gene gives two shits about LE pressure.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

lol do you really believe a man doing 10/20/30 years in prison just retire, he wants something when he goes out, especially in the mafia, if not demoted by the organization or starting to cooperate, he's active, even if 80 years old
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Chaps wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:27 am
You're right Tommy. I would be very surprised if Gene Gotti "retires" to go and play golf or whatever. Maybe he will need the money and feels he earned at least a Capo position after serving his time. Although I remember a Gangland column from way back talking about a joint loansharking book he had with Joseph Scopo (Colombo guy) that still continued to operate even after Scopo was killed. Had millions on the street. Anyway, this life is all they know. Why give it up now. Also, I don't think Gene gives two shits about LE pressure.
that's who he had his book with? Joseph Scopo?
iv been hearing about his giant book still being on the street for a long time.
That would reAlly suprise me tho if it was with a different fam. is this Joseph Scopo same as Concrete Club ?