Philly mob indictment

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TJ
Straightened out

Re: Philly mob indictment

Post by TJ »

Ya, no doubt and may sounds like a fence sitter to me..as sonny said anyone facing 30 'may'flip..personally, id say no,.wont happen, but the board is for opinions, right?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

I have no doubt that I may win the lottery.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Snacks, I’ll take 10 percent of winnings haha
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

TJ wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:28 pm Ya, no doubt and may sounds like a fence sitter to me..as sonny said anyone facing 30 'may'flip..personally, id say no,.wont happen, but the board is for opinions, right?
These are the same people that practically guaranteed Nics would flip because he was young and had a family
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Guy wasnt even the trigger man and has stood up
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Yup he has, and I feel dom will do the same...I will say tho, I’m not sure the buck stops there..meaning they may gather evidence without him on some
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

TJ wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:28 pm Ya, no doubt and may sounds like a fence sitter to me..as sonny said anyone facing 30 'may'flip..personally, id say no,.wont happen, but the board is for opinions, right?
What i was tryin to say was that grande flipping is def a possibility. Ik grande is very loyal to the mazzones based off of anthony mazzones’s insta, but he could still be a cocksucker like his dad and testify. But I really cant tell what will happen. Just cuz hes young doesnt mean imma assume he’ll rat. Look at john pappa. Kids 23 when he gets locked up for life and he didnt say a word about lcn. Fuckin rats come in all forms.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:48 pm
What i was tryin to say was that grande flipping is def a possibility. Ik grande is very loyal to the mazzones based off of anthony mazzones’s insta, but he could still be a cocksucker like his dad and testify. But I really cant tell what will happen. Just cuz hes young doesnt mean imma assume he’ll rat. Look at john pappa. Kids 23 when he gets locked up for life and he didnt say a word about lcn. Fuckin rats come in all forms.

Great post. Thanks for clearing that up for us. Seriously.

I think I can speak for all of us we I say its genuinely surprising that you 'really can't tell what will happen'. Guess I was just born lucky that I was sitting down when I hit that sentence.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

I understand where u r coming from shady...I look at the fact that dons mom pretty much told her husband to fuck off when he ratte on her brother so he has been raised to be loyal to his friends and family..now..of course other rats have had the same fabric instilled, so it happens, my opinion here is he will stand up
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Great post. Thanks for clearing that up for us. Seriously.

I think I can speak for all of us we I say its genuinely surprising that you 'really can't tell what will happen'. Guess I was just born lucky that I was sitting down when I hit that sentence.
Dont act all sarcastic. All im sayin is that not a lot of guys are willing to do big sentences these days.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Off topic yall should def follow anthony mazzones insta page. Its anthonymazz1 he sometimes posts pics of him his dad baby dom and guys from south Philly. Rlly cool to see wiseguys so open nowadays
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

I’m n it, he just gets too spiritual and shit..ant dad isn’t in the life, his uncles are sonny and stevie, dad is anthony, which makes ant and dom cousins
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Your posts so far have been fucking terrible IMO. You are all over the place. You backtrack when called out because you have no balls.

Shut the hell up man, seriously
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:19 pm Off topic yall should def follow anthony mazzones insta page. Its anthonymazz1 he sometimes posts pics of him his dad baby dom and guys from south Philly. Rlly cool to see wiseguys so open nowadays
Everyone here knows the instagrams and pages for photos. Don try to make up for your idiotic remarks with shit like this. It is pathetic, honestly.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:04 am
The Cat wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:26 am I am from PA and from what I hear there was a shit ton of guys locked up over Thursday- Sunday like 30 of them so Joey may be in much more .

The young guy that is acting in Philly the one that father flipped is in a shit load of trouble and his captain is also.
I dont think you have to talk in code about Dom, theres been articles and his name has been dropped over this a dozen times lol
As far as that thing goes, the coffee with the chicory.