Current Gambino family administration

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Current Gambino family administration

Post by felice »

Boss: Domenico Cefalù
Underboss: Lorenzo Mannino (street boss)
Consigliere: Frank Calì

John Gambino was considered to be the most influent Gambino family member until his death.
Most powerful groups: Camuso's crew, Filipelli's crew, Corozzo's crew, Marino's crew.
Gene Gotti is likely asking for a position and most of all, money.

Source is 100% valid. Can't add more about it.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: Current Gambino family administration

Post by gohnjotti »

What's felice's track record on the forum like? Has he been proven right? Proven wrong?

Questions:
Felice, what do you mean "Can't add more about it?" Do you mean regarding your source, or do you mean in terms of details in general?
What was John Gambino's position until his death? Was he part of the ruling panel until his death? Consig?
Gene's bit interests me most.
What sort of clout does Gene Gotti have? A large backing? If that chart is true, then the Zips have even more power than I initially thought. Would Gene have the backing of Jack D'Amico? The Corozzo/DiMaria crew? I don't know a huge amount about what the current capos' Gotti relations are.
Daniel Marino was called a soldier in a recent Gang Land. Now you're saying his crew is one of the most powerful. Is he still in charge, or did someone else take over?
Who took over Mannino's crew.

Notes:
Frank Camuso's going to be indicted later this year. I'd bet money on it. Petey BS will sink him. Don't know how strong the case will be with Petey BS's reputation, but the feds were fine indicting Joe C and Co.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Felice is an expert in the Sicilian Mafia and the Sicilian factions operating in NYC. In a decade or more of interacting with him I have known him to have access to sources and information that few others do and often his info is later corroborated. He is extremely open to discussion and info from other reputable sources, even if it challenges his own info. If Felice brings something to the table, it is at the very least worth a serious discussion.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

felice wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:59 am Boss: Domenico Cefalù

John Gambino was considered to be the most influent Gambino family member until his death.
Most powerful groups: Camuso's crew, Filipelli's crew, Corozzo's crew, Marino's crew.

Great info felice , can you confirm if pete inzirillo is a captain now ???
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

marino is not a captain any more and his influence has diminished greatly .camusa does not like him .
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

So the admin is 100 percent sicilian
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

I do not know about Inzerillo's official status but I suppose he is a captain. Capeci some weeks ago described Paul Semplice as Gambino family member who is part of the sicilian faction that is leading the family, now I know what he meant. The sicilians have all the high ranking spots, anyway we call them sicilian but they are full americans, their parents born in Sicily. Calì born in NY, both Mannino and Cefalù arrived in NY when they were just kids
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

felice wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:59 am Boss: Domenico Cefalù

Cheers for the info, where does Bo Filipelli operate? Capeci said Marino is a soldier now, so maybe George Lombardozzi got his crew as Capeci ID'd him as a capo? Any idea who is running the Corrozzo crew? Thanks for the info, Weird that Camuso is one of the most powerful crews, being in Staten Island, would think 18th ave was the strongest, also surprised DiMaria isn;t one of the top guys after the info and photo's you've shared.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

This is a typical american mistake, to think too much about official position, Marino is old, if he is smart he prefers to be a soldier, less responsability, no meetings, less probability to get taped.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

felice wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:06 am This is a typical american mistake, to think too much about official position, Marino is old, if he is smart he prefers to be a soldier, less responsability, no meetings, less probability to get taped.
Or he was demoted because his crew pimped out minors?
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Gene is getting out in October of this year after doing close to 30 years. He will be on parole for the next 20 years. He can't get videotaped at wakes, weddings, etc. with anyone from the life. He's toast now and everyone knows it - including Gene! His co-defendant John who got out late last year from the same trial is in the same boat. He didn't even go out Christmas shopping this past holiday season. No one wants to go back into the can in their mid-70's for another twenty (20) years. Anyone pumping out info that Gene and John are going back into the life are full of shit. I know how the feds operate and if they can, don't be surprised if they resurrect charges against the remaining Castellanto/Billotti - Sparks SteakHouse shooters. The problem is who can they get to testify - Sammy- no way! You still have Watts, Artuso/Carneglia/Gene still around and it would be an interesting trial to say the least.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Felice can you share if Cefalu and Cali have ever switched roles as Acting Boss and Consigliere? I recall reading a number of reports over the last few years stating that Cali was acting boss. Perhaps the reports were untrue and I am thinking too much about positions.

I also remember you stating that Cali was not present at one of the Gambino Christmas parties last year, and this was a result of him falling out with Gambino higher ups involving his girlfriend. Do you know what happened regarding this situation? I'm assuming he must be in good standing now considering he is consigliere.

Thank you for sharing the information.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Attention, I said I couldn't spot him in any pic and it was strange but he could have just refused to be taken in any pic. I know for sure his relatives pressured him about being arrested at his gf's house. It was not a Christmas party. Capeci said Calì was once offered the boss position and he refused it
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Thank you again. Apologies for not remembering correctly.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

felice wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:46 am Attention, I said I couldn't spot him in any pic and it was strange but he could have just refused to be taken in any pic. I know for sure his relatives pressured him about being arrested at his gf's house. It was not a Christmas party. Capeci said Calì was once offered the boss position and he refused it
Actually Capeci also stated in 2015 that Cali had become the new acting boss. Then another source told him that was not true. If this is accurate, I wonder if Cali was ever Underboss as has been reported, or if he was always consigliere since Cefalu became acting boss. Wasn't it also about a year ago that reports of Cali being demoted and Mannino replacing him began.